Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Teaser] Sandman
http://www.towerofsaviors.com/zh/archives/21795

[Image: 15.1_Challenge_Gamer_1200x627_2.jpg]

Next week's SM, Sandman.

Dark Demon
CD 10: For 3 turns, all members cannot attack. Damage received -95%. While active, recover 50% of total HP after spinning (before enemy attacks, must dissolve runes)

Sandman Preview Video, featuring dual Lu Dongbin against Akechi SM:

[Image: 04-rhsehwerh.jpg]

New challenge stages, featuring the 7 Sins. Opens next Monday and lasts for 4 weeks.

Floor 1: No restriction
Floor 2: 60 or less TC, rewards Lu Dongbin animated outfit
Floor 3: Fixed number of members, rewards 3 Golden Mothdrakes (sells for 100 souls each)
Floor 4: Fixed number of turns
Floor 5: God race restrict
Floor 6: 70 or less TC
Floor 7: Fixed team

Other rewards include a Dark Alpaca, Harpy, Madhead, Horner and Silver Seal.

[Image: 08-ahsaerhaer.jpg]

Colin SM is going to be in Lost Relic Pass Registry on March 20 and 21 (Tuesday and Wednesday).

Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
How weird. Why put Colin in LR Pass? Or maybe they should just put all the popular SMs in LR Pass to have them available year round.

Sandman seems super specific so that's a red flag that they're going to be introducing a stage that needs you to have him at some point... hope it's not Yog NM.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(03-15-2018, 10:24 PM)Fauxy Wrote: How weird. Why put Colin in LR Pass? Or maybe they should just put all the popular SMs in LR Pass to have them available year round.

Money grab if you ask me. Popular/useful SMs in the LR Pass pool would be counter to how it currently is - a larger investment to develop a more niche card that isn't super necessary to have, but is nice to train if you've got the spare resources. It's avoiding a wait by spending extra resources. If good stuff like Colin or Shyplant starts ending up in LR Pass on the regular it's just going to up the P2W aspect of the game more than it already is.

I don't know how useful it's gonna be but man I really dig this card's artwork, it just looks so damn cool with a slight hint of edginess to it. Kudos to the design team.

Minor spelling mistake - Akechi*
PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: WFEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485
(03-15-2018, 10:33 PM)KaerfNomekop Wrote:
(03-15-2018, 10:24 PM)Fauxy Wrote: How weird. Why put Colin in LR Pass? Or maybe they should just put all the popular SMs in LR Pass to have them available year round.

Money grab if you ask me. Popular/useful SMs in the LR Pass pool would be counter to how it currently is - a larger investment to develop a more niche card that isn't super necessary to have, but is nice to train if you've got the spare resources. It's avoiding a wait by spending extra resources. If good stuff like Colin or Shyplant starts ending up in LR Pass on the regular it's just going to up the P2W aspect of the game more than it already is.

I don't get that. Gold isn't hard to come by, really, and beyond LR pass and occasional DC in the trade fort, most players will never whittle it down significantly once MH has decided to gift them a few 10m coins. To me LR Pass is mostly for F2P (earnable utility cards which cost no diamonds and are farmable through grinding alone), so adding good cards to it would be a gift to F2P players rather than a takeaway, I think.
Colin may have to do with CN players who had missed him asking very loudly since Azathot/Daoloth and CNY reward.

That dark demon is an interesting and different take to most controlling cards like Poppy.
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
Glad that Colin is coming back, one of the best dragon cards in the game imo.
(03-15-2018, 11:01 PM)Fauxy Wrote:

I don't get that. Gold isn't hard to come by, really, and beyond LR pass and occasional DC in the trade fort, most players will never whittle it down significantly once MH has decided to gift them a few 10m coins. To me LR Pass is mostly for F2P (earnable utility cards which cost no diamonds and are farmable through grinding alone), so adding good cards to it would be a gift to F2P players rather than a takeaway, I think.

The same applies for regular rotation SMs and biweeklies, except that you can't buy more time to play them than the specified event period lasts, which is already unified across the player base. I'm all for quality non-pull cards, but they could've just rereleased the SM without adding the extra gold barrier to it, or put it behind a different kind of barrier like Hel and Stith. "No diamonds" is also a bit of a stretch when the current LR Pass system also burns your coins when you die, along with the stamina spent.

(03-16-2018, 02:07 AM)KaerfNomekop Wrote:
(03-15-2018, 11:01 PM)Fauxy Wrote:

The same applies for regular rotation SMs and biweeklies, except that you can't buy more time to play them than the specified event period lasts, which is already unified across the player base. I'm all for quality non-pull cards, but they could've just rereleased the SM without adding the extra gold barrier to it, or put it behind a different kind of barrier like Hel and Stith. "No diamonds" is also a bit of a stretch when the current LR Pass system also burns your coins when you die, along with the stamina spent.
Fair. I did notice that about the new system, which is really disappointing compared to the old one which at least didn't burn your gold. What I meant though is that it would be very beneficial to F2P players (and newer players especially) to have great cards available to them year round, rather than having to wait. This particular one (Colin) is time limited, and significantly more so than in the old system where stages expired in months rather than days, so it's not really beneficial in the way I want it to be.
So farm 3 for Amaterasu deck ? with a Demon CD-2 craft
ID: 54962818

looking for top players in leaderboards so i can copy your team.
no black cards plz

Forum United 3 recruiting