Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Teaser] Next week's GE, Norns' Dragonware
http://www.towerofsaviors.com/zh/archives/21844#content-area

[Image: 02-wgaerh-aeh.jpg]

New GE begins next Monday, March 26.

Candigons will appear in all four stages. Greek Beasts, Nymphs, Slimes and Imperial Soldiers will be the other feeders.

[Image: 03-aerhstrj.jpg]

Moai and Rapa Nui will be the 200 point rare raids, and are guaranteed to drop.

[Image: 04-aertjhsrtj.jpg]

(03-22-2018, 08:21 PM)joetjef Wrote: Guild event card:

Paschal Grace - Chickie (Light Beast)
HP:3539, Attack:1325, Recovery:203
Leader: Howl of Light - Beast
Light Attack x 2. Light Beast Attack x 3.5
Active: Blessing of the Chick (MinCD:10, MaxSlvl:15)
HP will be fully recovered.  When the Team consists of only Beasts, for 1 Round, the next Damage received will not lead to your defeat.

[Image: 07-sartjswrtjw.jpg][Image: 08-aerhstrjh.jpg]

Guild Accumulated Rewards:
2000 points - Mini Madhead
7000 points - Chickie
12500 points - Heavy Gear Knight
20000 points - Chickie (max slvl)
Personal Accumulated Rewards:
200 points - Iron Hamel CNY outfit
650 points - Harpy
1000 points - Constantine (slvl 10)

[Image: 10-atrjtdyk-1024x535.jpg]

At the end of the event, Guild Leaders will receive a number of "Madhead Tokens" based on the guild's total score. They can distribute these to guild members; each token is worth 100k coins.

[Image: 11-srtjsdtruh.jpg]

Norns' Dragonware will become available at 12pm on Monday, March 26.
- Increase HP and REC by 10%.
- By dissolving a group of 5+ self attribute runes, God ATK 1.2x.
- By dissolving 4+ Hearts, recover HP equal to 150% of team REC.

Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
Thanks for the update. So Norns' dragonware has two effects is it? They'll probably need more than a minor push to get them back in the meta but the fact that they can actually be farmed kinda makes them decent substitutes now IMO. The conditions are pretty easy to fulfill and especially rec. boosts are always welcome in this age of grind and burst. 

On another note, anyone have any idea when the Pisces skin will be out? Thought they'd release it since CNY but there's been no news whatsoever.

PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: WFEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485
Yessssss. I need so many slimes/nymphs still.

Norns' recovery boost is quite cool. I'm not sure it makes up for their actives though... and they needed a bigger stat boost. I'm not sure it's worth the silver crafts, if it weren't for them then yeah, they'd be alright. I guess no-one was expecting these to be that good though.

GE has in the past indicated an important race of the next patch (Welwitschia is a demon, Ghroth came out next patch. Tawil is a human, all rares human next patch. Fu Lu Shou is a god, god team released this patch). Am I reading too much into this or are we getting a beast rare/Haza PR?

Edit: I am getting my JOs and my GEs mixed up sorry. But yeah, late patch cards tend to not fit in to the rares of the patch but kinda fit the next, but then again none of the F2P cards released this patch have fit into the rares of this patch.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(03-23-2018, 03:24 PM)Fauxy Wrote: Yessssss. I need so many slimes/nymphs still.

Norns' recovery boost is quite cool. I'm not sure it makes up for their actives though... and they needed a bigger stat boost. I'm not sure it's worth the silver crafts, if it weren't for them then yeah, they'd be alright. I guess no-one was expecting these to be that good though.

GE has in the past indicated an important race of the next patch (Welwitschia is a demon, Ghroth came out next patch. Tawil is a human, all rares human next patch. Fu Lu Shou is a god, god team released this patch). Am I reading too much into this or are we getting a beast rare/Haza PR?

Edit: I am getting my JOs and my GEs mixed up sorry. But yeah, late patch cards tend to not fit in to the rares of the patch but kinda fit the next, but then again none of the F2P cards released this patch have fit into the rares of this patch.

If its haza pr, LOL im gonna have a great time with 3 hazas
Ummm, I was thinking if the dragon ware can bring back this team:
[Image: c4c825ae9de64ee9998049e95ea2cb35.jpg]
But I'm not sure, supposing the effect stacks that would be a bit so high increase, here is the team without leader:
[Image: 432cc340ddd782b27a67dddbcd27a5d2.jpg]
So it would be +1035 hp and +251 recovery and would recover 18k for dissolving 4+ hearts. Problem is that it will be extremely hard to trigger more than one extra 1.2x attack Sad

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
Getting norn copies is not as hard as ds or cn gods but the silvers are.

I feel they really held back on norn dragonware. Norn stats are super low so 10% is not going to fix em. Rcr might be the best reason although u can add elves and use greeks for that.

Im going to hold off like starter dragonware.
Yeah, the Norn DW doesn't seem to be rated highly by YouTubers ATM... :\
[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116
(03-23-2018, 03:24 PM)Fauxy Wrote: Yessssss. I need so many slimes/nymphs still.

I am finding the 40 stamina weekly level better than the GE level so will be spamming that this time round (although the nymphs aren't from all colours which may not help you). At least if I do that I am able to max the weekly card and still get plenty of cardigans to skill level my Eight Xian.

As I have max SL of the raid cards (and have never used either) I will only do the 1000 points on the raid rate up day and be done with it. Unless my guild struggles with the GE bingo board (a lot of which can be done without actually doing the GE) then I will basically be giving this a miss.

I think the big determining factor for me (apart from already having the raids) was the fact that cardigan can be used to max any Eight Xian and as such I don't really need the GE to get the different SL cards.
Apparently the teaser was a lie Sad The Norns' dragonware gives 10% HP and ATK, not HP and REC. The display of the second skill is erroneous too, since it should be healing 1.5x instead of 1.5% REC.
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
The only Norn I still use is Skuld , because of time tunnel for Fire team (and 2x attack for 8+ combos which is easy)
ID: 54962818

looking for top players in leaderboards so i can copy your team.
no black cards plz

Forum United 3 recruiting