Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Teaser] Patch 16.0
The real advantage of these cards is that initial cd=0 if used on mono gods.
Used as members it can accelerate your team all that much.

If the mega jackpot is a rainbow God leader with these initial cd 6= mini Amaterasu with restrictions, would be interesting to see.

Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
I just hope the new cards are good not like rttk2 or eight xian. Nobody is using those cards. Will we be dissappointed if they are not HxH or YYH?

(08-14-2018, 07:02 AM)jtsmith Wrote: I just hope the new cards are good not like rttk2 or eight xian.  Nobody is using those cards.  Will we be dissappointed if they are not HxH or YYH?

Eh. I'm fine with them just being good members for pre-existing teams. People with the right leaders will still want them, I want Lakshmi. If I had Water Bride I would think Varuna is a great add on, etc.

A breather patch where people aren't desperate for the 1% jackpot is welcome.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
A video will be posted on the Chinese YouTube channel of madhead @8pm*, and the first non God has been shown, seems to be lady(loli) Ganesha, CD 5, converts earth into enchanted beast runes & deals 25x beast hp to all enemies.

*Edit, the date of the livestream is tomorrow, the 16th. I suck at keeping up with the day of the month properly. 
Leaders I'm MISSING
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
Aww. I dunno how to feel about Loli-fied characters. I did call Ganesha as a Beast rare though, but since Parvati takes the Earth slot on the chakra thing... maybe it's not even a seal card? That active isn't too great.
From what I read on the discord the leader skill will be beast attack 4x, that doesn't sound like a rare to me.
[Image: fe2d4dbb8df8f6aa8753d080309fee57.jpg]

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
Oh. Shota not loli. I think? Still weird. S/he's probably the coliseum card.
(08-16-2018, 04:10 AM)Fauxy Wrote: Oh. Shota not loli. I think? Still weird. S/he's probably the coliseum card.

Ganesha's the Arena card for the season.
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
https://www.facebook.com/tos.zh/posts/1982914011799108

Details have been released for the Six-Armed Furnace Soldier, the 14-day login reward.

Water Machina
Active (CD1): Convert (accumulated rounds +1) random runes into runes of self attribute, up to 6 runes. When the team contains 3+ Machinas, the runes will be self attribute Machina runes. When used at full accumulation, Self ATK 2x. Accumulated rounds reset on activation.
Team skills:
- When two Machinas of the same attribute are used as Leader and Ally, and this card is a member, it changes attribute to match the Leader.
- When Leader and Ally are Machinas, and the team contains 3+ Attributes, Machinas' Fuel +20% upon entering the stage.
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
So great for any machina leader! Was drooling over it on WhatsApp lol
Leaders I'm MISSING