Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Teaser] 16.1 Konosuba Collab, New Horror Stage, Fire Roger evolution
Yep, the 8 hours was only got HxH collaboration, YYH was instant change after restart.

Anyways I doubt there's no pr/vr next patch even before getting to fallen halos there's still revolutionary heroes to pr.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
https://www.facebook.com/tos.zh/videos/717929761908028/

Next version's Arena card revealed.

Guild Receptionist - Luna
Light Human
Active (CD6): Convert the columns under 1 random Human and 1 random Demon into Enchanted Light; convert the columns under 1 random God and 1 random Elf into Enchanted Heart.

Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
Added info from the latest newspost.

- Leader skills of Megumin, Aqua and Darkness, the three rares
- Next week's Konosuba SM
- New Konosuba biweekly
- New Machinas that can fuse added to FPS

Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
Megumin seems OP!
[Image: 38f015c0.jpg]

Egō eimi to Alpha kai to Omega!!
Thanks for the info.  Just looking on paper this collab is similar to HxH and maybe YYH.  Thats pretty good compared to last patch in my opinion.

So much for hindu gods and mesopotamia.  I should have skipped both! 

Konouber or whatever u want to call it.  It would seem like this series might need to be complete to really take full advantage.
Megumin seems strong. The other two IDK.

Aqua is a whale leader since you need the whole series-ish, I think she will age like KoF and gradually fall off since her member pool will be so restricted, can switch to monowater but then she doesn't get the massive HP buff. Am I reading right in that she does not get skydrop at all and only the initial dissolve will happen?

Darkness just seems like more of a member, the multi is so low and getting hit to boost it is a dumb mechanic that makes for completely inconsistent damage. Not to mention no recovery boost? But removing hearts and getting damage reduction is not so bad. Good for Kurapika/Arthur/I can't even remember what the other one was called?

I dunno. I don't watch this anime and I don't feel much for this collab. Will probably just do a couple draws on rare day.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
Thoughts on some of the next version's cards

Konosuba commons 
  • Kazuma: Garbage leader skill but good active skill when paired with Konosuba cards. Will probably see the most play in dual Aqua Team.
  • Chris: Damage boost is niche but conversion makes enchanted RGB shields a joke. Expect it to be used mostly for that reason.
  • Yunyun: Short CD converters are nice, especially when they provide both offensive and healing capabilities. 

Megumin
  • Has good bulk and good damage but may have problems sustaining the health  if too many Konosuba members are used. 
  • Can't comment on the fatigue and excitement aspect of the card since it's not been disclosed yet, but I expect it to be somewhat similar to Gon, especially after watching the anime.
  • A potential 40 million snipe damage that ignores defense is extremely powerful, won't be surprised if we see skills like full board cracked runes because of this. 

Aqua
  • Don't know what to feel about no sky drops. On one hand, you're not getting any potential extra combos, but on the other hand, thanks to the 15 second movement time, you're probably gonna get a high initial combo count anyway.
  • Active skill 1 still extremely strong despite it's limitations. And it's post round conversion skill helps deal with 5 element shields.
  • Active skill 2's effect removal is extremely good, gives those without Florice an alternative. The damage boost is niche, but at least it's not as bad as Chris.
  • Enchanted trail is always a powerful passive to have. Damage reduction is powerful and is balanced by the fact that you may not always have 5 attributive runes, especially if you're gonna dissolve what is essentially the entire board every turn.
  • Perks for Konosuba cards and all attribute = water effect allow for 2 different play styles.

Darkness
  • Interesting play style. In contrast to the "attack and don't get attacked" motto of Blood Fiends , Darkness' motto is "get attacked and get attacked as many times as you can"
  • Active skill compliments the high bulk, the passive skill further compliments this by making the lack of heart runes less of a problem. 
  • It was a good time for PKoL to get a CD reduction, I expect to see increased usage in this team because of this.

Vanir, Luna & Lizard Runners
  • Vanir: Great card, alternative to Faugn, and farmable.
  • Luna: Average card. Might see play in Yusuke teams if it weren't for the fact he himself is already a superior converter.
  • Lizard Runner: Made for Suzuko, gives it better healing capabilities.

Obstacle Destroyer - Magic Soldier
  • The fusion card itself is not bad, but it takes up so many slots, leaving just 1 member slot. Still, it might get usage in a Turing team.

Also, props to madhead for incorporating storylines from the anime into the 3 rares:
  • Megumin gets tired whenever she uses one of her explosion spells, hence the 1/2 turns of fatigue whenever her active is used.
  • Aqua has bad luck, which is why she gets no sky drops (a luck based mechanic).
  • Darkness is a masochist and has high durability, which explains the need to take more hits and high HP.
Akanto Wrote: Ducks are awesome. Big Grin
I mixed up their defenses. :<

Megumin gets the massive HP. Aqua depends on damage reduction. Given the no skydrop and how inconsistent getting 5 elements is on Yog who has more spin time and skydrop, I'm not sure that it'll work out in her favor...

A con with Megumin is that she has no built in recovery boost but Yunyun seems to exist to give her a decent heart converter. I feel like it will still be a Daoloth situation though where she will have much more HP than she can heal and thus she'll be weak to % damage and overheal. Curious to know what "Excitement" does, Fatigue is the same as Gon for sure I think. Luckily Aqua is a status clear and should be able to remove Fatigue?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
Also, Aqua only being able to dissolve initial batch of rune means that you can't rune stack?
Akanto Wrote: Ducks are awesome. Big Grin
(09-29-2018, 08:46 PM)ChingPongLingLong Wrote: Also, Aqua only being able to dissolve initial batch of rune means that you can't rune stack?

Which also means Aqua is dead on electric runes with elemental shield like the ones in the Arena lol So you really need a converter if you want to pass those stages.