Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Teaser] Patch 16.0
Shiva has a Hercules like effect if your spinning is good enough, and it allows elves, so I guess that they expect us to use Stith with him...

Vishnu has a nice 36% dmg reduction if you do the Azathoth like spinning properly. It will be interesting.

To get damage above the simple 36x that the 3 jackpots have I think that they are betting on the 45% increase from enchanted God **runes & the enchantress effects of the other hindu gods.

Edit
**= 1.45x1.45x1.45 =3x, so 3 enchanted god runes triple your damage vs 3 regular runes of the element... 

Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
(5 hours ago)Fauxy Wrote:
(5 hours ago)wong ah neh Wrote: So visnu, lakshmi, 2ml, luna, visnu. Fixed
Is shiva good with 3 hercules + shouta?

ML is unsuitable because he doesn't drain from non-light Gods. Pollux/Luna is a better core set for Vishnu. I would probably go with Varuni, Edward, Odin, Maya, or Khaos for the other members. Or another Pollux, if you rich.

Shiva should be able to run Herc/Shuta but I think he might have better options.

Yep, forgot that ml is oudated now.
Pollux is better.
Laksmi, varuni, polux, luna?

(4 hours ago)wong ah neh Wrote:
(5 hours ago)Fauxy Wrote:
(5 hours ago)wong ah neh Wrote: So visnu, lakshmi, 2ml, luna, visnu. Fixed
Is shiva good with 3 hercules + shouta?

ML is unsuitable because he doesn't drain from non-light Gods. Pollux/Luna is a better core set for Vishnu. I would probably go with Varuni, Edward, Odin, Maya, or Khaos for the other members. Or another Pollux, if you rich.

Shiva should be able to run Herc/Shuta but I think he might have better options.

Yep, forgot that ml is oudated now.
Pollux is better.
Laksmi, varuni, polux, luna?
I'd like to see ML get a VR but he's not even terribly outdated, he's the same as the witches. Enchantress types don't really age much unless they were bad to begin with like that water elf in the wetsuit. Just Pollux can fit in rainbow teams and he can't. I was thinking Lakshmi wasn't a good pick but actually for Vishnu you just need hearts and to clear both of the side columns. So she would be good. I think Vishnu will be quite popular, dark and light gods is a very good member pool to take from.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
New teaser is out.

Brahma's Enchanted Fire healing is 5% of total HP per rune. The rune generation is based on whichever undissolved attribute has the least runes on the board after the initial dissolve. If the initial dissolve has 5 attributes then no runes are generated.

Vishnu's rune generation isn't only in the furthest column, but rather occurs in the three columns of left and right sides. So they'll drop in a single chunk unless your 2nd and 5th columns aren't dissolved.

Babylon VR is only happening August 27 at 4pm, a week after 16.0 launches, and the details will only be released next week.
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
The videos in the teaser showcase the new fire leader and the new light=dark leader:
https://youtu.be/tO6unjzI_a8
https://youtu.be/3RdFlSYnRWE

There's a new feature too, when defeating a boss hp it will show the max damage done!
Vishnu only needs hearts and some wfe in the initial dissolve to use Lakshmi effectively.

Honestly, I'm fine with Suzuko being the new Lynx so long as Lynx is still supported.

About ML, I think it's more that MH knows how broken he can be so it's playing around releasing leaders that will make the most out of him.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
Damage wise all three looks about the same in paper, Shiva allowing elves is interesting since you would forgo the mono God benefits in order to instead get things like shyplant going. Personally mono gods looks more interesting even if the meta is more constrained that way.

This isn't a zomg max dmg series, but it is a very fast one round wise, I appreciate the power creep to stay at bay for a while.
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.