Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Teaser] Patch 16.0
First Teaser
Source: https://forum.gamer.com.tw/C.php?bsn=23805&snA=600299

[Image: febf654eecf8fb28765ec497fe11vtx5.JPG]

New SM - Shire
[Image: ec96498891efdedb178f451e3411vty5.JPG]
The Stage will be available on 17th of August at 22:00.

Shire: Water Demon
Active: Convert Top row into Enchanted Water. For 1 round, by dissolving the bottom row, Team Attack x2.5. (Doesn't have to be 1 row of 6 runes.) CD 6

[Image: 79efce35ac79e387d03f10559311vu05.JPG]

3 Star Achievement Craft:
Water Opal
Effect 1: Ignore 80% defense
Effect 2: 3% damage dealt is converted to HP recovery, max recover to 50% HP
Effect 3: All member ignore attribute relation.

Water Demon Gameplay

New Hindu Gods

[Image: 0f073b43eec8f38eccdf1a122911vu15.JPG]
The Water God is Varuna

Active: For 1 round, for every 2 Water Runestones are dissolved (initial batch), 1 Water God Runestone is guaranteed to drop. For every extra God in the team, the effect last for an extra round, to the max of staying in play for 5 rounds. CD 6

Seems to pair well With Pontos and NVR Water Xi.

[Image: 38916093_1976240719133104_85061165571668...e=5BFE9DF6]
The Fire God is Agni

Active: For 1 round, Unlimited Movement without dissolving within Runestone-moving time. For every extra God in the team, the effect last for an extra round, to the max of staying in play for 5 rounds. CD 6.

Speculated to be a Rare, but I disagree, meaning this Seal might only have 2 rares.

[Image: f3366e73bd3b86f65fc6e17cf311vu25.JPG]

Varuni: Dark God (Bottom Right)
Active: For 1 round, God Attack and Recovery x1.5. For every extra God in the team, the effect last for an extra round, to the max of staying in play for 5 rounds. CD 6

Parvati: Earth God (Top Middle)
Active: For 1 round, Leader and Ally attack x4. For every extra God in the team, the effect last for an extra round, to the max of staying in play for 5 rounds. CD 6

Lakshmi: Light God (Bottom Left)
Active: For 1 round, By dissolving Light, Dark and Heart, Team Attack x2.2. For every extra God in the team, the effect last for an extra round, to the max of staying in play for 5 rounds. CD 6

When either one of those 3 cards are in the team and the team contains only Gods, their CD become 0. Most likely Varuna and Agni has this Team Skill too.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2018-08-16_at_10.00.01_PM.png]
Rare Pulls: Brahma

(Fire God)

Leader Skill: God Attack x4. Attributes that are not initially dissolved are guarateed to drop. By disolving 5 attributes, Team Attack x1.5 additionally.

Team Skill: When Running Dual Brahma.
- The first 6 runes touched are turned to God Runes.
- By dissolving God Runes initially, drop Enchanted Fire God Runes (max drop 15). 
- By dissolving Enchanted Fire, recover HP (max 50%).

Also, some notes about Brahma's effects:

- the ENTIRE initial drop batch will be EXACTLY ONE attribute that was not in the initial dissolve.
- 2 Enchanted Fire God runes are generated for each initial God rune dissolved.

Note that the Attributes that are not initially dissolved drop first, then Enchanted Fire God Runes.

Active Skill: Restore black and white runes to normal colours. For 1 round, rune spinning time +6 seconds regardlessly, Self Attack x6, and Combo +6. CD 6

[video=facebook]https://www.facebook.com/tos.zh/videos/736357386704579/[/video]

Brahma Gameplay at 23:00

Vishnu

Dark God
Leader: When the team contains only Gods: Team ATK 4x; when Light and Dark are dissolved, Team ATK and REC 1.5x and damage received -20%.

Team skill: When used as Leader and Ally: Turn the first 5 runes touched while spinning into Enchanted God runes. Light and Dark have 50% effect of each other. For each initial Water/Fire/Earth combo, 3 Light runes are generated in the left column and 3 Dark runes in the right column, to a max of 9 generated runes. 

Active (CD5): Turn black and white runestones back to normal. For 1 turn, damage received -50%; the more God runes dissolved, the higher Team ATK, up to 2x with 5 runes.

Shiva
Water God
Leader: When the team contains only Gods or Elves: Team ATK 4x; spint time +1s; when God or Elf runes are dissolved, Team ATK 1.5x.

Team skill: When used as Leader and Ally: Turn the first 5 runes touched while spinning into Enchanted God runes. Runes of the same attribute as God runes also have 50% Water effect. For every God rune dissolved, damage received -10%, to a max of 50%.

Active (CD5): Turn black and white runestones back to normal. Choose 2 columns to explode and generate Enchanted Water God runes.

Skills of 5 star Hindu Gods can be leveled with Salamanders, Guards, Pawns etc.

