Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Teaser] Sandman
(03-17-2018, 05:01 PM)spacelion Wrote: So farm 3 for Amaterasu deck ? with a Demon CD-2 craft

U might never be able to use that deck with 9rds nulify attack.  2 would prob be the most u would ever need.

This guy is for kamikaze mobs or whatever that hits hard just enuf to pass them.  U can take just one and use crafts or whatever.

You know that Poppy works on Amaterasu not only due to the cd 10 deal but because it is a God card (thus getting a multiplier from Ama), and because while the effect is active you get a 1.5x boost, helping you deal damage even further.
This is a Dark Demon, = no dmg multiplier from amaterasu that I remember, doesn't help Kongo Yasha to convert mass fire runes, and actually nullifies your attack while the effect is up.

I'll go recheck Amaterasu's leader but honestly I remember something like Fire & God getting the +dmg, BRB. Yeap Fire attack and God Attack.

Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis. 
VR: Freya, CN gods. 
PR: Yunyang, Sumatra, Ninurta, dark babilonian, Seth, Shu. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori. 
Probably one of the better uses for the Sandman card is that it makes allowing enemies to escape in VotR really simple, because you can't deal damage to overkill accidentally and you get some recov every turn.

[Image: 6vGgbAU.png]UID: 86478773
Btw small tidbit that may amount to nothing, 5 new elf slots have been set aside on the index for 5*-6* Elves. 1 per element. Being 5 it hints either at a Sindhu like series for the diamond seal or something like Crash Fever collaboration.

Edit: forgot the index slots, 1661-1665
Leaders I'm MISSING
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori. 
Making a new post to announce that Lie Tieguai has a bug that blocks your healing, I'm trying to pinpoint it.

Team I'm using =
LTG// PR Duncan with Dragonware // Yashiro // Earth Lionel // PR Circe // LTG.

So far I've gotten it after turning on earth Lionel +Circe +yashiro with full fuel, then use PR Duncan's active and after that I'm entirely unable to heal. 
Android version.

Mind you, you can attack, so it isn't Circe, but for some reason heart runes show on your bar with the proper +heal amount but you get nothing, and since I died from a 12k ambush hit after what should have been 19k hp if the recovery worked (was at 8k and should have gotten 14k to top myself) then it isn't display only that is bugged.

I may have used LTG a couple waves prior. 
Leaders I'm MISSING
There is a bug when earth Lionel is active and you make 6+combos, that you cannot recover HP anymore.
Angry that is bs!

Thanks a lot Joetjf, you saved me a crap load of stamina next week testing different setups.

Edit:
MH's customer support says that it will require a patch to fix. :/
That is a new version downloaded type of patch. 
Leaders I'm MISSING
(03-18-2018, 08:38 PM)Revdarian Wrote: Btw small tidbit that may amount to nothing, 5 new elf slots have been set aside on the index for 5*-6* Elves. 1 per element. Being 5 it hints either at a Sindhu like series for the diamond seal or something like Crash Fever collaboration.

Edit: forgot the index slots, 1661-1665

These are the 5* Celestial Devotees, their active skill is "Turn <self-attribute> Runestones into Runestones of the Monster's Race; Heart Runestones into Enchanted <self-attribute> Runestones."
Ohhhh dang, thanks a lot, never took notice that the devotees were all elves... So, future series feeders then, and I was so excited lol
Leaders I'm MISSING
Sumatra's friend - Chauvin the Sandman Smile
Right?