Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Things you want to see in the game
(10-17-2017, 04:50 PM)Emodicer Wrote: I do hope that they remove craft drops from the Elite Biweekly stages. I spent 40 stamina thinking I'm getting a "guaranteed" card drop and not a freaking Rarity 1 craft. If I wanted crafts, I'd go do the Crafting Day stage. Thank you very much.

Either:
1) Allow crafts to drop but it should be guaranteed Rarity 3
2) Remove crafts from dropping and just drop the thing that we came for: the Biweekly card

Also, I agree with the faster stamina recovery.

If you want a guaranteed drop play the 50stam stage...

[Image: 6nabheze.png]
 69531602                                      Saviors League (Lv17) looking for members
PR Origin of Demons, VR Ethereal Dragon/Dragon Spiritors (Dragon need to get meta), Amel / PR Fallen Halo + any other limited seal cards. And maybe VR Paladins and Norns for the lols.

Pls Make dragons great again.

VR of norns would be great but they need a lot of improvements, last time they got PR thay still remain occasional cards often overpowered by others

The bad thing is that MH won't VR 6* cards, they should introduce new system to enhance the 6* PR Cards.

Also, they should have made Khaos have team skill with the Primal Greeks

Pontos/Erebus: Change attribute to according attribute, and get Copper Bullet explode passive. Team attack increased from x9 to x12.

Phanes/Gaia: Add Passive - The more Fire runestones dissolved, the higher the team attack additionally, to the max of x2.5at 10 runestones.

Aether: Change Leader Skill to - Convergence of Five Spirits - SP. If there are 5 Attributes in the Team, Team Attack x 2.5. If there are 4 or more Races in the Team, Team Attack x 2.5 additionally. Passives: The effect 'When 4 more more combos are made, team attack increases additionally is nulified, HP, Attack, Recovery of the team x1.4
ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

Allowing players to exit the battle with no reduction in stamina or peices (for EX story stages) on the conditon that not a single turn has passed.
Akanto Wrote: Ducks are awesome. Big Grin
I have one other thing I would like to see after all...

I want to see Circe's Greek God restriction go the way of the dodo!... That would be a first step to let them get closer to current meta prior to VR.
VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
(11-02-2017, 08:45 PM)Revdarian Wrote: I have one other thing I would like to see after all...

I want to see Circe's Greek God restriction go the way of the dodo!... That would be a first step to let them get closer to current meta prior to VR.

Should've been that way since the beginning since the enchantresses are deeply entrenched in greek mythology after all...but then that'd make athena leagues above her counterparts i guess.
Allies available: Maya, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Lynx, VR Jackie, VR Elizabeth, VR Jack, VR Loki, Izanagi, Hideyoshi, Uncle Tuu, Chessia, Abraham, PR Aloha, Haza, PR Randeng/Dipankara

Looking for: More friends!! Will accept anyone with the above cards
ID: 21218485
My wishlist:

+ Allowing to exit a stage you have entered by accident with wrong team -___- without deducting stamina.

+ Being able to use 'restore stamina' without it just capping at your limit. I want OVERFLOW if I already have some stamina remaining. Do you know how many restore stamina's I have but don't use because of this??!?! Why don't they implement this already when you can do so restoring with diamonds?

+ Being able to edit a team before entering a stage.

+ Being able to see character arena points in the inventory.

+ I want the slot machine to get straight to the point. The amount of times I've fallen asleep waiting for the spins to finish is insane (lol I'm being saracastic)

I'm sure there are other things but I can't think.

Oh and my UNPOPULAR opinion:

I hope that they will not lower the time for stamina recovery. I have a life and really don't want to be a slave to TOS trying to deplete my stamina so I can enjoy my day lol. I hate hate HATE when it is full so having stamina recover at a faster rate would be dreadful for me.
Hmm. I haven't posted in this. Might as well.

In the immediate future I am actually guessing will happen:
1. PR Primal Greeks, with (I hope)
1A. Aether having some form of all runes=all other runes by default or at least as a teamskill with some other random card.
1B. Phanes and Gaia being actually useful in any way whatsoever, which they are not right now.
1C. Boosted multipliers for Erebus and Pontos.

2. Amelioration for Animal Companions.
3. AR Investiture. If this happens at the same time as PR Primal, no-one has to worry about Erebus and Pontos suddenly outclassing DP/YJ or vice versa.
4. PR Yog Sothoth.
5. No Greek VR. Because we've already seen Zeus this year.

Crazy things I want:
1. AR Protagonists. Just make up some traveler's memories stages for them, it can't be that hard.
2. Amelioration and PR/VR stop costing stamina, or just cost less stamina. Please.
3. Being able to just pick what abilities you want in a dragonary craft you're forging and then having to add in more/rarer crafts depending on what ability and effectiveness you want.
4. Amelioration and/or PR for fan favorite non-seal, non-sealed lord cards. I mean they already did this with Felix but I'd like to see some more.
5. More toggle time extend like Tsukuyomi. Because I'm bad at spinning, dad.
6. Being able to name your teams so you remember which version of what you're looking at at a glance.
7. Guaranteed rare draw in a limited seal for every 10 draws. Doesn't have to be all the time, can be time bound like rare up day.
8. Similarly, guaranteed draw of the featured card on regular diamond seals for every 10 draws. I'm sure people who are looking for one specific card would be into that.
UID: 86478773
2Max Leaders: Maya, Erebus, Ophiuchus, Amaterasu, Aloha, Rose.
1Max (CDLV10+): Chessia, Barbara.
LF: Hot Nidhoggs and Ophiuchuses in my area. Other leaders matching mine OK too, but those especially at the moment.