Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Teaser] Upcoming Patch - PR Babylon, New SM and More
What's with Namtar PR ... was too easy. Did I miss something?

ID: 54962818

looking for top players in leaderboards so i can copy your team.
no black cards plz

Forum United 3 recruiting

Anyone having difficulties since update? The game crashes like crazy for me and I can't even play multiplayer

[Image: kkkeFG7.png]
ID: 67339257
(09-20-2016, 01:46 AM)spacelion Wrote: What's with Namtar PR ... was too easy. Did I miss something?

Is not you, Babi´s Pr Stage are really easy. Not like Greeks Pr Stage, that was a real hell to me >.<

(09-20-2016, 05:02 AM)bakyo Wrote:
(09-20-2016, 01:46 AM)spacelion Wrote: What's with Namtar PR ... was too easy. Did I miss something?

Is not you, Babi´s Pr Stage are really easy. Not like Greeks Pr Stage, that was a real hell to me >.<
I was going to comment Dumuzi's pr stage was easy, it is nice to know all of them are Smile
Now I just need to max the other babylons skill before pring them Sad

Enviado desde mi LG-D610AR mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
Just a warning for those planning to PR babylons - make sure you ameliorate them first (if you are planning to) before PR.
In the ame IV battle you ally a pre-PR babylon, which doesn't get the team skill increase to 3x leader skill with a PR babylon leader.

I learned the hard way...
(09-20-2016, 09:02 AM)killerwombat Wrote: Just a warning for those planning to PR babylons - make sure you ameliorate them first (if you are planning to) before PR.
In the ame IV battle you ally a pre-PR babylon, which doesn't get the team skill increase to 3x leader skill with a PR babylon leader.

Sad  Thanks for the warning. That's a bummer though.
ID: 54962818

looking for top players in leaderboards so i can copy your team.
no black cards plz

Forum United 3 recruiting

(09-20-2016, 10:58 AM)spacelion Wrote:
(09-20-2016, 09:02 AM)killerwombat Wrote: Just a warning for those planning to PR babylons - make sure you ameliorate them first (if you are planning to) before PR.

Sad  Thanks for the warning. That's a bummer though.
Depends on the babylon

Dumuzi allies a ninurta for amel iv so it doesn't matter.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Regarding the fire beast skill, and every other similar skills, if fire and beast x2, does that mean fire beasts x4?
crap, PR'ed Inanna without AME IV. Sad
how do you form a team with the fire beast? no superimposing on the -CD. no dual leader bonus either. so can pretty much chose any beast right?

edit: oh, with Haza? Big Grin