Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Theory Crafting Part 1 - Highest Damage Achievable?
(03-17-2016, 05:51 AM)Revdarian Wrote: I'm pretty sure that you cannot use Pluma's+Odous's active at the same time unless they changed that recently, similarly to how you can't use Mufasa's with Basti's at the same time.

That is true, I can verify. Watching and coaching my lv 50 friend using a beast team has its benefits Smile

Large variety of allies, ID 79172307 (Current main ally dual max Ying Zheng)

Been playing since March 2015. Level 300+

Returned from hiatus!
(03-17-2016, 05:51 AM)Revdarian Wrote: I'm pretty sure that you cannot use Pluma's+Odous's active at the same time unless they changed that recently, similarly to how you can't use Mufasa's with Basti's at the same time.

Thank you very much for that Smile. I'll take that into consideration and update my calculation something next week. Also, that just shows that I'll need to do my research but nevertheless I want to keep this thread up to standards and everyone's contribution has been helpful Big Grin

[Image: 301353d2.jpg]
inb4 the comment that says the game doesn't register damage numbers after 2 billion (im actually not sure if they've changed that)

Also you guys are forgetting enchanted runestones

In terms of pure multipliers though, non attribute wise

Uranus+ed+robert+odin+horned king+daji takes the cake, i think

If there are attribute relations like the damage challenge awhile ago

fire-switch one of the boosters with izanami
earth-switch ed with mufasa
water-switch ed with abe no seimei
light-switch ed with luno

[Image: 2YvGEcU.png]

[A]Seergaze ID: 21711232 LOOKING FOR ALLIES ADD ME!

Beside all uranus and ed luck base theres 2 cards not luck base worth attention too.
Yamato takeru and agnamut from MS series.

Yamato(lead), douman, robert, azazel, flygja+ daji.
Yamato multiplier only 2.5, not good for regular spin but very different when it burst.
Base 2.5 x 2 = 5 for dissolving a set of 5.
Actives 10/6(yamato) x 2,5(douman)x 3( robert)x 2.2(azazel)x 2.5(flygja) x 2.5(daji active)

Pr Sagi(lead), flygja, edward, agnamut(non amel), luna+ daji
Non amel agnamut to ensure its atk didnt go higher than edward.
PR Sagi base x4
Agnamut 10x 3.5(edward) x 2.5(flygja) x 3(luna cos 3 card at full multiplier) x 2.5(daji) x 2times(own attribute+ fire extra atk). Add what ever flygja and daji deals.
Can put god/fiend in replace for flygja. But remember only 4 active icon slots on upper left screen

I only providing few examples utilizing yamato and agnamut.
(03-18-2016, 07:30 AM)Seergaze Wrote: inb4 the comment that says the game doesn't register damage numbers after 2 billion (im actually not sure if they've changed that)

Also you guys are forgetting enchanted runestones

In terms of pure multipliers though, non attribute wise

Uranus+ed+robert+odin+horned king+daji takes the cake, i think

If there are attribute relations like the damage challenge awhile ago

fire-switch one of the boosters with izanami
earth-switch ed with mufasa
water-switch ed with abe no seimei
light-switch ed with luno
Technically Ed+HK+Robert+Odin+Flygia+Daji is strongest, due to Uranus 7x is less than Ed 5x+Flygia 2.5x
ID: 25923781
Looking for: Any ally that is at least dual max

Main Allies: Azathoth, Killua, Yusuke, Aqua, Darkness, Hiei, Natsu, Lucy, Atlantis

CN ID: 878758321
Main Allies: Daoloth, Meso
Looking for: Daoloth, Meso

I'm back after a long period of inactivity and lack of playing! Idk if its wrong to necro this thread but I'm going to continue on this endeavor for highest damage possible. Recently there's the Saint Seiya collab with the possibility of dealing billions of damage Big Grin. Will read through people's post and update in  due time Big Grin !
[Image: 301353d2.jpg]