Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Teaser] Version 16.2 Cat Thieves, New SM, Water Roger evolution, new Nile Story Mode
Suposedly they are Ali Baba gang, this are beasts and he is a demon though.

Here's my impresion of the commons:

My bet is that Elemental Calculation can't be activated with Drop of Daybreak Dew nor Stream of Sweepind Darkness - EX (Lynx and Lepus skills), will also probably break with a 15 combo Ghroth active.

At cd 3 Croux active is pretty valuable, sure it might not be the best if you have a lot of attack runes but a full board eanchanted (mono beast team) plus all the benefits of exploding runes is great.

Beast unlock is nice to have, too bad it isn't fire or light though. I wonder if one of the rares will be a machina-beast leader because the only other machina beast leaders are the machina schemas.

CD 5 8x self attack is good and other than using time tunnels there's no reason not to use it last, beasts don't have a time tunnel yet so remember to always use the active last.

I don't think having a [strike]paw[/strike]hand bigger than your head is good. Active wise, two turns full heal is usefull and the extra boost can be nice, if it's two turns of 2.5x that would be great.
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Teaser] Version 16.2 Cat Thieves, New SM, Water Roger evolution, new Nile Story Mode - Joaqs - 11-08-2018, 01:20 PM
RE - KaerfNomekop - 11-08-2018, 08:13 PM