Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Teaser] New Coliseum, Light Roger, Version 17.0
Source

New Coliseum event will begin Feb 4 (Mon), featuring the new card Jiutian Tiannu.

- Enemy skill when encountered in Coliseum: For 7 Rounds, God ATK 2x.
- 20% bonus points are awarded for each 6* or 8* Sindhu, Chinese Gods - Refinement and and Ying Zheng in the team.
- Challenging Coliseum 15 times rewards a new outfit for Leo~
- Delphinus and Mordiggian will be available for 1100 points (11 purchases max).
- Nian will be available for 600 points (infinite purchases).

Jiutian Tiannu
Light God

Active (CD7): Turn 9 random runes to 3 Enchanted Light God, 3 Enchanted Dark God and 3 Enchanted Heart God runes respectively. For 1 round, combos +9.

Next week's Ultimate (Feb 8, Fri, 10pm) is Selena.

Enemy skill 1: Uncontrollable, Sticky Fire Positions, Fire to Earth conversion, 50 Cumulative Fire shield
Enemy skill 2: CD Set - 1, Earth Weathered 15k Mines, Earth Combo Orb Trojan.

Selena
Earth Elf

Active (CD6):
When a group of 5+ runes is dissolved, Team ATK increases.
The more groups dissolved, the more Team ATK increases.
Limit of 2.6x with 3 groups.
Effect lasts until entering the next Wave.

Craft reward:
I: Enemy defense -80%
II: Turn 3% of damage dealt into your HP, up to 50% HP.
III: Ignore attribute relation.

Light Roger will be available as an evolution path starting Feb 4 12pm.

Starting from Feb 4 12pm, Arena for one week has an additional effect:
In Legend and King arenas, some monsters will have a bonus. If the conqueror of the Arena uses those monsters, or if challenging an Arena with those monsters, then bonus points are given after the Arena is resolved or after the battle completes respectively.

Light Roger
Light Human
Leader:
- Human ATK 3.5x
- If 6+ Light or Dark runestones are dissolved in total, Human ATK 1.5x further.
- Light and Dark damage -30%.

Team skill:
If Light Roger is in a team with only Light Humans, his HP 2x.

Active (CD5):
For 1 round, this Monster cannot attack and damage received -60%.
At the end of the round, turn the 2 most common attributes into Enchanted Light Human runes.

The Gods had returned to heaven, and Demons were invading the realm. Out of self-preservation, Humans were forced to put aside their differences and biases. They formed scientific guilds to research ways to improve their chances of survival, and to that end searched far and wide for the greatest and most talented minds. Geniuses from far and wide came to visit, mixing machinery and the elements to discover new possibilities.

Upon the version 17.0 update mid-February, we'll be able to draw from a new seal, "Gears of Science". This seal features scientists, including Marie Curie, Newton, Socrates and Einstein! They'll have at least one evolution, so we can hopefully expect feeders.

Newton
Fire Human
Active (CD7): For 1 Round, the first 15 runes dropped will be Enchanted Fire runestones; all dropped Fire runestones will be linked.

Edison
Light Human
Active (CD6): Turn 2 random columns of runes into Enchanted Race runes of the monster in the column. If the team contains 2+ races, this effect hits ALL columns.

Nicole
Dark Human
Active (CD8):
At the start of the next Round, turn all runestones back to the arrangement upon activation (including enchantment and race effects).
Lasts 2 rounds.

Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
(01-19-2019, 02:47 AM)KaerfNomekop Wrote: 審判之刑:水及光屬性機械族成員的行動值提升至 100%。若此時全隊機械族成員的行動值達至 100%:將所有符石轉化為機械族符石;身旁的水及光屬性機械族成員攻擊力提升 2.5 倍;效果持續至沒有首批消除光符石 
Water and Light Machinas' Fuel increases to 100%. If all Machinas' Fuel is at 100% at this time: turn all runes into Machina runes; adjacent Water and Light Machinas' ATK 2.5x; effect persists until no initial Light dissolves.

審判之權:移動符石時觸碰的首 6 粒符石轉化為光機械族符石;所有機械族以外成員的攻擊力減至 0 及全隊攻擊力 2.2 倍。效果會在關閉此技能或死亡後消失)
The first 6 runes touched during movement are turned into Light Machina runes; all non-Machinas' ATK becomes 0 and Team ATK 2.2x. Effect lasts until reactivation or defeat.

玄光之濤 • 機械:隊伍中只有水屬性機械族及光屬性機械族成員時:全隊攻擊力 5 倍及生命力 1.5 倍,延長移動符石時間 1 秒;所有成員的行動值達至 100% 時,攻擊力額外提升 2 倍
When the team contains only Water and Light Machinas: Team ATK 5x and HP 1.5x; extend spin time by 1 second; when all members are at 100% Fuel, Team ATK increases 2x additionally.

Sounds like these active/leader skills might belong to two of the three Gears of Science rares?

ID: 40 944 239  
Allies (All/Dbl Max): Darkness, Aqua, Kurama
Other Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): Lucy, Mellow, VR Greek (FELDW), Hiei, Azathoth, Daoloth, PR Haza, etc.
Thx for info.  With this teaser i am definitely skipping the black cards in hopes i can get these 3 new cards in 35 pulls.  200 dimes is too much for 1 card like mesopotamia.

I kind dont understand madhead over the past year.  Pretty much every good card now is water or light.  So if making a good new card u think they would splash it around to other colors or color combination.  Nope here comes more water and light.  If it is the same every time why play?

Edison is a must in TSZ team.
ID: 25.610.510

Welcome all friend request.
I'm sure this is already up elsewhere, but just to have it here as well.

Gears of Science rares:
Einstein - (water machina) 
Leader:
When team is only Machina or Humans:
- Team ATK 4.5x 
- Dmg reduction -40%
- When dissolving enchanted water runes, machina fuel +5%
- When fuel at 100%, Team ATK 1.5x 
Team skill:
(Dual leader/ally)
- If total damage dealt in a round ≥ 2.5x total enemy HP, next round ATK 2x.
- End of the round, explode non-water runes adjacent to water runes 
- Water runes have 50% heart effect.
- Machina active skills initial CD -3
Active skill (CD6)
- for 3 rounds, the first 8 runes to drop will be enchanted water runes
- while this skill is in play, if fuel is at 100%, self attack 3x

Darwin - (earth machina)
Leader:
When team is only Machinas:
- team HP/ATK/REC 2x
- when dissolving 3 or more types of runes, team ATK 3x
- heart has 50% effect of all attributes
Team skill:
When leader and ally are Darwin/Darwin, Darwin/Galileo or Galileo/Galileo:
- fuel +1% for every fire/earth/dark rune in initial dissolve.
Active (CD6):
- explode the board, drop enchanted runes
- for every attribute exploded, raise self attack +1x, to max of self attack 6x. 
- if 5 attributes are dissolved, CD of this skill -3

Galileo - (dark machina)
Leader: 
When team is only Machina:
- team ATK 5x
- spin time +1s regardlessly
- self attack becomes 0, Galileo's base attack stat x2 is added to each team member (including ally). If same leader/ally, base attack stat is added to each team member (not including ally) (???)
- If a group of runes ≥ 4 is dissolved in the column under Galileo, neighboring member CD -1
Team skill:
When leader and ally are Darwin/Darwin, Darwin/Galileo or Galileo/Galileo:
- fuel +1% for every fire/earth/dark rune in initial dissolve.
Active (CD6):
- Unlock active skills of all machina (skill cannot be locked)
- For 3 rounds, machina ATK/REC 1.8x
- If fuel at 100% when skill is activated, extend spin time to 15s

Valentine's guild card:

Tiffany (light machina)
CD 7 - convert hearts to light machina runes, for 1 round, -10% damage for every machina rune in initial dissolve to a max of -80% for 8 runes.

Arena card: 

Petra - light demon
CD 6 
When team has ≥ 3 demons:
- combo bonus +30%
- convert 3 runes to demon enchanted runes at the end of the round (prioritizes team members attributes)
Effect lasts until no demon runes are dissolved.

Biweekly:
Descartes - (water machina)
CD8 - 15s unlimited runestone movement. If HP is 1 when this skill is activated, actives of machinas activated this turn CD-2

Also some nice inventory upgrades: a bunch of stuff will be stored in materials inventory now including KFC and Sphinx.

Remaining commons should be Marie Curie (water) and Socrates (earth) and probably human or machina. 

This seal looks worthwhile for building out machina utility if nothing else.
Other Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): Lucy, Mellow, VR Greek (FELDW), Hiei, Azathoth, Daoloth, PR Haza, etc.
(02-08-2019, 04:15 AM)agnesi Wrote: ...

Thanks for the info.  Initially i did not pull for YZ because i was going to pull for this seal.  Then YZ seemed to be overpowered and ppl were saying the seal would be humans so i was thinking of pulling for YZ and whatever on this.  Since the seal is now machina rares i think i will skip YZ and wait for this.

My thought is that demons and dark wont see many good upgrades while YZ exsists but machina will probably see a ton of upgrades from here out.  At least i hope so.
(02-08-2019, 08:47 AM)jtsmith Wrote:
(02-08-2019, 04:15 AM)agnesi Wrote: ...

Thanks for the info.  Initially i did not pull for YZ because i was going to pull for this seal.  Then YZ seemed to be overpowered and ppl were saying the seal would be humans so i was thinking of pulling for YZ and whatever on this.  Since the seal is now machina rares i think i will skip YZ and wait for this.

My thought is that demons and dark wont see many good upgrades while YZ exsists but machina will probably see a ton of upgrades from here out.  At least i hope so.

If you have diamonds for YZ guarantie, you need to get YZ.
The new seria is sucks (boost of 2017 year).
ToS id: 75.111.71
Information 
Well, the actual multiplier is probably higher than 2017 standards accounting for all those Machina fuel gimmicks, but if it's possible for you to guarantee Ying Zheng, I don't think you would regret going for Ying Zheng over this seal.

Mono Machina teams are still largely unproven except maybe Pompeii, and these teams don't necessarily raise the bar much over pre-YZ standards. I think a lot will depend on how enthusiastically MH pushes out good Machina utility cards in events for the next patch and onwards. Plus they are MH original so they'll be around for future ancient seal/all max events/diamond seal should they be critical for future teams. We could very well get stronger machina collaboration leaders in the future. 

tl;dr Ying Zheng seems to be provably strong and is at his peak right now, this seal's rares have a lot of unknowns considering the previous history of machina cards.

That said, I will be pulling from this seal since I've decided not to pull for Ying Zheng for various reasons. 
The rares look like they can be at max fuel in a few turns, Einstein with 2 Qing Long Machina can essentially be at max fuel by turn 3 even if no runedrops.
ID: 54962818

Looking for Illuminated Savant [Image: x75g2Sn.png] allies

Forum United 3 recruiting
(02-08-2019, 07:33 PM)agnesi Wrote: ...That said, I will be pulling from this seal since I've decided not to pull for Ying Zheng for various reasons. 

Im in ur shoes.  Please elaborate.  I have 3 days o decide my path.