Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teaser: Ancient Seal Reopens, New 7* Water God Atlantis, New SM
Atlantis, shuta, 3 hercules, atlantis.
Can activate atlantis every turn.
Shuta+herc+atlantis= 3
After initial turn = 3
Activate shuta+herc=2 and atlantis pop.
Very op

(11-16-2017, 11:52 PM)spacelion Wrote: My wallet is ready.

ahahahahah

Updated OP with the extra details from this thread.

Man, I'm just 50 shy of a third ancient seal draw. Probably won't have the diamonds...maybe I'll splurge this time.

ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Ophiuchus (Dbl Max).
Have:
- Abraham, VR Elizabeth, Guan Yu
- Chessia, Nobunaga, Mai Shiranui
- Izanagi, Ophiuchus, Hideyoshi
- Lu Bu, Rose, Khaos
...and others...
I saw this and someone told me to undust Daesung, do you remember the Korean Pop cards? the water cd 3 human with 50% chance of reactivation, that Daesung... Cassandra+as many Daesungs as you can fit= time tunnel each other turn at the very least.

EDIT TO ADD:
Saw poppy flower, awesome, will try to get her, look Lubu:Khaos mono dark teams will love her... and yes people forget that Lubu:Khaos is an option, even if you do 3rune attacks you launch full attacks with it Big Grin
VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
The % healing lets you deal with Casandra's drawback, but it also means you can use high HP low REC dragons. Frostragon is low CD too and might be an accessible choice for a converter, since it also has a reactivation chance, and PR Kukulkan too perhaps. Another option is the Gretchen fusion. At CD1 you can activate her snipe every turn, literally halving Atlantis' CD all by herself. Oichi from the Sengoku seal also works for this, and gives another non-REC healing method.
KaerfNomekop: 59,402,542
Grisk: 84,088,062

SM History Chart!
Active Skill Catalog! (Spreadsheet)

[Image: geBprMN.png]

Ahh, I just saw the update to Papaver (new poppy)!

It's as I thought. As long as you don't die, you can keep the 2x. Very good for Sakura, risky but manageable Rose, hopefully halfway usable with other dark/rainbow teams.
UID: 86478773
Adjutant Rotation: Maya, Ophiuchus, Rose.

On Request:
All Max: Erebus, Chessia, Amaterasu, Aloha, Wukong, Shuta, Yidhra, Jackie, Jack.
Nonmax: Barbara, Aether, Khaos, Mai.

LF: A good time. Wink
The new SM card reminds me of Hsuan Hsiao, which I as well as many others farmed and farmed that once hard stage into the dust to get a shiny maxed out version of that card, only to find that it quickly got outdated by increasingly powerful new cards or PR/VR variants. That said I do use my Hsuan Hsiao in most of my Aether setups so I personally still am getting use out of him.

All I'm trying to say though is that this new card seems to fall into the pitfall that many SM level cards have where they are specifically powerful but generally not worth the trouble often, like Metatron: fun but ultimately not exceptionally effective considering how underpowered combination cards are now, ROBERT: RIP VR CRIMSON GRACE, Anu: the game spiked in difficulty and damage requirements for SM stages and babylon ended up being a slightly weaker team option for many newer SM stages. The list goes on and its for a different thread but in all, I'm anticipating the new SM card won't be worth the trouble.
Level 10 guild Baddies Inc. is always looking for more active members! Come join our growing guild!

UID: 20,748,968
Looking for all Greek allies, especially all you other ALL MAX Athena's out there!
Also Marguerites and PR Sarumans please, I'll love you long time.
(11-21-2017, 08:20 PM)thanyou Wrote: The new SM card reminds me of Hsuan Hsiao, which I as well as many others farmed and farmed that once hard stage into the dust to get a shiny maxed out version of that card, only to find that it quickly got outdated by increasingly powerful new cards or PR/VR variants. That said I do use my Hsuan Hsiao in most of my Aether setups so I personally still am getting use out of him.

All I'm trying to say though is that this new card seems to fall into the pitfall that many SM level cards have where they are specifically powerful but generally not worth the trouble often, like Metatron: fun but ultimately not exceptionally effective considering how underpowered combination cards are now, ROBERT: RIP VR CRIMSON GRACE, Anu: the game spiked in difficulty and damage requirements for SM stages and babylon ended up being a slightly weaker team option for many newer SM stages. The list goes on and its for a different thread but in all, I'm anticipating the new SM card won't be worth the trouble.

We haven't seen the stage so we don't know the trouble. But it's true, it seems like when an SM is worth it, it's often because it fits into a very specific niche that no other card fills. There's only a handful of widely usable SM cards. But seal cards are just as much of a gamble, we don't know which ones will be updated into something useful and which will rot away. Even when updated, we still get stuff like Leo and Taurus that are just... bad. It's hard to tell what'll have staying power and what might get revived with a new team archetype like Sengo Muramasa did. We might get PR or Ame for SMs with time, who knows. I mean, PR Sprites happened, so anything is possible right?

Aside: CG seem pretty good to me, at least RGB ones. Why are they RIP? Or just Robert? I think it's good that MH tries to avoid making another series with as rigid a team setup as Norse with its like 3 absolutely required members per team. They could be saving his VR for a time when they think CG have lagged behind too much again.
UID: 86478773
Adjutant Rotation: Maya, Ophiuchus, Rose.

On Request:
All Max: Erebus, Chessia, Amaterasu, Aloha, Wukong, Shuta, Yidhra, Jackie, Jack.
Nonmax: Barbara, Aether, Khaos, Mai.

LF: A good time. Wink
(11-21-2017, 09:10 PM)Fauxy Wrote:
(11-21-2017, 08:20 PM)thanyou Wrote: The new SM card reminds me of Hsuan Hsiao, which I as well as many others farmed and farmed that once hard stage into the dust to get a shiny maxed out version of that card, only to find that it quickly got outdated by increasingly powerful new cards or PR/VR variants. That said I do use my Hsuan Hsiao in most of my Aether setups so I personally still am getting use out of him.

We haven't seen the stage so we don't know the trouble. But it's true, it seems like when an SM is worth it, it's often because it fits into a very specific niche that no other card fills. There's only a handful of widely usable SM cards. But seal cards are just as much of a gamble, we don't know which ones will be updated into something useful and which will rot away. Even when updated, we still get stuff like Leo and Taurus that are just... bad. It's hard to tell what'll have staying power and what might get revived with a new team archetype like Sengo Muramasa did. We might get PR or Ame for SMs with time, who knows. I mean, PR Sprites happened, so anything is possible right?

Aside: CG seem pretty good to me, at least RGB ones. Why are they RIP? Or just Robert? I think it's good that MH tries to avoid making another series with as rigid a team setup as Norse with its like 3 absolutely required members per team. They could be saving his VR for a time when they think CG have lagged behind too much again.

Specifically rip robert, does nothing with VR Crimson Grace cards at all. Not to say they aren't good, which would be wrong. I use VR Todd in my Norse team and he's an excellent "upgrade" of Felix despite him too getting an update not too long ago haha. As leaders they do feel lacking imo. Maybe just me whose used to the consistency of Norse after all this time.
Level 10 guild Baddies Inc. is always looking for more active members! Come join our growing guild!

UID: 20,748,968
Looking for all Greek allies, especially all you other ALL MAX Athena's out there!
Also Marguerites and PR Sarumans please, I'll love you long time.