Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[Teaser] New Demon SM
Source: http://gnn.gamer.com.tw/4/137944.html

Erm, i am busy with my assignments and exam so i will just do a brief one.

SM Stage: 
1) Entry most likely got ambush or HP to 1
2) Mobs with trojan and 75% enchanted defense.
3) Reduce time and weaken attack
4) Overheal shield
5) Knap which mark the whole board and phantom.
6) Boss with defense against fire and earth + dissolve marked earth runes weaken attack.
7) 2nd HP most likely ambush or HP to 1 + burning runes.

Stats:
Fire Demon
TC: 20
HP: 2131
ATK: 2604
RCR: 365

Active: (Min CD 8)
For 1 turn, Fire ATK 1.5x. If there is additional effect in play, time tunnel for 7 seconds.

Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
When your Happy Meals just isn't enough anymore, you turn to MadHead.

63318603 PR Daji, PR Inanna
Looks kinda bland if you ask me. I shall pursue depending on achievements...

[Image: kkkeFG7.png]
ID: 67339257
duration 0:15, seems to have team skill with Abadon, all Demons HP x 1.3. only Abadon? poor thing, overshadowed by Yog? Smile
not understand what the upper paragraph in that duration mean

the lore... that family tree picture... the sm card is Ozma's old man. looks like Dracula.
going out to hunt non pure blood. Ozma married with Elf? some connection with the sm design overheal Smile
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
Wait a freaking second, THAT IS OZMA'S FATHER AND GRANDPA TO DORRIS, ALICE AND WOODBURY!!

AHAHAHAAH That is one hot grandpa but why did Ozma looks so old and her father looks so dang young? XD
(09-30-2016, 01:32 AM)rxwing Wrote: duration 0:15, seems to have team skill with Abadon, all Demons HP x 1.3. only Abadon? poor thing, overshadowed by Yog? Smile
not understand what the upper paragraph in that duration mean

the lore... that family tree picture... the sm card is Ozma's old man. looks like Dracula.
going out to hunt non pure blood. Ozma married with Elf? some connection with the sm design overheal Smile

Just team skill with belial.
Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
(09-30-2016, 01:44 AM)Arigato Wrote: Just team skill with belial.

ow, so with Belial and the sm card in team all Demons HP 1.3x? i see... Big Grin
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
Active seems a bit underwhelming but it has great stats.
Name: なし
ID: 75,875,162
Meh sm.
Great stats, par with PR Shuten. He actually has more ATK than any single card except Yog-Sothoth, which is huge, and his HP is top-rank for a demon. The synergy with Shuten (as a fire demon he fits nicely into both Shuten's leader and active) is also amazing - I'm definitely farming this guy.

Nobody's mentioned it but his active is the Fire equivalent of Yaoji, who's not OP but still a useful utility card.

With regards to lore, the family tree given also shows that "Gaze of Tree Shades - Ev" is the girls' father and Ozma's husband, meaning he's an Elf (possibly another Earth attribute?).
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List