Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Teaser] Patch 16.0
A Pisces style converter that changes attributes is awesome!

MH did a live stream taking about the new series (I think only one leader skills was revealed), skins and vr Babylons. Now we wait for translations of the info.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
(08-16-2018, 11:15 PM)Joaqs Wrote: A Pisces style converter that changes attributes is awesome!

MH did a live stream taking about the new series (I think only one leader skills was revealed), skins and vr Babylons. Now we wait for translations of the info.

Based on what we saw, the Fire God leader (One of the rares most likely) has a leader skill that drops the attribute that you didn't dissolve, and drops an additional of 6 enchanted fire God runestones after. And it's active skill is something like Self attack x6, Combo+6, Spin time+6 I think.

Bump!

ID: 25923781
Looking for: Aether, Freyr, Poseidon, Sun Ce, Cornflower, Ninurta, Phanes, Chessia, Samael, Athena, Gaia, Beelzebub, Apollo, Artemis, Namtar

Main Allies: Azathoth, Killua, Yusuki, Aether, Hephaestus

CN ID: 878758321
Main Allies: Daoloth, Hideyoshi
Looking for: Daoloth, Hideyoshi

Okay. Brahma. So to clarify: what seems to be happening is that there is a 100% drop rate for the attribute that is not dissolved to fill the empty spaces, similar to Lynx or Orochi's active. But they're off color for fire, so I guess you run a dual color team for consistency? I'm not so sure this is a thing.

Other than 12 rune shields, what is this for, exactly? An ally with Anubis? With Amaterasu? Do you run both Brides in his team? By himself as a dual leader, he seems... not that good. 16x base (36x with a difficult condition that I'm guessing Agni is designed to help fulfill) and two extra combos, one of which is lost if you fulfill his burst condition. Wow. Like, convince me otherwise if you like him, but I think this is fairly bad. Which is not to say the seal is bad because this seems like the dunce rare and the commons are quite good. I'm just not seeing it for Brahma.

My guess now is that there genuinely three rares (Brahma, Shiva, and Vishnu) and 8 cards and the rarest of all of the cards (I'm guessing Vishnu) will see all the chakras light up or something.

In other news, this is a Lancelot skin. It's very nice, I like this one a lot. You can also see one of the other cards related to the seal's artwork, I would guess this is Shiva.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
I love new playstyle, hopefully remaining 2 rares also offer something different.
Brahma team good for speed clearing.
X16~36 with 0 cd at starts enable you to spam booster form 1st turn.
Brahma, parvati, 2x luna, fire bride, brahma.
Brahma ×6 × 4 parvati with luna active pretty much kill everything.
I want to see how it interacts with nvr fire bride. Activate bride, don't dissolve earth runes so the leader skill will try to drop earth runes but fire bride transfers earth to fire so will out override the leader skill or will the leader skill ignore the active.

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
Details released for Vishnu and Shiva, as well as next week's SM Garuda.

Vishnu
Dark God
Leader: When the team contains only Gods: Team ATK 4x; when Light and Dark are dissolved, Team ATK and REC 1.5x and damage received -20%.

Team skill: When used as Leader and Ally: Turn the first 5 runes touched while spinning into Enchanted God runes. Light and Dark have 50% effect of each other. For each initial Water/Fire/Earth combo, 3 Light runes are generated in the left column and 3 Dark runes in the right column, to a max of 9 generated runes.

Active (CD5): Turn black and white runestones back to normal. For 1 turn, damage received -50%; the more God runes dissolved, the higher Team ATK, up to 2x with 5 runes.

Shiva
Water God
Leader: When the team contains only Gods or Elves: Team ATK 4x; spint time +1s; when God or Elf runes are dissolved, Team ATK 1.5x.

Team skill: When used as Leader and Ally: Turn the first 5 runes touched while spinning into Enchanted God runes. Runes of the same attribute as God runes also have 50% Water effect. For every God rune dissolved, damage received -10%, to a max of 50%.

Active (CD5): Turn black and white runestones back to normal. Choose 2 columns to explode and generate Enchanted Water God runes.

Garuda
Next week's SM.
Fire Beast

Active (CD8): For 1 turn, set spinning time to 10s. Fire ATK 1.5x; if there are additional effects in play, Fire Beast ATK increases to 3x.

Achievement reward is a Vague Beast Bubble.
1. Beast ATK +20%.
2. CDs of 3 random Beasts -2
3. 5% of damage dealt becomes HP, up to 50% of total HP.

Also coming are Lancelot and Circe outfits.

Also, some notes about Brahma's effects:
- the ENTIRE initial drop batch will be EXACTLY ONE attribute that was not in the initial dissolve.
- 2 Enchanted Fire God runes are generated for each initial God rune dissolved.
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
Hmm. It's not exactly an OP series but not bad. The actives on the rares are not great.

Vishnu is the jackpot? He's quite similar to Azathoth in terms of gameplay, trading built in utilities like the snipe and spin time for a better member pool. A new home for Pollux/Luna combo I guess (and also Lakshmi but needing three different color runes every turn on a standard spin team is murder), less raw multiplier compared to LDB/HXG but easier spinning.

Shiva is probably what Stith should have been. He's interesting because he technically has all runes=50% water (if you spin well) and quite good defenses. But he needs NVR Water Bride to reach his full potential I think. Varuna is a nice thought too, but then you wouldn't be able to run Andromeda.

Is Suzuko the new Lynx? Are they gonna introduce new super niche cards for her every patch?
So visnu, lakshmi, 2ml, luna, visnu. Fixed
Is shiva good with 3 hercules + shouta?
(08-17-2018, 06:51 PM)wong ah neh Wrote: So visnu, lakshmi, 2ml, luna, visnu. Fixed
Is shiva good with 3 hercules + shouta?

ML is unsuitable because he doesn't drain from non-light Gods. Pollux/Luna is a better core set for Vishnu. I would probably go with Varuni, Edward, Odin, Maya, or Khaos for the other members. Or another Pollux, if you rich.

Shiva should be able to run Herc/Shuta but I think he might have better options.