[Image: 39134993_1981414055282437_28283633617359...e=5BFDDC3E]
Arena Reward
Ganesha (Earth Beast) 
Leader Skill: Beast Attack x4.
Active: Turn Earth into Enchanted Beast Runes. Deal 25x Beast HP as Earth Damage to all enemies. CD5

10th Seal
[Image: e245a8cded9d17451bfacda44e11vu85.JPG]
The Above photo is Behemoth, one of the mini bosses. The Final 10th Seal Boss is Shamash, some Mesopotamia God. 

There will be 4 areas. They are Warzone Remains, Ritual Ruins, Eternal Prison, Gate to Mechanical City.
[Image: c8af69fa1a32191ab1dd3659fe11vu95.JPG]

It looks like the other 3 areas are guarded by 'Guardians of Mechanical City'. They will restrict Elf, Beast, and Dragon Members from entering Warzone Remains.. Summoners have to defeat Behemoth, the guardian in order to remove the beast restriction.

[Image: cdc036a46d53271d1f42729dd211vua5.JPG]
We have to collect 5 Musical Note Stones to unlock the Ritual Ruins. Those stones are obtained from Warzone Remains.

New Dragonware:

[Image: 1712f57da5fc64920baa7825f911vub5.JPG]
By collecting 5 musical stones, we get 1 dragonware that is human exclusive. It seems like its a Transposition Dragonware.

Its Stats: 
Attack and Recovery +5%.
Initial CD -1 upon entering a stage.
By dissolving 25 or more runestones, self attack x1.2

New card from The Survivor of Oroz (Delta Biweekly Series)
[Image: 97fea619065a66b83efa5636bb11vuc5.JPG]

Valencia (Dark Beast)
Explode Leader and Ally Column to drop Beast Runestones. For 1 round, Beast Members launch 3 extra attacks with 30% of their attack. CD8

New Craft Mode: Bubble of Mirror
[Image: c91f505e7794e3d0d179c3d7d511vue5.JPG]
[Image: zRAdSFw.gif]
There will be 6 runestones that can be tapped. 2 will be the same type.
To Earn Combos and Points, tap on the repeated Runestone.

[video=facebook]https://www.facebook.com/tos.zh/videos/1973322662758243/[/video]

According to this Video, Points are easy to get, and Combo will not break by tapping on the wrong runestone. How to earn high score? Spam tap the Screen...

[Image: b91a35dcfbd62e66196e5dad4711vuf5.JPG]
Also, the Slime Slashing Craft and this new Mirror Craft will be able to be forged in the Craft Forge.

[Image: 3c4262972f222485676bac16b211vug5.JPG]
Additionally, Machina Essences are added to Craft Forge. Some of the essence effects include:
Increase Machina Attack
Increase Machina Recovery
Decrease Machina CD.

Copying Leader Board Teams
[Image: 391c26dc0ad7b07a678c3dd75211vuh5.JPG]
Summoners can now copy the team that they see in the leader board. Great Quality of Life Change.

Reward for Daily Login: Six-Armed Furnace Soldier
Credits to KaerfNomekop for the Translation.
This card will be the reward for having 14 days signed in
[Image: 39346946_1982913028465873_51806795491799...e=5BF2F2D7]
Water Machina
Active (CD1): Convert (accumulated rounds +1) random runes into runes of self attribute, up to 6 runes. When the team contains 3+ Machinas, the runes will be self attribute Machina runes. When used at full accumulation, Self ATK 2x. Accumulated rounds reset on activation.
Team skills:
- When two Machinas of the same attribute are used as Leader and Ally, and this card is a member, it changes attribute to match the Leader.
- When Leader and Ally are Machinas, and the team contains 3+ Attributes, Machinas' Fuel +20% upon entering the stage.

New SM 24th of August
[Image: Screen_Shot_2018-08-16_at_10.23.40_PM.png]
Garuda

Next week's SM.
Fire Beast

Active (CD8): For 1 turn, set spinning time to 10s. Fire ATK 1.5x; if there are additional effects in play, Fire Beast ATK increases to 3x.

Achievement reward is a Vague Beast Bubble.
1. Beast ATK +20%.
2. CDs of 3 random Beasts -2
3. 5% of damage dealt becomes HP, up to 50% of total HP.

Circe Summer Outfit and Lancelot Outfit

ID: 25923781
Looking for: Aether, Freyr, Poseidon, Sun Ce, Cornflower, Ninurta, Phanes, Chessia, Samael, Athena, Gaia, Beelzebub, Apollo, Artemis, Namtar

Main Allies: Azathoth, Killua, Yusuki, Aether, Hephaestus

CN ID: 878758321
Main Allies: Daoloth, Hideyoshi
Looking for: Daoloth, Hideyoshi

Thanks for the translation!
MH also released an English translation https://en.towerofsaviors.com/2018/08/10/17427/

Looks like the machina city will be part of the 10th seal.

Hmmm, wonder if the new series will be a 5 member one, scratch that it says right there that it is a separate seal.
Interesting that the active duration caps at 5 so it can't be always onlike Boyciana. It should be noted that it mentions for each god other than the one using the active so for max duration it needs 5+ gods in the team.
Sadly there aren't many god leaders where the 4x is best used, Lionel could be use the active but when paired with khaos and smidolon it will max at 2 rounds with 2 gods.
Lakshmi will be great for Maya.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
I think the Green God is good for Lionel team, we can treat it as 2 turns of high multiplier at CD 6, similar to the old Luna before it had AR.

