Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three-World Duels: Return of the RPS
EVENT LINK: http://www.tosgame.com/campaign/43?lang=en

So it's the same thing as the RPS event as last patch with even less involvement, as you have no choices, you just click a button and it tells you if you won or lost.

1) You need a browser VPN (or open on your phone with VPN) in order to access the event from outside the event region.
2) Participation Rewards, this time it's supposed to go to rewards box:
  • 1st and 8th day: “Black Key” x5
  • 2nd and 9th day: “Spiritual Eye” x5
  • 3rd and 10th day: “Prime Millennium Soulstone” Each Attribute x1
  • 4th and 11th day: “Heavy Gear Knight” x2
  • 5th and 12th day: “Stamina Refill” x1
  • 6th and 13th day: “Baby Harpy” x2
  • 7th and 14th day: “Yummy Alpacas” Redemption Coupon x1
3) Grand Prize for three wins is a Dual Maxed YYH card and a Harpy, to be deposited in rewards on or before August 5. (Once only).

This is a little less nice than RPS because you don't get to see what your prize is and you get it very late presumably after everyone's already drawn because rare day will have come and gone. But then 3 wins seems a lot more likely than 7 so... also, it's dual maxed, not a blank copy. But as always, free stuff. Thanks MH.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
Thanks for making the thread. ^^

Free stuff is free stuff. Hoping to win on Stamina Refill days, lol.

19/07 - Win over Kazuma - Black Keys x5
20/07 - Win over Kurama - SE x5
21/07 - Missed
22/07 - Lose to Hiei - HMK x2
23/07 - Lose to Hiei - Stamina Refill x1

[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116
19/7: I also had a win over Kazuma.
20/7: Lose vs Kurama

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Lost Black keys X5

I'm still upset with their handling of the last event for HxH. I couldn't login the last 7 days to collect my reward or anything. Hoping this event doesn't have issues.
Yeah this time, participation gives you the prize of the day, winning 3 times gives you a harpy +random dual max card of YYH series.
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
in b4 win but draw all max Kazuma
ID: 54962818

add me no black cards plz

Forum United 3 recruiting

(07-19-2018, 09:21 PM)evilvoice Wrote: Lost Black keys X5

I'm still upset with their handling of the last event for HxH. I couldn't login the last 7 days to collect my reward or anything. Hoping this event doesn't have issues.

The last event for HxH was crap since u only had  21 days to get 7 wins at 33% chance to win.  Do the math and half the ppl that played every day didnt get 7 wins.

I see a definite change in this event where u need only 3 wins in 14 days.  If u assume same win rate, might be 50% this time, u should get the draw if u play everyday.  Only downside is that u dont get to pick the card.  It appears its deliveres on aug. 3rd.

The point of all this is it appears they listened.  I think this event will restore some thanks to mh even if u get a crap card.  I actually like these out of game events.
(07-22-2018, 12:52 PM)jtsmith Wrote:
(07-19-2018, 09:21 PM)evilvoice Wrote: Lost Black keys X5

The last event for HxH was crap since u only had  21 days to get 7 wins at 33% chance to win.  Do the math and half the ppl that played every day didnt get 7 wins.

I see a definite change in this event where u need only 3 wins in 14 days.  If u assume same win rate, might be 50% this time, u should get the draw if u play everyday.  Only downside is that u dont get to pick the card.  It appears its deliveres on aug. 3rd.

The point of all this is it appears they listened.  I think this event will restore some thanks to mh even if u get a crap card.  I actually like these out of game events.

So was HxH confirmed 33% and is this confirmed 50% chance to win or is it just assumed due to the number of conditions?

Either way I am always a fan of more free stuff.
Maybe the RPS is just to make you think its 33% but it might actually be a 50/50 chance by calculations in the background.
Imagine the greatest signature you can ever think of. There ya' go!
Thanks for the bump, totally forgot about this and had already missed a day.
ID: 39,040,287
Main ally: Terry