Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teaser: Ancient Seal Reopens, New 7* Water God Atlantis, New SM
http://www.towerofsaviors.com/zh/archives/20006#content-area

Ancient Seal reopens 11/20 to 11/26

New Black Card?
Fountain of Wisdom – Atlantis - 7* Water God
Active: 15 sec time tunnel. If all water runes are dissolved, water attack x 1.8. CD8 at slvl 10
Leader: If all team members are water, team attack 5x. For every 1 water rune dissolved, recover 1.2% of total HP (receives Combo modifier). If number of initial combos is odd, reduce damage by 30%, else if even, team attack 1.8x. If number of initial combos >= 6, both effects apply. 

* Note: Recovery is additive, not multiplicative. For dual Atlantis team, recover 2.4% of total HP per water rune.

Team Skill:
If Atlantis is in the team:
Every time another active skill in the team is used, Atlantis CD will reduce by 1.

If Atlantis is leader and ally:
Water rune drop rate raised to 25%
Extra 2 second spin time.

New SM card
Creeping Rancor – Papaver - Dark Elf
Active: Team Attack 2x. For every move, deduct 1% HP until HP is 1. This effect stays in play until deactivation or death. CD 7

30 Riddles Stage:
Clear stage multiple times for prizes. Members (including leader and ally) from previous clears are added to a banlist and can't be reused.
You need 30 clears for all prize tiers plus a title. Prizes include Sakura animated costume.
If you get stuck, you can choose to reset your clear count + the banlist and start over. (You won't get prizes for tiers you've already passed.)

Purchase rewards for next week:
>= 1 diamond = Harpy + 2x Baby Harpy
>= 30 diamonds = 30 extra diamonds.

ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Ophiuchus (Dbl Max).
Have:
- Abraham, VR Elizabeth, Guan Yu
- Chessia, Nobunaga, Mai Shiranui
- Izanagi, Ophiuchus, Hideyoshi
- Lu Bu, Rose, Khaos
...and others...
(11-16-2017, 08:16 PM)agnesi Wrote: http://www.towerofsaviors.com/zh/archives/20006#content-area

Ancient Seal reopens 11/20 to 11/26

New Black Card?
Atlantis - 7* Water God
Active: 15 sec time tunnel. If all water runes are dissolved, water attack x 1.8. CD8 at slvl 10
Leader: If all team members are water, team attack 5x. For every 1 water rune dissolved, recover 1.2% of total HP (receives Combo boost (?)). If number of initial combos is odd, reduce damage by 30%, else if even, team attack 1.8x. If number of initial combos >= 6, both effects apply. 

Team Skill: (Leader and Ally are Atlantis?)
Every time another active skill in the team is used, Atlantis CD will reduce by 1.
Water rune drop rate raised to 25%
Extra 2 second spin time.

New SM card
Opium Poppy (?) - Elf, I guess dark?
Active: Team Attack 2x. For every move, deduct 1% HP until HP is 1. This effect stays in play until deactivation or death. CD 7

So Aaron was right, a new black card...but seriously, this soon? Maya was released not that long ago...

Main Ally: Atlantis
Allies available upon request (All/Dual max): Maya, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, PR Yvette & Yidhra, VR Jackie, VR Elizabeth, VR Jack, VR Loki, Izanagi, Hideyoshi, Uncle Tuu, Chessia, Abraham, PR Aloha, Haza, PR Randeng/Dipankara

Looking for: More friends!! Will accept anyone with the above cards
ID: 21218485
So similar to Cornflower, CF has higher multiplier but Atlantis has all the luxuries (time extend, recovery through damage runes, increased drop, CD reduction, time tunnel). Atlantis is like CF's not-really-bigger, better brother, with sharper eyeliner and more chest tattoos. Must feel bad man for people who rolled hard for CF. I hope he'll get a buff, even though I don't have him.

