Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Teaser] 16.1 Konosuba Collab, New Horror Stage, Fire Roger evolution
I would say that Aqua's lack of skydrops is her total inability to plan for the future more than luck related, luck related she couldn't be able to change skydrops but would still get them, instead she just can't dissolve them because neither for good nor for ill is she able to think ahead. Self indulgent worthless slob of a goddess that she is ;P

Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
(09-29-2018, 10:33 PM)Revdarian Wrote: I would say that Aqua's lack of skydrops is her total inability to plan for the future more than luck related, luck related she couldn't be able to change skydrops but would still get them, instead she just can't dissolve them because neither for good nor for ill is she able to think ahead. Self indulgent worthless slob of a goddess that she is ;P

One nice thing about aqua no skydrops would be a good board the next round.  There is nothing like spinning a failed ghroth board.

Once again, I'm hoping for someone to rate if this series is worth drawing.

(10-02-2018, 11:13 AM)Scrubby Wrote: Once again, I'm hoping for someone to rate if this series is worth drawing.

Nobody knows till u test them but that is why there is rate up day two weeks out.  U will know by then...
(10-02-2018, 01:02 PM)jtsmith Wrote:
(10-02-2018, 11:13 AM)Scrubby Wrote: Once again, I'm hoping for someone to rate if this series is worth drawing.

Nobody knows till u test them but that is why there is rate up day two weeks out.  U will know by then...

I know. I am just preempting some people to review and give their thoughts. 

probably will be good if you can draw megu
ID: 54962818

looking for top players in leaderboards so i can copy your team.
no black cards plz

Forum United 3 recruiting

Just tried a setup of Megumin/Yunyun/VR Yan/Circe/Gemini The damage is OTT.

Edit: Fire runes also have heart effect, and not just all 5 attributes. God damn this loli is S T R O N G
Akanto Wrote: Ducks are awesome. Big Grin
Some misc stuff:

The Cateua and Ravniss skin that they forgot about is in the arena prizes.

The soulstone stages appear to have been revamped? You can do them for 10 stam now if you have the element appropriate Komainu or Duck. All new stages, so 5 dimes as a bonus if you go though them again I guess.

They've updated the UI so you can scroll through skill descriptions in the confirmation properly.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(10-02-2018, 09:55 PM)ChingPongLingLong Wrote: Just tried a setup of Megumin/Yunyun/VR Yan/Circe/Gemini The damage is OTT.

Edit: Fire runes also have heart effect, and not just all 5 attributes. God damn this loli is  S T R O N G

still not worth 35 draws
(10-03-2018, 12:35 AM)Bearer of the Cursed Ring Wrote:
(10-02-2018, 09:55 PM)ChingPongLingLong Wrote: Just tried a setup of Megumin/Yunyun/VR Yan/Circe/Gemini The damage is OTT.

Edit: Fire runes also have heart effect, and not just all 5 attributes. God damn this loli is  S T R O N G

still not worth 35 draws

Never said it was. I only claimed that the card is strong.
Akanto Wrote: Ducks are awesome. Big Grin