Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Teaser] Babylon VR and New GE, New Biweekly
I like their divergence form as well, so ill have to farm extra PR mats.

Also lets talk about the most obvious team, how are you running Inana? I will try it without ML to have fun

IGN: Desrt, ID:  70339822

I dont have VR Apollo, Atlantis, Anubis, Sakura or PR Phanes. For almost all else add me.
Ninurta, VR Yan, VR Yan, Agni, something, Ninurta ...

ID: 54962818

add me no black cards plz

Forum United 3 recruiting

The problem with VR babylon is their low recovery, their damage is superb but the lack of recovery which is crucial in new stages these days could really kill them off.

Big Grin Angel

Ninurta has Shakuro which can be helpful since you will always dissolve fire runes as long as you can dissolve a group of 5.
ID: 54962818

add me no black cards plz

Forum United 3 recruiting

As far as healing is concerned, Fire and Dark have specific cards with enchantress attributes that their rune heals. Light has ML which makes heart runes, or JZ AR which also makes heart runes. Blue and green are the worst off in my mind for healing.

They just need to make a god card that can switch colors to leader ally that has an enchantress effect to makes three heart runes randomly every round. Somebody make that happen...
(08-28-2018, 10:57 PM)dessed Wrote: As far as healing is concerned, Fire and Dark have specific cards with enchantress attributes that their rune heals. Light has ML which makes heart runes, or JZ AR which also makes heart runes. Blue and green are the worst off in my mind for healing.

They just need to make a god card that can switch colors to leader ally that has an enchantress effect to makes three heart runes randomly every round. Somebody make that happen...

Dumuzi can utilize shyplant and luxun for extreme damage reduction. Or
Dumuzi, shyplant, Tie kuai li, mark2(mech), phi,dumuzi
This team reduce 50% damage and recover certain percentage of mecha hp from phi active.
Athrahsis can make use of shouta/water keeper and 3 hercules.
Highly doubt Babylon will stay as meta for long. After all, the player skill requirement is too high for today's standard. And all it got to offer is a damage output that just managed to catch up with those front line teams. People will use it for nostalgia reason for a month or so, but after that the fate of Babylon gods are uncertain.

I am kinda glad that I can save some materials since they aren't impressive enough. And I don't have a nostalgia feeling for them that compel me to VR them b/c, back then, I didn't get my first Babylon card until fallen angels came out. Got so spoiled by Dipankara and Satan on those skill-less spinning and now I can never spin the way Babylon requires (still suck even after practicing with KOF).

Thank you MH for saving me the effort Smile

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Honestly, Babylon will become the new Norse.

Both Norse and Babylon needs buffs.

Norse need conditional multiplier like Babylon, and babylon CD needs to reduce to 8 or 9.
ID: 25923781
Looking for: Aether, Freyr, Poseidon, Sun Ce, Cornflower, Ninurta, Phanes, Chessia, Samael, Athena, Gaia, Beelzebub, Apollo, Artemis, Namtar

Main Allies: Azathoth, Killua, Yusuki, Aether, Hephaestus

CN ID: 878758321
Main Allies: Daoloth, Hideyoshi
Looking for: Daoloth, Hideyoshi