Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Teaser: Zeref NM, 6th Anniversary, TGS
Top3 choices should be the new pr sindu and pompeii. Mesopotamia is not a very good black card thus it should be moved to the second tier. In the second u should have the rest of the black cards from genesis, yans, horus, illuminated savant and etc that are hard to get. Then i bet u will see cards like azathoth and zero that are top tier leaders.

I am worried about dupe...

https://gnn.gamer.com.tw/3/174523.html

New Genesis card, Qin Shi Huang, will be released on Feb 1 (Fri). He'll be added to the Diamond Seal pool then in a unique draw machine, which will also have a 10-Draw function that grants a random PR material each time.

Ancient Coin Seal will be open from Feb 1 (Fri) to Feb 10 (Sun).

Qin Shi Huang (Ying Zheng) card details
7* Dark Demon
Leader:
- Dark and Demon ATK 6x
- This Monster's ATK ignores Defense
- +2s spin time regardlessly
- When a group of 5+ runes is dissolved, Team ATK 1.5x further

Team skills:
When used as Leader and Ally,
- For each WFELD rune dissolved in the initial batch, 1 Enchanted Dark rune is generated, up to 15.
- Dark also has Heart effect.
- Burning enemy skills (excluding Hellfire) will become HP Recovery instead
- QSH's active skill CD -2
- When HP is full, Damage received -40%
- If there are 3+ Demons in the team, Demon HP, ATK and REC 1.8x

Active (CD10):
- Restore all runes to normal state.
- Tap 3 types of runes on the wheel of elements. (One type can be repeated)
- Runes in fixed positions will be converted to enchanted runes of the chosen types. (1st and 4th, 2nd and 5th, 3rd and 6th columns respectively)

From Feb 1 to Feb 10, log in each day for a free Diamond Seal draw. It might get you Qin Shi Huang, Rakshasa or Tang Sanzang if you're lucky.

From Feb 1 to Feb 10, the first purchase of 30 diamonds gives 30 bonus diamonds, 1 Madhead and 1 random Alpaca.

Rakshasa and TSZ PR will become available on Feb 1 at 4pm.
Two new draw machines will be opened:
- Feb 1 to Feb 5: Contains Tang Sanzang and 6* Sindhus at increased rate. 40 draws gets a guaranteed Dual MAX TSZ.
- Feb 6 to Feb 10: Contains Rakshasa and Chinese Gods (JTTW) at increased rate. 40 draws gets a guaranteed Dual MAX Rakshasa.
These 2 draw machines also have a 10-Draw function that grants a random PR material each time.

Tang Sanzang
Leader:
When the team contains 4+ Races:
- Light ATK 6x
- For each race of Race runes dissolved, Light ATK 1.5x further (stacks).

When used as leader and ally:
- Leader's leader skill gains this effect: "All members' HP, ATK and REC will synchronize with the member that has the highest HP, highest ATK and highest REC respectively."
- Light rune drop rate increases
- +2s spin time regardlessly
- Sha Seng and Zhu Bajie will change their attributes to Light

Active (CD6):
- Explode all Weathered and Frozen runes.
- For 1 Round, Light ATK and REC 2.2x
- If all members' ATK basic values are the same, all runes also have the effect of other runes (Hearts included!).

Rakshasa
Leader:
When the team contains only Earth Gods and/or Earth Demons:
- Team ATK 4x
- For every 4 groups of Runestones dissolved, 4 Enchanted Earth Runestones are generated.

When Rakshasa and 7* Chinese Gods (JTTW) are members in a team:
- Rakshasa and 7* Chinese Gods (JTTW) have HP, ATK and REC 1.5x

Active (CD6):
- Earth damage overpowers Fire and Earth enemies.
- For each group of Earth runes dissolved, this card launches one extra Earth attack, up to 10 extra.
- Persists until deactivation or defeat.
- Upon deactivation, current CD -2 and turn all runes into Enchanted Earth.

