Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Teaser] New Dark God SM and Earth Beast JO
Source: https://gnn.gamer.com.tw/3/140433.html

[Image: DzkeFNU.jpg]
New SM

[Image: 6qI774q.jpg]
Upon entry, Mahonin will reduce atk by 50% for 98 turns after defeated.

[Image: b5MTGha.jpg]
Crescent with poison on first bar and trojan on second bar.

[Image: 28JgtOw.jpg]
Norvi which convert dark runes and monochrome the board. On second bar, it will remove all effects in play and weather runes.

[Image: 1QQuCcy.jpg]
Circe which reduce spinning time to 2 seconds for 98 turns after defeated.

[Image: eVp31yP.jpg]
Boss
First HP bar, 90% deduction
Second HP bar, dissolve dark on first batch will nulify attack and most likely multistrike based on it.

[Image: sTLyFXO.jpg]
She is a dark god with
Leader: 4.5 dark god atk
Active (Min CD 7): for 2 turns, dark atk 2x, heart rune drop = 0.

[Image: IULWxTX.jpg]
New JO card
Earth Beast
HP: 3687
ATK: 1531
RCV: 337
Active: Earth and beast 1.5x ATK, earth has effect of all runes until no earth rune dissolved.

Demo Video:

Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
Earth jo card in a barbhogg team, permanent 1.5x attack? Earth=all doesn't matter in a mono team to my knowledge

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

wow that JO card works really well with Panda. and i have Panda Big Grin
Earth 1.5x until no Earth dissolve? if i put in YJ team with Circe.... mwahahaha
and good for multicolor Beast team...
another JO card i want to spend Harpy on it.... i think...

why got impression MH releases lots of useful cards recently... burn dimes? worry about power creep though...

RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
Jo card active fit nice in dodo aloha deck.
Dodo, panda, earth beast(jo), qq(jo), odous, sumatra/aloha.
Also revival of malpas/stolas team.
Malphas, circe, panda, jo, qq, lhy.
Stolas, medea, panda, jo, conselor, daji.
Etc.
Daji+lhy variants.
Whats a JO card?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Joint Operation Card, these are cards that can be obtained in Joint Operations.

Joint Operations are a type of "Guild Multiplayer" event in which you spend spirit to try and advance a 20 monster long stage all the way to the boss, each new opened JO lasts 24h and can be joined by any other guild member, making it a Joint effort to beat them.
Once you have helped in a JO you are usually locked some 5-10 minutes from joining that instance, forcing you to help others advance if you want to maximize your time.

http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Joint_Operation go here for more info Smile
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
that SM is oh so wrong, oh so right. But damn strong active imo.

Earth JO looks niche, but very useful in that niche. Would use him in multicolor DBK teams, or even barbhogg. Unless slvl15. xD
[Image: 6nabheze.png]
 69531602                                      Saviors League (Lv17) looking for members
Dark SM card overall look neat! A farmable CD7 2 turns X2dark booster with a mini DarkXi in it! The only thing that could rival it would be PR Raguel with his CD6 1 turn boost, but it's probably best to use them in conjunction with each other,lol

Earth beast JO is cuuute! Plus active just screams Barb-hogg since he fits nicely there, along with the abundance of earth runes you'll usually have with Barb-hogg.

Just wondering though, if you add this card into earth greek team with other off-colour cards, then the off-color members would be able to attack right? lol maybe Athena,Beast JO, Zeus, Medea, Cass ,Athena would work! Might find some use for 4attr. achievements
‘Well...A sissy is more educated than a m-o-n-k-e-y.’

MH confirmed Arthur is Wukong
So we have Lilac: 2775 HP, 1655 ATK, 365 REC - average 6* Dark God stats. The leader skill is quite powerful thanks to the abundance of Dark Gods in the game - you can make a decent mono team with her even if you don't have one of the meta Dark leaders. The active is cool - no hearts would be the drawback for a skill that's otherwise very powerful for its speed (like Sumatra, but non-conditional and for 2 turns), but it can actually be a benefit for teams like Artemis, Namtar and Satan. In fact you might be able to use her to replace Xi during crucial burst turns, adding a nice block of stats and freeing a slot on the team.

Furi looks like a JO card that I'll be farming. Persistent effects are always welcomed, and this guy fits in lots of teams - Earth decks benefit from the boost, Beasts benefit from both effects, and I can see Aether and RGB teams possibly making good use of the rainbow effect once in a while.
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
That Dark SM is just perfect for Satan team.

You don't even have to max her if you want to use her with Satan. Just perfect.
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.