Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The sky is NOT the limit ! DETAILED GUIDE !
i know there was a 'similar' post to this one but i would like to add few things to help you to know EXACTLY how much damage you will do with a SPECIFIC team, board and craft.

Short video of my attempt to do it if u wanna go yolo mode without reading everything ^^. Be careful tho there is a lot of math behind it ! dealt 10.5 billion with 2 lucky skyfall <3

1. The Team

Let's present the team first, very classical for max damage output:
Uranus | Ed | Odin PR Robert | Horned King | daji VR
[Image: nEiOoKY.png]
Let's take a quick overview of the damage multiplier you will get from leader/active skill (without combos damage bonus from daji) :
7*15*2.94*3*3*2.35 = 6529 ! !   (i will detail this a bit later).
For the dragonic craft, choose one you feel confident reaching at least a score of 9000 and that provide a damage multiplier (team attack +15% at least !). Do not bring a craft that nullify attribute relation, we will fight a light boss to get an easy x1.5 bonus multiplier

2. Which stage ?

It is important you don't enter a random stage, the title description precise that only the damages dealt in a SINGLE round during the FINAL WAVE will be considered. However It doesn't have to be lethal (Yes we'll deal >9.9 billion dammages wihtout killing the boss Wink ).
Go to 'Holylight City' (the light island) then to 'The Sparkling Elf under The Twilight' (third seal) and finally select the last stage : 'Bouncing Lights'.
Why this stage ? Because last battle is a light boss with skill 'summon shield', which means 3 things:
   - It will be very easy and conveniant to prepare the board (unless you get really unlucky with skyfall, you have very low chance to kill it by mistake).
   - As said above, Ed is dark, boss is light so we get a free x1.5 dammage multiplier
   - We will actually perform the achievement on the 2 minions the boss summoned = we get another x2 free multiplier.

3. Dammage estimation (to be able to set the board accordingly)

I will try to keep the math out of here^^. For those who wants Arigato made a perfect tutorial here :
http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Guide-Numerical-Analysis-of-TOS-WIP?pid=217760&mode=threaded#pid217760

a) Leader/active skill
  • Uranus : 7 (you will have to drop below 10% health and pray to get the 50% chance trigger !^^)
  • Ed : 15
  • Odin : 2.94 at 3% HP (Once again if u want the exact formula and more explanation go check Arigato post !)
  • Robert : 3 
  • Horned King : 3 
  • Daji : 2,35 for 27 runes dissolved, 2.5 if u have luck and can dissolve all 30 runes. Her active gives a  *(1+0.05/rune) multiplier 
We will consider getting a 2.4 (28 runes dissolve) boost from daji's leader as u can wait hours before droping the perfect board to dissolve all runes while getting 9 combos (we can't get 10 because we need a full attack.
 The product gives a *6667,92 multiplier

b) Combos !
      We need at least 8 combos without counting skyfall. As we running Daji this will give a *13.25 multiplier (1+1.75(nCombos-1)). 
You really do want to get some skyfall because it will be hard to reach the 9.9 billion without 9 combos !

c) runes factor
      We want at least 15 dark runes and i recommand stacking 10 enchanted and 5 normal. We will make a set of 6 (remember we need to do a full attack) and 3 sets of 3. Yes it will take some time to get the 10 enchanted but it's doable. You will need to place runes carefully and stack them ! 
In the end it will gives a *6.25 multiplier (1 + 0.25 per normal runes and per set, 0.4 per enchanted).

d) dragonic compulsion
      As said before, you need at least 15% team attack. To get the 80% bonus dammage from score you will need to hit :  
      For a 1★ Craft: 17 000
     For a 2★ Craft : 9 667
     For a 3★ Craft :  8 000 
     Effect and score will give a  *2,07 multiplier (1,15*1,8)

e) 'targets effect'
      You will land a full attack that will hit 2 targets (this is similar to a *2 multiplier) and you benefit from the *1,5 from dark damages onto light ennemies so it'll be a *3 multiplier

Time to multiply everything ! 
   a) * b) * c) * d) * e) = 6667,92 * 13,25 * 6,25 * 2,07 * 3 = 3 429 082 multiplier ! ! 
Indeed this is sick ^^ 
Let's see with Ed base attack now : 3 429 082 * 2167 = 7 430 820 794 or 7.4 billion ! NOT ENOUGH.

At that point you should feel bad because some of the requirement are a pain already. The question is : How To Get More ?

4. Boosting Damages
In this part i will INDEPENDANTLY change some values from previous calculation. Depending on your situation you might need to combine several of the following:

a) Combos
First of all, we just considered having 0 additionnal combo with skyfall. If we get 9 combos, we have a *15 multiplier and total damages become 8,4 billion. With 10 combos it becomes 9.4 billion almost. 
BE AWARE
that it can be VERY, VERY annoying to wait to have a perfect board to get the 9 combos, you might just go for 8 combos and pray for skyfall (i personally went for 8 after 20 minutes trying to get a perfect board^^)

b) Dragonary Craft
It is hard to estimate an exact value for this one, i would strongly recommend to use AT LEAST a 2 ★ craft that give 25% attack bonus and and with which you can score 15k + wihtout any trouble. 
It will provide a *2,5 multiplier and will almost reach 9 billion damages.

c) Runes 
If you are patient enough, you can store more than 10 enchanted runes, (i went for 13 !) from part 3. Calculation it will modify rune factor from 6.25 to *6.7 multiplier increasing damage to 8 billion almost.

If we combine the best case for all of these, we reach a *5.6+ million multiplier and 12+billion damages. As a conclusion i would say that you DO have some flexibility to do that but you need to know exactly where and what profit you can get for a specific sacrifice ( for exemple going low amount of enchanted runestones because you can make that 9 combos board). You can also yolo mode it and pray to get skyfall but you could spend some stamina doing it this way ! !

ToS: 62,451,987
all Babylon gods,all Greek+Norse exept dark
Ye Shiao Chai
Lü Bu,Sun Quan/Qiao sisters
Abraham
Pontos,Aether
Abadon,Samael
Aloha,Tsukuyomi,Lucy,Yue-Ru,Barbara
The team is alright, but it is easier to go to the final stage of "unleashing the first seal". You can launch the attacks when the sidekicks are there, and spin nothing (no combo, in order to avoid skydrop mishaps) when they are gone, for stalling and launching the all out attack. Repeat as long as you needto reach the damage treshold.

ID : 74 452 123
Main Ally : Yogg Sothoth max
Other all max allies : Aether, Poseidon, Ursula, Azazel, Dipankara, Athena, Barbara, Artemis, Daji, Loki, Thor, LYR, Arthur, Lisa, Hades
Invite me, I will switch on request !
Could also use ed as a leader and then slot in another Booster like fylgia or even PR Medea. The boost overall (ed + additional Booster) if ed's leader skill condition is fulfilled is easily more than the leader skill boost that Uranus can offer.

ID: 60302480

Allies available: Inanna (All Max), Dumuzi (All Max) PR Apollo (All Max), PR Virgo (All max), VR Freyja (All Max), Stolas (Ame II), Huang Fu Duo (Max lvl, Ame IV), PR Yang Jian (Max lvl, Max CD), PR Athena (All Max), Beelzebub (All Max), Samael (All Max) Jia Rou (Ame IV, set on weekends), Satan, Guan Yu, Lu bu. 
Heya, sorry for the necro bumping but i *just* finally got off my arse and did this achievement, old news to quite a few here but still just wanted to share some tips if anyone else hasn't done it yet.

First a tip with a better setup, as hinted use Ed as leader, replace Uranus for Anu and Odin for Fylgja. This way you keep Amduscias at x3, robert x3, Anu is another multiplier similar to daji's active so x2.4 and Fylgja's x2.5 that doesn't take an active slot on the upper left side.

Original team= 7x leader skill and 2.94 active were changed = x20.58
New proposal= 5x leader skill, 2.5 active that doesn't show on the upper left and 2.4ish active(anu's=daji's) = x30
New/Old = 1.4577 so just with that you get almost 46% more damage, making this all the way easier.

Then do use either the old Eternal Transmigration DC (Agressive Timely Spell), the DC from the first time Wing's of Power came around (Vague Jolt) or try and craft at least a 2* craft with two % increment cores, one for team and one for demons for example, this will make it even easier still.

Do still use the proposed light stage for the free dark vs light x1.5 boost.

I used 14 dark runes total instead of 15, since it is better to use daji's amelioration for another 10% extra damage imho, the arrangement i used had 1 combo simple off color vertical, 3 dark combos horizontal with another 2 off color combos different than the vertical one, another vertical simple off color, and under daji the set of 5 dark runes to ensure full attack(14 dark, 6 light, 6 water, 4 random heart/earth/fire).

After all was said and done Ed did 7.8 billion damage x2, with me fumbling the dragonary craft a bit (only 7.5k score since i forgot which type i had set up).

CAVEAT: This is still a 50/50 setup, so luck with skydrops will end up determining if you do full damage and succeed due to total combos being even or if it fumbles and hits like a wet noodle due to them being odds, similar to uranus but you didn't have to inch closer to 0hp so there is that.
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis. 
VR: Freya, CN gods. 
PR: Yunyang, Sumatra, Ninurta, dark babilonian, Seth, Shu. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori. 
I tried the following team and managed to hit 10+ billion for the title

Lu Bu - Diao Chan - Ed - Edward - PR Odin - Lu Bu
(DC: Successive Timely Opal)

Activate all actives in final round with craft.
Note: Use Odin's convert after Diao Chan's combine skill or the damage won't be enough.
ID: 39,040,287
Main ally: Terry

wow, grats, the power creep is really amazing... don't mean it as an offense but just as a commentary that this used to be a gimmicky setup.

It wouldn't surprise me if Amaterasu with Odin, Robert, Var & Agnamut ameliorated ends up being enough with 15 fire god runes on the earth stage that summons minions too. Would require a nice DC for fire/gods. You would get attacks from 4 Fire Gods, 1 God, 1 demon(insignificant in comparison). I guess that someone will give it a try eventually...
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis. 
VR: Freya, CN gods. 
PR: Yunyang, Sumatra, Ninurta, dark babilonian, Seth, Shu. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori.