Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Teaser] New Earth Black Card, Coliseum, Survivor of Oroz
I'm happy with Meso.
I had cleared the first three stages of the tenth seal before, completed the first zone using only her team, I think only Behemoth and the previous stage was hard.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
Meso is my first black card Smile

What I like most about him is his flexibility in fitting off-color members when building a team, while still maintaining an impressive damage output. This results in him being able to be used in a wider variety of stages, including those biased towards specific attributes. For example, I'm able to easily farm the new water biweekly with Meso +Yuanshi Tianzun, Khaos, Zhang Jue, & Circe, even while the stage favors water teams like Poseidon, etc. One drawback though, I've discovered (while trying to force my way through the 10th seal with Meso), is that since his damage output relies on the leader and allies' actives (both of which occupies 2 out of the 6 available slots in a team), there isn't always enough remaining slots to develop a "safe for farming tunestones" team that can counter each and every tricky shield in a particular stage.

One question, is Meso's cd being unaffected by the neutralize enemy skill a bug, or has it been confirmed by MH to work that way?

ID: 39,040,287
Main ally: Terry

I noticed that too. Meso doesn't take up global buff slots but also doesn't get reset. Is this how Andromeda works? I've never noticed. If it's that way for Andromeda then it's consistent as both of them are the same kind of enchantress that allow multiple instances of their active to run.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(09-18-2018, 03:16 AM)Fauxy Wrote: I noticed that too. Meso doesn't take up global buff slots but also doesn't get reset. Is this how Andromeda works? I've never noticed. If it's that way for Andromeda then it's consistent as both of them are the same kind of enchantress that allow multiple instances of their active to run.

I just tested this with Andromeda, and her CD doesn't get reset either. Looks like its safe to say that it isn't a bug, then. But reading the skill description for Neutralized EX, wouldn't it make sense for their CD to get reset too? Compared to Circe who gives a team buff, Meso/Andromeda only affects themselves, so perhaps that why

Does anyone know if Kurapika's CD gets reset too if his self buff (which takes a global slot) is neutralized?
ID: 39,040,287
Main ally: Terry

(09-18-2018, 04:36 AM)johnnyTOS Wrote: Does anyone know if Kurapika's CD gets reset too if his self buff (which takes a global slot) is neutralized?

Nope. Neutralize EX only resets actives with toggles that have to be deactivated. Andro, Kura, and Meso can lose their toggles if conditions aren't met, so they don't fall under that category 
[Image: kkkeFG7.png]
ID: 67339257