Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Teaser] New Norse Upgrade, Frigg, Copernicus, Bacon
Source: https://gnn.gamer.com.tw/5/176185.html

A new system is being introduced, Supreme Reckoning, with Norse as the first cards using it. Starting Mar 11 (Mon) 4pm, VR Norse can be evolved to this new SR form. The transformation will take 3 "Shedo" and 2 Giallar the Hornist as materials.

SR Norse
Leader:
When the team contains only [ATR] Monsters,
- Team ATK 6x, HP and REC 1.2x
- When God runes are dissolved, Team ATK 1.5x
- At the end of each round, enchant 3 [ATR] runes.

Active 1 (CD6):
- Turn [ATR] runes into Enchanted God runes.
- Turn [inferior ATR] and Heart runes into Enchanted [ATR] runes.

Active 2 (CD8):
- For 1 round, all [ATR] runes to be dropped will be Enchanted God runes.
- When 10+ God runes are in the initial dissolve, damage received this round will not lead to defeat.

Combine Active with VR Odin:
- Turn [ATR], [Inferior ATR] and Heart runes into Enchanted God [ATR] runes.
- For 2 rounds, if all [ATR] runes are dissolved in the initial dissolve, Team ATK 3x.

Team skills:
When identical SR Norse are used as Leader and Ally,
- [ATR] rune drop rate increases to 25%
- [ATR] enchanted rune effect +30%
- When [ATR] enchanted runes are dissolved in a round, turn [ATR] enchanted runes into [ATR] enchanted God runes at the start of next round.
- +2s spin time regardlessly.
- VR Odin (both forms) and Frigg change attribute to match the leader.
- Norse version of Nen: tap on fully charged craft to activate, costs 100% charge.
 - Remove monochrome effect on runes
 - For 1 round, turn all runes into Enchanted God runes
 - Ignore Burning (except Hellfire) and Sticky enemy skills.

When used as Leader and Ally with VR Odin in the team,
- For each group of [ATR] runes dissolved, turn one non-[ATR] rune into [ATR] enchanted rune at the start of next round. Max 2 runes turned.

When used as Leader and Ally with Frigg in the team,
- Frigg HP 2x.

From Mar 11 to Mar 17 (Mon to Sun), there'll be a new Collector's Deck featuring Dual Max Frigg and ALL MAX PR Norse. The first Frigg drawn from this Collector's Deck rewards 1 Shedo.

Frigg
Leader:
When the Leader is a God,
- Team ATK 5x
- If there are 5 attributes, Team ATK and REC 2x further.

Active (CD6): Can only be activated if the team contains only Gods.
- For 1 round, all enemies become the inferior attribute.
- While the effect is active, Team ATK 1.8x and +2s spin time regardlessly.
- If Leader is a Norse God, this card's CD -5 at the end of the round.

Team skill:
Frigg changes attribute and her HP 2x when used in a team with SR Norse as leader and ally (elaborated above).

Next week's Ultimate stage is Copernicus.

Boss Skill 1: Ambush, Convert 3 Light Columns, Light Dissolve Block, Explodes all Light at the end of each round to raise his attack by 0.5x per rune (up to 16x).
Boss Skill 2: CD Set to 1, 1 Laser Column, Light Combo Trojan

Active (CD10):
Explode all Runestones to generate a fixed board (18 Enchanted Light around the edges and 12 Dark in the center).

Craft reward:
Light Human Amulet
1: Deal 35,000 damage to an enemy regardless of defense.
2: Human ATK +35%
3: 4 random Humans' CDs -2

New Weekly stage: Francis Bacon

Fire Human
Active (CD7):
- Upon activation, record the positions of all Fire runes.
- This skill can be deactivated any time.
- Upon deactivation, explode the runestones at recorded positions, dealing non-attributive damage to all enemies.

Shedo, the material for the new Norse upgrade, will be available from Black Hole for 120 keys each. A number of events will also be providing Shedo.

Summoner Level 150: Shedo x1
Login between Mar 11 and Mar 17: Shedo x1
First draw of Frigg from Collector's Deck between Mar 11 and Mar 17: Shedo x1
Purchase 15+ diamonds between Mar 11 and Mar 17: Shedo x1
Login between Mar 8 and Mar 15: Black Keys x30 per day, total of 240
Mar 11 to Mar 24: Double Black Keys for completing guild missions

Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
The system is called Supreme Reckoning in English, it seems.

PR, VR and now SR... Always ending in R, lol.

[Image: J0nLRNh.png]
Also available (AM): Azathoth, Sakura, VR Greek, KOF rares
UID: 22963116
X)D X)D X)D X)D

Finally we got the Norse update and it doesn't disappoint! Is there any info if the SR Norse will have an alternate form of if they can use the costumes of pr Norse?

I don't like the god rune focus but there's not much disadvantage to use non gods if you aren't using Frigg.

So if I read it correctly the leader skill converts 3 of their attribute runes to enchanted at the end of the turn and at the beginning of the next turn the team skill makes them god runes, that's great to get the full multiplier each turn without support from actives.
I know that MH wanted to cut the dependence with Odin (great for member space and mono attribute achievements) but it's sad they caped the team skill to max two runes.

Now all Norse well be able to get 3+ attribute achievements with some combination of Odin, Frigg and Var as members.

The video shows a Hephastus team with 36k hp and confirms that Frigg will be like Shy plant in Norse teams.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
Ah yes finally. Me spending all the resources on VRing the Norse gods even after they fell out of the meta (pretty fast) was finally worth it. I knew they'd go back around to Norse someday.

I just hope Madhead doesn't require finishing that story stage because I haven't even started...
Based on the requirements to SR one card (3 x 120 + 2 x 50) it seem like MH is targeting primarily older players with this Norse evolution. This does make sense on some level because it's mostly older players who will have VR Norse just by virtue of having brought them along from PR, etc. But 460 black keys for the materials per card is a huge resource sink and that's before accounting for the other cards you will want to put into the deck such as Frigg and Odin.

Drawing Frigg is going to require either a lot of luck or 150 diamonds and that's assuming that Norse become viable for modern SM stages. Beyond that, there's likely a better use for that many diamonds.
Guild: [EN]ForumUnited1 - Guild 126823, all are welcome, no level or play requirements
(03-06-2019, 02:40 PM)Durumana Wrote: Based on the requirements to SR one card (3 x 120 + 2 x 50) it seem like MH is targeting primarily older players with this Norse evolution. This does make sense on some level because it's mostly older players who will have VR Norse just by virtue of having brought them along from PR, etc. But 460 black keys for the materials per card is a huge resource sink and that's before accounting for the other cards you will want to put into the deck such as Frigg and Odin.

Drawing Frigg is going to require either a lot of luck or 150 diamonds and that's assuming that Norse become viable for modern SM stages. Beyond that, there's likely a better use for that many diamonds.

Agreed.
4-5 fixed cards to make full use of certain series not a good idea. not to mention all god cards too.
Imbalance utility wise.
3+ weeks from next update. be patient.
Will upgrade 1 with the free mats because hey, free mats. But not all 5 , that's insane
ID: 54962818

Looking for Gaia allies

Forum United 3 recruiting - 126856
I assume 360 keys for each norse, as for veterans, 10 of PR materials aren't a big deal, we simply switch to giallar with 300k gold. But even for veterans, 360 keys are too high, given that we can get only 5-7/day.
ID: 25.610.510

Welcome all friend request.
Just checked my rewards, I have never taken out a black keys reward, and I have just enough to SR all 5 (with the 3 free ones). Now, should I?