Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Teaser] New Earth Black Card, Coliseum, Survivor of Oroz
Not really, Mesopotamia doesn't get reset when an enemy clears effects and resets cd of the cleared effects.
Panda I understand but it was expected, it's in line with all the other free form leaders having that restriction (including Maya so no it's a black card excuse).
Lu Xun lack of guarantee it's sad but there are other options if you need shields.
Why would Parvati need to be optimal? If you really want to use Parvati there's always the option of using two and another god.

Honestly I like Mesopotamia, she is strong without being meta breaking which is healthy for the game after Gon and Yusuke.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
tfw its your first time balling for a black card and the black card isn't as OP as atlantis. Sad But still happy with Meso

Mesopotamia is a good card. I think with the recent release of Gon & Yusuke, maybe it might be unfair to compare Mesopotamia with the other cards.

Mesopotamia itself can be used as a leader or a member. Very Versatile, with unique skill active that can help.

Granted, it may be a x1.5 team skill boost (self damage x 3 x 3 overall 1.5 team damage) as a member. But the increased damage might help to burst certain high def shield. Since it comes in Earth, Light and dark attack it is also good against fire enemy.

As a leader, the unique light and dark dissolve is the key imo. without it it will not be a black card.

High combo count + healing.

The only way to counter the low HP is to bring Dragons like what some of you had suggested.

There is some hope they might release new earth cards to pair with meso because as it stands now this card wont last long. This card literally doesnt work well with many earth cards including many earth humans which is usually a death sentance for any card.

I dont think this is a black card yet until somethings works well with it. even circe is inconsistent. The other black cards were better at their time. At this point i think kurama is better because so many cards work good.
I have pompeii atlantis and meso and I find that they all perform quite equally with some trade offs here and there so I don't get the hate. I don't understand what you mean by circe is inconsistent with meso when the damage literally skyrockets with circe, and with guarantee 7 second spin time (the extended time ignores 2s round) and 2-rune dissolve for light and dark, there is no issue with circe.

And no, it doesn't need earth humans, because the only difference in using earth humans is higher attack multiplier on those humans, but it's inconsequential when 80% of your damage comes from leader and ally and not other earth humans. I would say the only thing inconsistent is rec (since you wan consistent high hp you can just slot in nidhogg, which is useful in almost all stages). Her damage far outweights atlantis and pompeii, but pompeii and atlantis can drag the stage and survive much easier due to higher hp of pompeii and damage reduction from atlantis, but atlantis faces the same problem anyway against ignore damage reduction skills, and just like atlantis, just use meso to burst through those enemies.

I have gon, kurama, hiel and yusuke teams as well and while they are strong, I think players are getting pampered by the extra HP & rec and hence extra "safety net" for mistakes. Like others said it doesn't get reset, and I don't see the use of panda either since the 2 dissolve for light and dark pretty much solves most of the issue. Meso has lower safety net sure, but her team skills, along with the ability to slot in other members for utility against troublesome shields (you can just ignore slotting in members for damage other than circe, since circe and double meso on is sufficient to burst through 90% of the enemies' hp, with the remaining 10% where crafts come into play).

EDIT: Some vids to showcase her ability:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg7g8OZ_pjY
4 card team to clear new trans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut-KDfP_ip8
3 card team to clear hel's stage
 Big Grin Angel

And if you don't want to use Circe Ubume is a great replacement specially if you plan to use members of different attributes.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
Ubume is a death sentance if u take 2 non earth because meso teamskill hp is for earth only.  If ubume is reset then u have no dmg reduction and no hp.  Ubume already has low hp.

Hence proving my point that there are few cards that work great with meso...yet...

They are already talking about how to improve meso on bahamut so dont go flaming me or any1 else.  

https://m.gamer.com.tw/forum/C.php?bsn=23805&snA=602513&bpage=1&top=9&ltype=
Sun Ce, as well as the Paladins, and other cards, were buffed up upon 16.0 update. I hope MH can looking into buffing up Meso? Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk
(09-11-2018, 12:48 PM)jtsmith Wrote: Ubume is a death sentance if u take 2 non earth because meso teamskill hp is for earth only.  If ubume is reset then u have no dmg reduction and no hp.  Ubume already has low hp.

Hence proving my point that there are few cards that work great with meso...yet...

They are already talking about how to improve meso on bahamut so dont go flaming me or any1 else.  

https://m.gamer.com.tw/forum/C.php?bsn=23805&snA=602513&bpage=1&top=9&ltype=

I apologize if I sounded too aggressive but I do agree with you the point where there are few cards that work great with meso. When
I got her initially I pretty much couldn't think of any card other than circe that could use her well. Pompeii has that fire machina and atlantis pretty much as pisces/the new free water machina (and cassandra + wenzhong) to make full use of their ability. 
 Big Grin Angel

(09-11-2018, 01:15 PM)Max_LKC Wrote: I apologize if I sounded too aggressive but I do agree with you the point where there are few cards that work great with meso. When
I got her initially I pretty much couldn't think of any card other than circe that could use her well. Pompeii has that fire machina and atlantis pretty much as pisces/the new free water machina (and cassandra + wenzhong) to make full use of their ability. 

No worries.  If u want a good meso team.  Seth Shu is probably a must.  Unsure about using vr or pr seth Shu though.  Other non conflicting cards are cresent, circe, domon, dbk, hertz and a few other older cards.

Cards that dont work are hideyoshi and kurama 1st transform skill and the above mentioned.

Lastly atlantis uses wz no problem so why cant meso use cd8 panda?