Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 8th seal
Hi guys! I am battling the 8th seal and i finally arrived the last stage, but it seems like it’s locked and it said something about a regalia? I searched it up and I guess i have to fulfill three achievements at the same time, but I can’t find mine after I achieved them. Is there a specific stage I have to clear?

(12-21-2017, 11:19 PM)Pearlchiang Wrote: Hi guys! I am battling the 8th seal and i finally arrived the last stage, but it seems like it’s locked and it said something about a regalia? I searched it up and I guess i have to fulfill three achievements at the same time, but I can’t find mine after I achieved them. Is there a specific stage I have to clear?

Go to the regalia page every day and tap the door. Glaoux should redirect you to the specific stage you need to clear, normally the achievements are very simple and you can do all three at once. Note that the regalias are linked to weekdays, and you can only get one each every specific weekday (so you cannot get the one for Wednesday on Monday and so on). Basically you need to spend a week reclearing old stages.

I don't think you're allowed to get a regalia on the day you first gain access to the door, so wait until tomorrow, then the next time you can get one after that will be Monday.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|