6* Sindhu amelioration
CardIII IIIIV
Sha SengHP +1603 runes in column = +10% Team RECATK +1104 runes in column = +10% Team ATK
Gold and Silver HornedHP +1603 runes in column = +10% Team RECATK +1104 runes in column = +10% Team ATK
Zhu BajieHP +1803 runes in column = +10% Team RECATK +904 runes in column = +10% Team ATK
Lady White BonesATK +503 runes in column = +10% Team RECREC +1004 runes in column = +10% Team ATK
Spider DemonHP +1603 runes in column = +10% Team RECATK +1104 runes in column = +10% Team ATK

New Tournament event starts Jan 28 (Mon). It lasts 8 days.

This Tournament won't have the active and attack lock of the previous one, so your team can go all out!

Each entry costs 2 spirit.
Top 8: +2,000 points
Top 4: +4,000 points
Top 2: +6,000 points

Points can be used to purchase Harpies, Silver Madheads and the new card Yuan Zhen.

Yuan Zhen
Earth Beast
Active (CD6):
- Turn this card's column into Enchanted Earth Beast runes.
- If the team contains only Beasts, turn 3 random runes in this card's column into Enchanted Earth Beast runes at the end of the turn. Effect persists until no Beast runes are dissolved.

Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Thanks for the post.  The new black card seems low hp for using x1.3 teamskill.  Seems more like mespotamia which is not worth it imo.  Oh well we just wait and see...

Is there a guarentee for the new black card with 40 pulls?

There is for 7star sinhu.  Imo MH kinda screwed this up as u might obtain a dupe of sindu7star with the second allmax and etc.  Difficult to plan anything moving forward.  I might just skip all this and wait until the next collab where the top 3 cards are all good and u prob get all 3 for 35 pulls.  40 pulls for one card with low hp is not smart.

I wish i had my 200 dimes back from mesopotamia.  Never use her...

(01-25-2019, 01:11 AM)jtsmith Wrote: Thanks for the post.  The new black card seems low hp for using x1.3 teamskill.  Seems more like mespotamia which is not worth it imo.  Oh well we just wait and see...

Is there a guarentee for the new black card with 40 pulls?

There is for 7star sinhu.  Imo MH kinda screwed this up as u might obtain a dupe of sindu7star with the second allmax and etc.  Difficult to plan anything moving forward.  I might just skip all this and wait until the next collab where the top 3 cards are all good and u prob get all 3 for 35 pulls.  40 pulls for one card with low hp is not smart.

I wish i had my 200 dimes back from mesopotamia.  Never use her...

Yeah, QSH has a 40 draw guarantee as well.  3 draw machines, 3 black cards. 
ID: 40 944 239  
Allies (All/Dbl Max): Darkness, Aqua, Kurama
Other Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): Lucy, Mellow, VR Greek (FELDW), Hiei, Azathoth, Daoloth, PR Haza, etc.
So for 600 diamonds I can get all 3? I think I will chance it with the second allmax and just wait until the next series. I don't need 117 dupes.
QSH leader/ally = 36 , if 5 runes dissolved x1.5x1.5 = 81, if splashed another Demon in team x1.8 = 145.8 , if Ubume x2.2 = 321x ...
ID: 54962818

Looking for Illuminated Savant [Image: x75g2Sn.png] allies

Forum United 3 recruiting
(01-25-2019, 01:58 PM)spacelion Wrote: QSH leader/ally = 36 , if 5 runes dissolved x1.5x1.5 = 81, if splashed another Demon in team x1.8 = 145.8 , if Ubume x2.2 = 321x ...

Thanks for putting this together.  However if the teamskill remains the same, and we all know what that can mean from the past, u wont get the extra 1.8x with only 1 more demon.  The teamskill says demon 1.8x so in other words u need an all demon team to get that 145.8x. 

If u add odin, for example, he wont get the 1.8x from the ts as stated today.  You will get something less depending on how many demons u bring.

Should be a good card but looking more like mesopotamia that might actually work a little better with other dark cards than she does with earth right now.