Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Teaser] Babylon VR and New GE, New Biweekly
New Teaser is out!

New GE

New GE is split into 5 stages this time, with the mob drops respectively being:
- Guardians of Heaven
- Little Witches
- Missionaries
- Slimes
- Tin Toy Troop
It will feature a series of new mobs, the Dim Sum Ladies. Each one gives 50k EXP when fed to a card; but if you feed all five different ones together, it becomes a total of 1.5m EXP instead.
Chang'Xi and Chang'E will feature as the raid cards, giving 200 points and having 100% drop rate.

The new GE card, Celia:
Dark Human
Active (CD 8): For 3 turns, when HP is not full, recover HP based on the number of Humans in the team, up to 15,000 HP with 6 Humans.

200 personal points gets you a Sariel outfit, and 1,000 personal points gets you a SLVL 10 Hou Yi.

VR Babylons

Refinement
Leader: [ATR] ATK 4.5x. For each column of 4+ runes in the initial dissolve, 1 [ATR] God rune will be generated in that column.
Active (CD 10): 10 second time tunnel. For 1 turn, by dissolving a group of 6+ [ATR] runes, [ATR] ATK 2x.
Team skills:
- For each column of 5+ runes in the initial dissolve, 2 [ATR] runes are generated in that column.
- When 2+ columns of 4+ runes are in the initial dissolve, Team ATK increases, up to 1.5x.
- Spin time +2s
- Ignore Burning and Sticky enemy skills (excluding Hellfire)

Divergence
Leader: [ATR] ATK 3.5x. For each row of 3+ runes in the initial dissolve, 1 [ATR] God rune will be generated.
Active (CD5): Explode self column to generate Enchanted [ATR] and Enchanted Heart runes. If adjacent members are [ATR] Gods, explode their columns likewise.

VR will be made available on August 27 (Monday) at 4pm. For each Babylons' outfit you own, you will receive 1,000 souls back, as well as the corresponding outfit for the Refined form.

Anu has exhausted his teachings to the Babylonians, and is leaving to continue his explorations. (i.e. no more team skills with Anu after VR)

Next biweekly: Lambda
Earth Machina
Active (CD6): For 1 turn, the higher Team HP, the more Machina ATK and Fuel increases, up to 2.2x and 40% with 40,000 HP.

Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
okay, mh decided to give up on Babylonians

After VR, Babylon become great member for their God Time Tunnel. The only bad thing is that its CD 10.

Also, I bet Madhead postponed the release of VR Babylons because of Garuda's SM... great move.

ID: 25923781
Looking for: Aether, Freyr, Poseidon, Sun Ce, Cornflower, Ninurta, Phanes, Chessia, Samael, Athena, Gaia, Beelzebub, Apollo, Artemis, Namtar

Main Allies: Azathoth, Killua, Yusuki, Aether, Hephaestus

CN ID: 878758321
Main Allies: Daoloth, Hideyoshi
Looking for: Daoloth, Hideyoshi

Let's compare, PR Babylonians =
3x
regular runes from both leader & teamskill
1 from leader +1 from team skill if the column is of 5 or more.

VR=
4.5x
God runes from leader
1x from leader + 2 from team skill

The obvious part, 2.25x higher multiplier, the hidden part is the addition of the God runes and the 1 extra rune from team skill. God runes are like enchanted for norse, bonus damage wise, hence if you do two columns of 5 you can expect 4 God runes to drop and be dissolved at once, boosting damage a bit over 2x, and you will get 2 extra regular runes which are nice but mostly meh in comparison, so for mono gods VR babylons would output a bit above 4.5x current PR Babylonians, if you add the Hindu commons then things may become interesting... i will wait until i have them to put out a final verdict tho (luckily i have 2 free VR's on me, i know many others with all 5 as free VR so it won't be as painful).
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
I like that that ignore sticky and burning runes, I'm guessing they also ignore the path version of those skills. Sure marked and electrified (and vortex) are still a problem but the two time tunnels (better than nvr Daji's for mono teams) help with that.

Also the team skill went from 1.2x-1.6 to 1.5x-2x which helps.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
(08-25-2018, 02:51 AM)Joaqs Wrote: I like that that ignore sticky and burning runes, I'm guessing they also ignore the path version of those skills. Sure marked and electrified (and vortex) are still a problem but the two time tunnels (better than nvr Daji's for mono teams) help with that.

Im guessing that sticky and burning runes will be thrown in on top of other things moving forward so VR babylon will have its place.

Infinite sticky runes is a problem for time tunnel so if can ignore that then great.
I forgot to mention that Agni will be great with Ninurta, at least three rounds 8 seconds time tunnel. When going full gods it's a time tunnel every round alternating between leader and ally active for those dead rounds. Time reduction will mess with this but there's options to deal with that.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
Dumuzi's VR 3rd stage is 30 Earth rune shield , not sure about the others (I reckon it'll be the same)
ID: 54962818

looking for top players in leaderboards so i can copy your team.
no black cards plz

Forum United 3 recruiting

(08-27-2018, 06:14 PM)spacelion Wrote: Dumuzi's VR 3rd stage is 30 Earth rune shield , not sure about the others (I reckon it'll be the same)

All babylon last stage are the same 30 rune shield
I have to admit, Babylon Gods are stronger than I thought they would be. I feel like the work best as a mono God team, but has enough versatility to add any race to the team. All God teams I can get a mill per card per round normal spin. Hopefully this stays in the meta longer than their PR form, which was obsolete basically when it first came out...