Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Teaser] Version 16.2 Cat Thieves, New SM, Water Roger evolution, new Nile Story Mode
(11-10-2018, 08:34 AM)jtsmith Wrote: Is it just me or are collabs this year good and anything else is mediocre?  If so I might skip this one or maybe just get the light one for Daoloth.  Which rare is best?

Dark, it seems.

the earth one feels broken in Arena. It solves a lot of shields and board hazards which is pretty stupid imo.

ID: 54962818

looking for top players in leaderboards so i can copy your team.
no black cards plz

Forum United 3 recruiting

(11-19-2018, 11:21 AM)spacelion Wrote: the earth one feels broken in Arena. It solves a lot of shields and board hazards which is pretty stupid imo.

I agree however arena is a broken worn down piece of garbage game mode.  The more cards to reduce the time i spend in arena the better.  

That being said ghostie only works with all beasts which ghroth does not.  So we have to complain about ghostie then we have to discuss ghroth.

(11-20-2018, 09:16 AM)jtsmith Wrote:
(11-19-2018, 11:21 AM)spacelion Wrote: the earth one feels broken in Arena. It solves a lot of shields and board hazards which is pretty stupid imo.

I agree however arena is a broken worn down piece of garbage game mode.  The more cards to reduce the time i spend in arena the better.  

That being said ghostie only works with all beasts which ghroth does not.  So we have to complain about ghostie then we have to discuss ghroth.

Ghroth is equally broken. The existence of Ghroth, Ghostie and Aquack only serve to cheapen the Arena mode. But we are talking solely about Cat Thieves in this thread.
ID: 54962818

looking for top players in leaderboards so i can copy your team.
no black cards plz

Forum United 3 recruiting

Its relevant to this thread. Cat thieves allow use of ghostie this arena thus making things easier anytime u have beast leaders/members in the bonus. The stop gap madhead used for ghostie is that u need an all beast team to use the active skill to its fullest. So no ghostie is not ghroth or any other cheap card that is was previously introduced before cat thieves.

That being said arena sux and im glad this year has introduced new cards like cat thieves to potentially lessen the grind when beasts are in the bonus.