The new Poppy (dunno what they're gonna call her) is dark. She's interesting because unlike Shyplant, she's team attack and not elf attack, so this is actually a Medea-lite toggle on for not just Elves but all dark teams. I dunno if there's another card like that, as Dark usually has self boost rather than team boost. I'm interested if she'll automatically turn off once you hit one HP though or if it doesn't decide until the turn is complete/the start of next turn, allowing you to keep her skill up for as long as you can keep recovering and not getting hit. Granted, other than Rose I don't think there is another Dark team with an awful lot of recovery. Lynx, I guess? But you can't fit an elf in there.

There is also going to be a new transmigration stage featuring the perrenials apparently. Animated skin for Sakura as one of the rewards.

I wish they'd give us more warning/be more consistent about when they're dropping black platinum. But then I guess MH wouldn't get so many desperation sales.

Random: Why are all the black cards gods other than Rakshasa?

UID: 86478773
Adjutant Rotation: Maya, Ophiuchus, Rose.

On Request:
All Max: Erebus, Chessia, Amaterasu, Aloha, Wukong, Shuta, Yidhra, Jackie, Jack.
Nonmax: Barbara, Aether, Khaos, Mai.

LF: A good time. Wink
Atlantis' CD reduction effect is a team skill that applies to all Atlantis in the team, regardless of where they are; it doesn't need Atlantis leader + ally like the other two effects. Also it doesn't affect the Atlantis whose active is used (if that's the active being used), and deactivating Cassandra in the video shows it to trigger as well.

(11-16-2017, 09:02 PM)Fauxy Wrote: There is also going to be a new transmigration stage featuring the perrenials apparently. Animated skin for Sakura as one of the rewards.

It's not a transmigration stage, it's more like the 20 riddles event from last year. Every monster used to clear the stage is added to a banlist so you can't use it again.
KaerfNomekop: 59,402,542
Grisk: 84,088,062

SM History Chart!
Active Skill Catalog! (Spreadsheet)

[Image: geBprMN.png]

My wallet is ready.
ID: 54962818

Izanagi ally plz add

(11-16-2017, 09:02 PM)Fauxy Wrote: ...

The new Poppy (dunno what they're gonna call her) is dark. She's interesting because unlike Shyplant, she's team attack and not elf attack, so this is actually a Medea-lite toggle on for not just Elves but all dark teams. I dunno if there's another card like that, as Dark usually has self boost rather than team boost. I'm interested if she'll automatically turn off once you hit one HP though or if it doesn't decide until the turn is complete/the start of next turn, allowing you to keep her skill up for as long as you can keep recovering and not getting hit. Granted, other than Rose I don't think there is another Dark team with an awful lot of recovery. Lynx, I guess? But you can't fit an elf in there.

Random: Why are all the black cards gods other than Rakshasa?

On new poppy: based on the number of moves u do, if u are a good spinner, it equates to between 30 to 50% hp reduction per turn.  Thats pretty limited for say lubu team.  Rose and lucy team generate hearts so they will be fine.  One team that doesnt need many moves is tsukyomi anubis, because the autogenerate runes makes fewer moves needed.  However this card reminds me of pegasus in a way.

On god black cards, i believe this is due to khaos.  In dual khaos team u can only fit 1 god as member and still satisfy the leaderskill.  If we had a bunch of black cards that are other races u might see khaos teams with 50k hp one shotting everything.
(11-16-2017, 09:47 PM)KaerfNomekop Wrote: Atlantis' CD reduction effect is a team skill that applies to all Atlantis in the team, regardless of where they are; it doesn't need Atlantis leader + ally like the other two effects. Also it doesn't affect the Atlantis whose active is used (if that's the active being used), and deactivating Cassandra in the video shows it to trigger as well.

(11-16-2017, 09:02 PM)Fauxy Wrote: There is also going to be a new transmigration stage featuring the perrenials apparently. Animated skin for Sakura as one of the rewards.

