Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Teaser] Patch 16.0
I have only just gotten Shiva and since i slacked this week have no materials to evolve him, so i can't try if his teamskill that grants 50% water effect works with heart.
Madhead is weird, a god with elf stat distribution... because that is totally what people want... elf stats...****

**** EDIT: English translation error attacks again, the twin gods are ELF RACE. Cornflower, Sakura and Rose rejoice.

Full edit 2:

If you create a God Heart rune on Shiva and dissolve it then heart runes do get 50%water effect that round. 

Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
Next ult card is weird. I couldn't think of any team besides Rose can fully utilize skill 1. Sakura can create her own heart and need fire runes; Cornflower can't attack with heart rune and race rune don't boost recovery, so also not all that useful. May be slime king?

The 2nd skill and cd6 are definitely a selling point tho.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

(08-31-2018, 10:47 PM)Revdarian Wrote: Full edit 2:

If you create a God Heart rune on Shiva and dissolve it then heart runes do get 50%water effect that round. 

That's true, but Shiva team would benefit more from God runes I think since his team would most likely dominated by Gods. So the skill would still not be fully utilized I'd say.

Feels like I'm too picky here. After all, it has 2 skills, short cd, and free. It's going to be another shyplant in its own rights.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Ohhhh I don't see it as meant mainly for Shiva, I mean, it gives it nice utility but I think that it benefits Rose, Cornflower & Sakura more.
The God heart thing was a doubt I had before, this fact means that Herculesx3+Shuta can really give you damage from every rune type Smile
Leaders I'm MISSING
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
Anyone realize shiva, stith and the new biweekly card are all connected. I think shiva revived stith.
New black card will be an earth human, here's the teaser: https://m.gamer.com.tw/gnn/detail.php?sn=167880

Also it looks like next colosseum will have some copies (11?) of two previous bosses.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
Black card is good but not Atlantis/Pompeii broken.

1 copy is enough imho.

edit:
we will get 1 draw per day of next week, 7 total.

edit 2:
this event starts after the black card ends.
the special seal will be of earth cards only :pain: :paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain:  :reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:
Leaders I'm MISSING