Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Teaser] Patch 16.0
(08-19-2018, 06:49 AM)Fauxy Wrote: Lol I had Brahma pegged as the worst. We'll know shortly enough if he deserves it, I guess.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

You and me both, mate!

I actually had Shiva as vishnu element wise and also thought that it was the main jackpot because it had potential to have a full Hercules like effect and the +spinning time + the 50% damage reduction teamskill! Lol

I really hope that I get Shiva + water common to use them alongside Giemsa PR & my two NVR Poseidon Big Grin

Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
Personally I felt that Brahma was the strongest but it faces the same issue as Shiva, being outclassed by their black card counterpart, Pompeii and Atlantis respectively. The dark/light leader looks cool though.

Big Grin Angel

I also find the dark/light leader very interesting. Hopefully I can draw him since he's the only rare I want.

I have a friend that let me test brahma.  I spinned hard not caring about what i was doing and the damage was still pretty good. It seems clearing big clumps makes room for the magic to happen.

However there is a lot of conditions and stages that restrict spinning that i can see being a problem.

Brahma lacks time extension and the healing is capped and restricted so not sure what MH was aiming for.  To me the healing should be uncapped and more generous if no time extension or hp.  Also a 25% all attributes would help rainbow and make the big clump worth something if it is off color.

If u have less than 2 runes of an attribute, then guess which one will drop in a big clump with Brahma?  Also, this is always the case as there never seems to be 3 of all five elements on the screen for days lol.

There is also the all god restriction on top of this.  I think if u get Brahma then good but i wouldnt break the bank or draw 35 just for him.

I will wait till rare up to aim to draw the other 2 rares then stop if no brahma.  Save diamonds for another series or black card.
Are VR Babys coming mid-patch like the Companions PR? I woke up pumped up and ready to VR the crew : (
IGN: Desrt, ID:  70339822

I dont have VR Apollo, Atlantis, Anubis, Sakura or PR Phanes. For almost all else add me.
(Today, 05:36 AM)desrt Wrote: Are VR Babys coming mid-patch like the Companions PR? I woke up pumped up and ready to VR the crew : (

next week
Ugh. I think I really like Vishnu, way more than I liked Artemis or Erebus or Ophiuchus (with the same Pollux/Luna setup).

Gave updated Lynx a whirl too since the new extra biweekly achieves are made for her. Not bad. She has 29k HP (Lynx - Pegasus - Mochi Bunny - Atlach Nacha - Bobo + Lynx), had to stall through that last wave with the electrified no-dissolve hearts and I managed, she can heal to full with a regular spin and a little luck (and once Mochi is on it becomes quite effortless). She might be able to fill the same low damage stall niche as Haza.

Gonna have to test the new Sun Ce too.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
I need to test my vishnu more, I was the one gifted/trolled with 3 vishnus in 4 draws :p lol (I really wanted Shiva).
The only thing a little sad is that there are caps on things like the new max dmg display (2.1 Bn), combo count (minimum initial 8 combos to get this counter, max 24).

Personally I need to learn a bit more about Vishnu's playstyle, dissolve rgb+heart as priorities while moving light runes to the right half of the screen & dark to the left.

Testing NVR Poseidon allied to Shiva my burst was of 400m with only 5 combos (this is actually a decent approximation if you look at NVR Poseidon's leader multiplier), Varuna helps a lot alongside Giemsa.
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
He Xiangu is really strong now with the buffs.

Much more flexible with now only requiring 3 8 Xians minimum (including leader and ally).

Can fit OVR fire bride for insane damage output and bursting.[Image: 9476552d55b59fb80f880552272eb623.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
I was testing Gaia Parvati Domon Domon Sagittarius Gaia. With Parvati on and Earth dissolve under leader and Ally, it is a 10x leader Ally bonus. Could do 50 mil every round, often over 100 mil without Sagittarius. These cards work really well together.