It's not a transmigration stage, it's more like the 20 riddles event from last year. Every monster used to clear the stage is added to a banlist so you can't use it again.
Then I guess low CD members such as Pisces or Swegde will be great members to an Atlantis team. A 15 second time-tunnel with a 1.8x booster at, say, CD 4 or 5 is pretty broken tbh. 
Allies available upon request (All/Dual max): Maya, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, PR Yvette & Yidhra, VR Jackie, VR Elizabeth, VR Jack, VR Loki, Izanagi, Hideyoshi, Uncle Tuu, Chessia, Abraham, PR Aloha, Haza, PR Randeng/Dipankara

(11-17-2017, 12:16 AM)put1572 Wrote:
(11-16-2017, 09:47 PM)KaerfNomekop Wrote: Atlantis' CD reduction effect is a team skill that applies to all Atlantis in the team, regardless of where they are; it doesn't need Atlantis leader + ally like the other two effects. Also it doesn't affect the Atlantis whose active is used (if that's the active being used), and deactivating Cassandra in the video shows it to trigger as well.

Then I guess low CD members such as Pisces or Swegde will be great members to an Atlantis team. A 15 second time-tunnel with a 1.8x booster at, say, CD 4 or 5 is pretty broken tbh. 

I can already see the most optimal team being Atlantis-Wen Zhong-Cassandra-Swegde-Swegde+Atlantis. Swegde gets her human bonus, this team can get through basically all obstacles that don't need off-color runes. Him having % based healing like Haza means that Cassandra loses the negative attached to her skill entirely. Possibly the only problem is not being able to make 6 combos from having too many water runes.

This card is a bit much. Rather than reviving water, I think he might kill all other water teams in the meta, with the difficulty in drawing the card being the only push against him being the only water team that gets play. Certainly, Water Bride now looks like a sad joke amongst all of the other black cards. I guess it's not so different from TSZ.

I am fully ready to not even attempt the stage that they're going to make for this boy if I don't luck out and draw him.

On Request:
All Max: Erebus, Chessia, Amaterasu, Aloha, Wukong, Shuta, Yidhra, Jackie, Jack.

(11-17-2017, 12:39 AM)Fauxy Wrote:
(11-17-2017, 12:16 AM)put1572 Wrote:

I can already see the most optimal team being Atlantis-Wen Zhong-Cassandra-Swegde-Swegde+Atlantis. Swegde gets her human bonus, this team can get through basically all obstacles that don't need off-color runes. Him having % based healing like Haza means that Cassandra loses the negative attached to her skill entirely. Possibly the only problem is not being able to make 6 combos from having too many water runes.

This card is a bit much. Rather than reviving water, I think he might kill all other water teams in the meta, with the difficulty in drawing the card being the only push against him being the only water team that gets play. Certainly, Water Bride now looks like a sad joke amongst all of the other black cards. I guess it's not so different from TSZ.

I am fully ready to not even attempt the stage that they're going to make for this boy if I don't luck out and draw him.
No Swegde, but three Pisces just lying in my inventory. If i do draw him, i'll be sure to invest in at least one of them. Just curious, how many dimes do you have saved up? I might've spent more than i wanted on the elves knowing full well that 
a black card was coming up soon. Took me 3 10-seal draws to get Maya (the average draw rate for black cards), hopefully that isn't the case for this card too

(11-17-2017, 01:06 AM)put1572 Wrote: No Swegde, but three Pisces just lying in my inventory. If i do draw him, i'll be sure to invest in at least one of them. Just curious, how many dimes do you have saved up? I might've spent more than i wanted on the elves knowing full well that 
a black card was coming up soon. Took me 3 10-seal draws to get Maya (the average draw rate for black cards), hopefully that isn't the case for this card too

I only got enough for one 10-seal. Not very many ancient coins either. I didn't know this was coming, I thought for sure the next black card release was going to be CNY, as another card for the TSZ Rakhsasa exclusive pool rather than adding to the main one. Don't think I'll spend any extra, so if I don't get him with what I have, that's just destiny. I'm not holding out for a black card, it's just gonna end in disappointment. I hope I at least get a dupe Daji though, so I can VR her for my Rose team.

Kind of an odd coincidence: I just PR'd my Wen Zhong and started training my Pisces before I even knew. So it would be nice, to finally have a water leader.

On Request: