Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.7 Average
The best cards to start your game
Hello all,

Till now TOS have been released for more than 3 months, some of the old TOP cards are no longer the best

This would be a very simple guide

New Top cards:

1. Fox Queen.
If you get this card, doesn't matter this is your first draw , second draw,... even 100th draw, this is it!! The best card all time.
[Image: 1_zps8a2c73b8.jpg]

2. 3 Enchantress
Attention: only if you get 2 of them would be a great start.
[Image: WKQ2HPJF0F3EWRKOM_zpsb44ae81c.jpg]

3. Dark Mono set
[Image: RTR6ZXLKNDLION0WAB_zpsdd1433ed.jpg]
Artemis, Loki, Baphomet, Great Schema of Dark, Isabelle
Again this time u need at least 3 of them, u must have Artemis, or Loki.

4. Paladin Set
[Image: 10_zps41e03ee8.jpg]
U must have 4 of them. Regardless rarity of the cards (doesn't matter whether its 3*, 4* or 5*)

5. Fire Mono set
Similar to Dark Mono set, but u must have Little Lotus (or Nezha 6*)+ Tyr or Hephaestus or Medea
[Image: 7_zps36b81e90.jpg]

6. Beast Set
U must have 4 of them. Regardless rarity of the cards (doesn't matter whether its 3*, 4* or 5*)
[Image: 9_zps4fd84413.jpg]

7. Water Mono set
U must have Dragon king + Poseidon or Fryer or Troy
[Image: 8_zps870b8edb.jpg]

8. Demon Bull
250% beast/ elf atk leader. Super rare and all time good and useful card.
[Image: 3_zpsc66577eb.jpg]

9. Paladin King of Earth
250% atk leader, apply for any team member. Could go through the game easily with whatever card you have.
[Image: 2_zps12b58a23.jpg]

10. Great Schema of Dark/ Light
250% beast ATK leader
[Image: 6_zps63a1b12c.jpg]

About Dragon Team
Sorry I forget Dragon team
If you draw the eternal dragons at the beginning (200% dragon atk 150 RCR) and collect some other defensive dragons, this would form a nice team as well.
However, its hard to find dragon ally.

Please note that:

Paladins
Fate sisters
Defensive dragons
Great Schema Beasts
Golems

Are all farm-able. I personally do not suggest starting game with free cards

FAQ:

1.How to save account, and do a reset:

http://www.gamespot.com/tower-of-saviors/forum/some-tech-about-save-and-reset-ur-initial-summon-card-29349432/

2. Why I need a set of cards to start game?

Because only 1 card cannot form a good team, later on you will have difficulty going through normal seal stages and time limited quests.

3.It seems like impossible to get a set of cards without purchasing diamonds at the beginning. For instance, the first draw is Artemis, second draw is baphomet, third draw is isabelle?

You can hold as many account as you can.

First you can save 20 accounts with 5* or 6* initial draw (cards like Loki, GS beasts, 5* paladins)

Collect free diamonds (now TOS are generous that they are giving away diamonds daily recently, start saving account early!)
This would include: accumulated login diamond bonus, first seal diamonds and soul stone diamonds

Draw cards during rate up! For instance, your first draw is Loki, you have collected 20 diamonds, during dark rate up 200%, and specially rate up for artemis and isabelle, try luck!

After several weeks you will have few nice account to start play

4. Do I have to purchase diamond for top start cards?

No, never.

Is there an easier way to get TOP start account?

Yes, some people are giving away free accounts. Go to Account exchange section. Senior players usually have some extra accounts with many nice cards in it. (early created account comes with 100-300+ free diamonds)

Why no light team , Ario

From The Sirius Campaign , We can make Mono Light deck avaliable coz skill Light command from him.

Current Use / Complete Max LV. :

[Image: ce4621459401.jpg]

Next Build : In progress ...

[Image: bc3fcf57.jpg]

About Dragon Team
Sorry I forget Dragon team Big Grin
If you draw the eternal dragons at the beginning (200% dragon atk 150 RCR) and collect some other defensive dragons, this would form a nice team as well.
However, its hard to find dragon ally.

Please note that:

Paladins
Fate sisters
Defensive dragons
Great Schema Beasts
Golems

Are all farm-able. I personally do not suggest starting game with free cards Big Grin

(06-12-2013, 06:54 PM)endless_rains Wrote: Why no light team , Ario

From The Sirius Campaign , We can make Mono Light deck avaliable coz skill Light command from him.

Light deck is not really nice XD, starters don't have solar eclipse.

Besides, even u put 2 solar eclipse in team,

still it is the worst mono deck:

lowest hp, atk and rcr.. Long CD... U can use deck simulator to check the light team stat. Poor overall

No control and no damage reduction, only gnome changes heart to light o.O

Nice effort put up to guide the players.

Suggestion:
Why not set up another guide to explain to new players what is the best and easiest deck to build.
What is the quickest way to farm your cards level up.

Etc,
There are plenty i can think of, perhaps you may have some of them already.

Then create a new topic and link up all the guide you have.

Then players will just have to click on the link to all the guides you have set up.

Cheers,

I agree, the light mono deck is perhaps the least appreciated deck. It is hard to form, for new players. The damage is a far cry compared with dark mono deck.

Even with Sirius , his cool down is still too long, not to mention not every players have that card.

Perhaps worth mentioning is Fiend team?
u can make one too Big Grin

the links are posted in general newbie guide.

Takes time to upload images and copy links.

Only 3 free teams:

paladins, beasts and fate sisters,

all these 3 team can go through 100% of the stages

including all grandmaster stages and 6th seal (except lucier 6th seal boss)..

I think this piece of information is good enough for all to know.

Cause this ranking is for starer cards I think. Solar Sirius is no longer obtainable, that's why mono light wasn't listed here Smile

And even with Solar Sirius, I think light is still the worst mono deck cause it lacks of a crown control card and useful skills Smile
[Image: 890294b0.jpg]
Your words carry more weight, after all you're more well known through the TOS community?

What about the friendship cards, i think they do allow some dragon draws don't they?

Those are free cards that players can form a dragon deck perhaps?

Anyway, with Madhead constantly changing and updating the game, introducing new cards, the fiend race and maybe allow the dragon to have a further evolve stage.

The recommended best card will definitely change after the next update,.
NP if later I have time
Big Grin
Looking for doubtful Samurai, Vergo, and Thor allies. My Ally Vergo lv 90+. ID 2708728
[Image: 5c7f9d73.jpg]
(06-12-2013, 07:05 PM)Loner Wrote:

Cause this ranking is for starer cards I think. Solar Sirius is no longer obtainable, that's why mono light wasn't listed here Smile

And even with Solar Sirius, I think light is still the worst mono deck cause it lacks of a crown control card and useful skills Smile

This is so discouraging. Currently building Apollo as leader + Idun, Nathaniel, Wukong, GSoL, hopefully with another Apollo as ally, is this team worth investing time on?
Yes. Why? Because you can still farm for the White Fiend that will come up in the later weeks

You will need a rune converter in your team however. Because you're using apollo (Greek Team)