As for English Translation, I didn't know Madhead would release them that fast...

Looking for: Aether, Freyr, Poseidon, Sun Ce, Cornflower, Ninurta, Phanes, Chessia, Samael, Athena, Gaia, Beelzebub, Apollo, Artemis, Namtar

These are the commons??? They're pretty good. Maybe the whole series has this kind of active?

Lakshmi is for Maya (MH really favors her over Apollo, it's too obvious), Parvati for Athena and Gaia (does Gaia really need more multi tho?), Varuni is a cheaper and easier to use version of Hel (in that she has a offense and recovery bonus but they're kind of low/weird to balance the presence of Pollux). If Varuna is the 4th common, then he might be for Atlantis/Water Bride. Note that the english translation says the skills are subject to change, they might get buffed to 6 turns by release.

Ahhh, I'm gonna end up drawing again. I wanna save huhuhu. The drawing machine is 7 chakras and seems to have a symbol for every card in the seal, so only 7 cards. If you take into account these released cards, the remaining symbols seem to be Red (Fire), Pink (Fire or Dark), and Yellow (Light), which may be the rares.

The art is really good too, Parvati's face detail especially. Generic Dragonware not too impressive, I don't understand why it's weaker than regular dragonware (it seems to be a worse version of the Starter's dragonware).

I'm glad Slime Slashing is craftable but they really need to rework the score for that minigame like they did Opal of Shadowfall. It's so inconsistent to get all 3 skills to activate.

Seems like 10th seal deals with Machina and Beasts (machines vs nature?), I thought we were getting the demon army story. :|
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
Honestly, slash craft is the best craft, because if you know how to use it, you can get easily 35k points. I've seen youtubers get 85k points. I agree that it's inconsistent, if you mess up.

Quick Bump for Water God Active and New Craft Mode Gameplay.

So the water active it's interesting, it seems intended to pair with nvr water bride active to keep it going but it will need some planning to keep god runes for the inactive turn.

I'm thinking which teams can make good use out of it and I'm not sure which team will get the most out of it.
Atlantis generally uses Cass WZ so not much use there.
It will help Ovr water bride to have more runes which looks good.
Poseidon will benefit a little but I'm not sure if the two (assuming a 5 rune dissolve to keep Greek active up) to possibly fifteen runes will be appreciable in the 30+ runes you can get with Greek.
Non god water leaders we ignore cause it doesn't maximize the active and it looks like the rares will not be water (but who knows if one isn't tri color or bi color) so it will depend on vr Athrahasis.

Generic Dragon ware is weaker because it can go with a lot of options, some which really appreciate the self attack and increased stats, for example Tawhil (that dark jo card that launches extra attacks), Sun Ce, Gon, Kilua, Kyo, TYR and New Tyr. Now you add the extra recovery and Cass and it's even better.

Delta's story looks like it will relate to the tenth seal, the machina city was attacked and it looks like we are going there next.

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
LOL I can't believe they actually finally made a card that makes Pontos usable.

So yeah, I don't think cutting Cass for NVR Bride + Varuna is all too good when you're gonna want Wen Zhong either way. Poseidon... not worth it. It's initial dissolve too, so I doubt Atrahasis is gonna benefit. It's really OVR Water Bride who is the intended leader for him, she'll basically become like Rose and have bulk skydrop, and her healing should increase massively too. Pontos is the second beneficiary.

So OVR Water Bride - NVR Water Bride - Varuna - OVR Poseidon - Hercules or Atlantis? Yuanshi Tianzun? It's kinda lacking in utility, but high damage and high recov.

Even if the rares are bad, these commons are good. Already seems like it's worth to draw this series.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlHZWNjwZ6Q

First rare (?) revealed, Agni. Dunno the original source.

Fire God, CD 6
For 1 turn, time tunnel within normal spinning time. For every extra God in the team, the effect last for an extra round, to the max of staying in play for 5 rounds.

I don't think this is as good as Aaron thinks it is unless it has a crazy leader skill that goes with its active. The best fire teams right now are Pompeii and Heph, neither of which run monogod (I mean you could with Heph, but sacrificing Shakuro and Yog/Kyo is hardly worth a slightly improved Tsukuyomi). I guess LDB/HXG is a possibility but hmmm.

I'm beginning to think because of the actives being so similar this series is closer to classic series and they'll either all have a similar leaderskill or they'll all be designed to be members and there won't be a strict set of "rares."
Nope, Tsukuyomi is better. Fixed 10 seconds ignites time reduction effects and it also ignores enemy defense (I'm not sure if that was always there), the only advantage of the new card is that it lasts a fixed amount of turns so it can work for vortex 20% per turn enemies and the like.

I have the feeling at least one of the rares will be a rainbow god leader, maybe with a team skill like the Xians or Ghroth that having more members of the series would have more effects.

I wonder if Varuna and varuni will pair.
Match 2 water and dark can be interesting.