Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Teaser] New Earth Black Card, Coliseum, Survivor of Oroz
(09-11-2018, 11:13 AM)Nighteleven Wrote: Granted, it may be a x1.5 team skill boost (self damage x 3 x 3 overall 1.5 team damage) as a member. But the increased damage might help to burst certain high def shield. Since it comes in Earth, Light and dark attack it is also good against fire enemy.

As a member, it is self-damage x9 + 5 other members, which is closer to 2.5 (especially given she has a pretty high attack stat for an earth human). But it is contingent on 6+ combos, so not always achievable.

(09-11-2018, 02:12 PM)killerwombat Wrote:
(09-11-2018, 11:13 AM)Nighteleven Wrote: Granted, it may be a x1.5 team skill boost (self damage x 3 x 3 overall 1.5 team damage) as a member. But the increased damage might help to burst certain high def shield. Since it comes in Earth, Light and dark attack it is also good against fire enemy.

As a member, it is self-damage x9 + 5 other members, which is closer to 2.5 (especially given she has a pretty high attack stat for an earth human). But it is contingent on 6+ combos, so not always achievable.
Hi, not quite x9. Due to x3 and spilt into 3 different damage. Earth light and dark.so it won't have a high single attack. But spilt into 3. Adding together is still x9.

Same logic, however it make alot of different against high def.

Good point on it being more than 1. 5 times since its base damage is higher.

Its a good card. I notice some healthy debate on whether it is a good or bad card.

I don't agree that it is lacking members, at the moment, we can focus only on the main carry which is the leader and ally. Or we can have an evenly balanced earth team. Earth traditionally have many unique cards that we can use, hence I don't see why its a problem. The x 25 is reserved for earth human, however this is achieved for the leader and ally. Team mates still receive x 16 for non human earth cards. Which is excellent.

It's not perfect, the lack of hp is very annoying, but good point in stating that we are being pampered by the newer cards boosting hp. If its so op, then we wouldn't find any challenge in playig the game and probably will give it an annoying name like yusugay.

I do anticipate a decrease of usage of this card over the next couple of weeks thu. It's very nice to use, but the weekly/ daily stages might still make me use other deck in the longer term. My 2 cents worth.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Have you try with Yan&Xi (Light or dark) ?
They seam quite powerfull with the power to dissolve in groups of 2 with effect of earth and heart !!!

(09-11-2018, 11:50 PM)kayoo Wrote: Have you try with Yan&Xi (Light or dark) ?
They seam quite powerfull with the power to dissolve in groups of 2 with effect of earth and heart !!!

They don't work with Meso.
(09-12-2018, 12:34 AM)obilisk Wrote:
(09-11-2018, 11:50 PM)kayoo Wrote: Have you try with Yan&Xi (Light or dark) ?

They don't work with Meso.

It is the teamskill "...Drop rate of all runestones will not be affected by amelioration or skills (including those altering the attribute of dropping runestones)." That kills panda and the like.

Its pretty disappointing as this is the only black card which has this restriction.  Others may not agree but i think this black card is fine to skip.  Its not worth 200 dimes.
Maya has the same restriction.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
5 New machina next week! They are the power release of 5* schemas (Chinese mythological beasts)!

https://towerofsaviors.com/2018/09/14/《神魔之塔》「因陀羅」設立-「生命之輪的運轉」/

Also some more info on next week sm, next part of the tenth seal. And a campaign with a chain of stores?

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
(09-14-2018, 09:22 PM)Joaqs Wrote: 5 New machina next week! They are the power release of 5* schemas (Chinese mythological beasts)!

https://towerofsaviors.com/2018/09/14/《神魔之塔》「因陀羅」設立-「生命之輪的運轉」/

Also some more info on next week sm, next part of the tenth seal. And a campaign with a chain of stores?

Looks interesting. Unfortunately my Chinese isn't good enough to read all that in a reasonable amount of time. 

Is an only Beast to Machina PR or does it have both Beast to Machina and Beast to Beast PR, like we had with Cyborg Scholars?
Should be alternate evolution like the cyborg scholars.

Hm. How are people feeling about Meso now that the dust has settled? Or is it still too soon? I think she's quite good, I'm surprised that she can hit the 100k mark with just Circe and dual Meso on and a little bit of luck. 20~24k HP is hardly low, everyone's gotten a bit too dependent on dragon bulk methinks, her recovery is good too. There's damage inconsistency but it's not as severe as Maya.

I'm running Meso - Circe - Shyplant - Duncan (kinda wanna switch for Ma Chao but mine's not trained) - Turing (just as a utility explode, my Shu isn't trained) + Meso.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|