Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things MH are considering to add in 14.2
https://forum.gamer.com.tw/C.php?bsn=23805&snA=567386

The changes that are discussed by MH Design Department and Visitor are as follows.

1. Heart Requirement for Amaterasu.
Apparently MH design department did not add heart to requirement for Ama bonus, but it ended up in the game as a bug and MH did not fix it. When MH fixed this bug, it made many players rage as people farmed heart converters for Amaterasu Diaochan type decks. MH will amend the skill in October.

2. Delphinus Buff:
Delphinus was too hard to use, so people want it to be buffed, however, it is not decided and final decision will be made by MH soon.

3. AR for Pieces and Capricorn:
Chinese players want AR for them to also increase self attack to x4 after AR, it is being discussed too.

4. Shermie and Rugal Bug
Shermie does not work at all, and Rugal does not boost fusions when he convert the right column of fusion. Both will be fixed

5.1. Fusion problem with KOF babylon leaders.
Even though only left column is generated, it is not a bug because fusion is considered 1 card, and the leader skill only spawns the left column.
5.2. Fenrir not dual attribute:
People want MH to make it turn to dark attribute when they put Lunar in front of Sirius.

7. Novalis On/Off anytime:
No! This will not happen according to MH

8. Making Slime Slash Craft in Forge:
Being discussed currently

9. Generic Unavailable Cards
Cards with Generic Skills like Maleficent (Enchanted Heart convert), YWT (Light Full Board), Li Yi Ru (Fire Transformation) will have their counterparts released soon, but not now. Cards like Orochi will similar skill as Tuu is an example

10. Fire/Light Unlock Skill Card
MH team will release cards according to storyline, not like releasing counterparts randomly for convenience.

ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

regarding Amaterasu 'bug'... i think it's crab... they have 40 days for each version release. 10 cards each release. including 3 rares. some TOS streamers even within a week after the cards are released already tested some cases, 'will this work' etc etc. and MH says they 'found' the bug months after? and this is not some game where each card/character only cost few dollars. ppl might buy lots of dimes and getting lots of dupes just to get this 1 card...

like the idea of Sirius fusion changes to Dark if put Dark Sirius first tho Big Grin

RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
I thought that they were planning for some buff for Maya too?
I'd really like that as it is the only decent (sort of - am a little limited by TC) team I have right now.

I have amaterasu but i haven't leveled decent members for her. On the teams i have leveled, they are all obsolete (Norse, Greeks, barb-nidhogg, dragon/spiritors)

Please fix your title, "might implement to the game" would be the right wording.

#9 is more than needed. I missed Yu Wun Tuo and I really want something to deal with Aether 30 runes shield on "Stars in the sky"
[Image: zu27X6A.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: All Norse Gods, Chessia, Abraham, Barbara, and Lu Bu.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
Oriceles, have you tried to change her attribute? read the skill, if you change it you can use a different element.
Otherwise Daikokuten #1435 will give you almost all 30, it would still be luck based to get it, or if you use sirius fusion you would get all 30 enchanted lights.

Use Sirius Fusion on a mono light team i guess.
VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
I'd like to see the Sirius change. I honestly thought it'd be a dual light dark card for once, but then saw it was light after fusion. Would be stoked if it could change based on who is in front.

I agree that Ama change was crap. They did it because of Perseus. I noticed when he is used, I'd get anywhere from 20-27 hearts and the rest fire. The hearts would initiate Ama boost and those 3 fire runes would kill anything. I have 4 Perseus just for an Ama team (only 2 leveled to skill 9 and only 1 evolved because it takes time) and I normally don't keep extras. It's the only recent thing that has happened that had anything to do with Ama.

It'd be nice to have a Defensive Stance EX - Earth card as there isn't one available anymore other than the feeder. YWT I'm not worried about. LYR would be nice to have. I'd much rather have Septem, though.

Just my personal thoughts
IIRC, they're also planning buffs for water teams since they're currently the weakest attribute of the five as of now.(Chinese side gave them title of "non-Attribute" cuz of their non-existance Sad ). They either gonna give em' Amelioration or direct changes to buff them, namely strong water leaders since that's the only thing they're missing of the five. Expect buffs to Xi, Abraham and Su Huan Jen. I think they also mentioned Andro buffs by getting rid of the recovery reduction.
‘Well...A sissy is more educated than a m-o-n-k-e-y.’

MH confirmed Arthur is Wukong
(10-01-2017, 08:36 PM)Revdarian Wrote: Oriceles, have you tried to change her attribute? read the skill, if you change it you can use a different element.
Otherwise Daikokuten #1435 will give you almost all 30, it would still be luck based to get it, or if you use sirius fusion you would get all 30 enchanted lights.

Use Sirius Fusion on a mono light team i guess.

I didn't bother farming Sirius and now I regret it so bad. Yeah I thought about Dakokuten too but mine is totally untrained, I'll take your advice and gonna try to pass with Achilles and Scrooge on some fire mono.
[Image: zu27X6A.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: All Norse Gods, Chessia, Abraham, Barbara, and Lu Bu.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
I must be out of the loop. What exactly is the Ama bug? I have her but don't use her often.
-pink dreamery-
(10-02-2017, 02:35 PM)eapeia Wrote: I must be out of the loop. What exactly is the Ama bug? I have her but don't use her often.

Not a bug per-say. At the start, Amaterasu's additional multiplier could have been achieved by dissolving 15 of ANY type of runestone, including hearts. However, MH said that it was not intended to be like that, so they chalked it up to being a bug and removed hearts as a rune eligible for the additional multiplier,