Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Things you want to see in the game
Wink 
Personally I keep reading people hoping for Greek VR, specially right now that Zeus is back.

I would love to see Babylon VR too with 3.5 + 1.5x or 4.5x multiplier, but using KOF style of columns. We are also getting more cards that helps against board obstacles so why not?.

Other things I want to see buffed are starters, people keep saying that they are okey, but their stats are falling for sure, Katherin is there to cover what they should be doing on stats, but just that.

I want to change all 5* to 6* pr to use egg watchman instead of the old materials, this includes starters.

I want feeders for all Zodiacs, not just Virgo.

[Image: zu27X6A.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: All Norse Gods, Chessia, Abraham, Barbara, and Lu Bu.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
I want MH to be more generous with TC... that would unbalance the game though hehe.

ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

Oh AR starters would be fun indeed, never thought of that before.

I would like to NOT see a slvl 15 card te ever again, 12 is already enough, 15 and t without reliable feeders is the reason I left a lot of my original "classic" cards to rot.,so if possible I would like that feeder initiative to not be for zodiacs only but somehow for those old cards.

Also a difficulty tuning pass to a couple of old amelioration stages wouldn't be out of the question.

About newer cards I wish they would fix Kula to work as stated with any mono water and not only water humans.

Will have to think around watching my collection later... (cards with deprecated feeders are also a PITA, I'm thankful about the KoF ones still being around VS for example XY/CPD which left a alongside the collaboration ľ

VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
Feeders for Zodiac will be so good!!
I want to see new leader skill, a new playstyle, I think the game need this right now. And also old card released with limited collab make a "reprint" with stats and leader pair with other meta cards.
And yeah, I really want double colours cards, that will bring some new interest in the game, will shake the meta and make new viable team with old cards.
VR for greeks and fix old cards (zeus need to be buffed, Chinese gods need that too IMHO)
Looking for friends, I got 50 free space! So add me please  Angel
ID: 56445327
Guild: Phoenix Force
Regular ally: Sunlight of Hyuga - Amaterasu
I got almost any cards in the game if you need an ally just ask!
(10-13-2017, 11:38 PM)Revdarian Wrote: Oh AR starters would be fun indeed, never thought of that before.

(...)

Will have to think around watching my collection later... (cards with deprecated feeders are also a PITA, I'm thankful about the KoF ones still being around VS for example XY/CPD which left a alongside the collaboration ľ

AR won't be possible since that requires the cards to have their own story mode, only cards that are candidate for that are Investiture of the Gods, Cyborg Scholars, Youkais, Descendants of the North and Companions of Mystical Beasts.

I'm totally up for equivalents, skills like the ones from Tang Yu Rou, Septem, Yu Wun Tuo, Long Kui, and Madame Chyan should be added again to the game.

(10-14-2017, 02:20 AM)skinnyceps Wrote: I want to see new leader skill, a new playstyle, I think the game need this right now. And also old card released with And yeah, I really want double colours cards, that will bring some new interest in the game, will shake the meta and make new viable team with old cards.

I like the idea of new leader skills but that can come at the cost of getting more cards to balance around them and leaving behind our current leader roster. That is totally the hardest request because they also have been adding new playstyles but reserved to jackpot cards (think of Arthur and Maya for example).

Most of the old cards just need rebalance in general, better stats and updating their CD, for example what I've been saying today on the forum, Zeus being CD10 is way out of meta because the current standard for 2x boost is CD 8.

+1 stamina every 5 mins.

That's all I ask (´・ω・`)

Jokes aside, I'd personally hope for some updates for fusion cards, cyborgs and moonmoon are probably the only ones viable as of now. Even then, fusion cards are still kinda niche picks or as fillers. Metatron really needs buffs for such a unique card like him.
‘Well...A sissy is more educated than a m-o-n-k-e-y.’

MH confirmed Arthur is Wukong
i want... dimes!!! nah Big Grin
want coin seal guarantees no dupe. thats friggin 100 dimes!
and something to utilize that 1 day 8 spirits... now it's just sitting there all day...
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
Tongue 
(10-14-2017, 04:17 AM)byankee Wrote: +1 stamina every 5 mins.

That's all I ask (´・ω・`)

Jokes aside, I'd personally hope for some updates for fusion cards, cyborgs and moonmoon are probably the only ones viable as of now. Even then, fusion cards are still kinda niche picks or as fillers. Metatron really needs buffs for such a unique card like him.

Yes, TOS is quite slow on stamina when compared to other games, but I think the real problem is the cost for some stages being too high.

As for fusions, the previous trend was like 1 short cd conversion and 1 strong boost skill/effect, this turned out meh over time because we got better fast converters and stronger boosts, Sirius in the other hand is strong on both skills and making up for 2 slots and that cost.

(10-14-2017, 04:29 AM)rxwing Wrote: i want... dimes!!! nah Big Grin
want coin seal guarantees no dupe. thats friggin 100 dimes!
and something to utilize that 1 day 8 spirits... now it's just sitting there all day...

Yeah, I think we should get more chances to not get a dupe, I still don't use my 4th year anniversary reward because I'm waiting to grab all the thrash from diamond seal and then make a draw, heck I even have a spreadsheet to keep track of which cards of that pool I'm missing.

Spirits should be changed to vigor, or then add something else that can use spirit as currency lol.

(10-14-2017, 04:03 AM)Oriceles Wrote: AR won't be possible since that requires the cards to have their own story mode, only cards that are candidate for that are Investiture of the Gods, Cyborg Scholars, Youkais, Descendants of the North and Companions of Mystical Beasts.

I'm totally up for equivalents, skills like the ones from Tang Yu Rou, Septem, Yu Wun Tuo, Long Kui, and Madame Chyan should be added again to the game.

AR is actually just Amel5 (with an extra check for max slvl) and linked to a particular stage. The stage itself defines the pre-requisites (stamina/tokens/card limitations) so they should be able to easily add AR for other cards.

I starting playing TOS because it was a simple, straight forward game. nowadays there are so many cards that I just cannot remember which card does what, ending up playing the older cards (with usually new leaders) as I know what they do. An easier selection/filtering of cards based on skills would be helpful. And an edit team functionality when entering a stage please, as I believe was possible with Multiplayer.

Also still waiting for diablo team to be able to break enchanted shield, I like diablo team as it's a different playstyle but it's just no viable right now.
Card with a leader skill that increases battle rounds. My farming teams consist of cards I'm trying to skill level and the process is excruciating.