Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Teaser] New Norse Upgrade, Frigg, Copernicus, Bacon
So expensive... I haven't even PR'd most of my Norse. Dunno if it's even worth it at this point. :/

ID: 40 944 239  
Allies (All/Dbl Max): Darkness, Aqua, Kurama
Other Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): Lucy, Mellow, VR Greek (FELDW), Hiei, Azathoth, Daoloth, PR Haza, etc.
You can look at it as a long term project, not urgent, especially if you have a good card pool already.

I will personally do Freyja and Freyr first and others when I get dupes for Vr.

(03-09-2019, 02:54 AM)dessed Wrote: Just checked my rewards, I have never taken out a black keys reward, and I have just enough to SR all 5 (with the 3 free ones). Now, should I?

I figure we will get more evolve mats at some stage. I may take the time limited rewards (I currently have 330 black keys which will expire) but beyond that I will wait it out and see what we get given over time.
I'm not wasting a potential 150 diamonds to get Frigg and I rarely use Norse as it is (I can't remember when I last used one as a leader). I have all of the other cards in the collectors deck so I am reluctantly going to give this a miss. I like to collect all cards but it is becoming more and more of a "here's 1 card with a heap of old ones to get you to spend cash on diamonds".

I SRed Tyr and Thor as I dont have any good fire leaders (other than Greeks) , the playstyle is alright but nothing to shout about.

Only thing to note is that sometimes Frigg is bugged and the debuff doesn't fade away especially if you stack it multiple times within a wave.
ID: 54962818

Looking for Gaia allies

Forum United 3 recruiting - 126856