Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Teaser] 16.1 Konosuba Collab, New Horror Stage, Fire Roger evolution
Source
19/9/2018
New Horror stage arrives next Monday, September 24.

Clearing Basic difficulty 5 times gets you one Ranto (slvl 5), and each clear of Horror difficulty drops 1 Withered Melog.

7,000 points: Light Alpaca x1
12,000 points: Horner x1
18,000 points: Silver Spell x1
22,000 points: Ranto (slvl 10) x1

Ranto
Light Dragon
4,644 HP, 1,507 ATK, 40 REC, 40 TC
Active (CD8):
- If the team contains a Human/God/Demon, enchant 15 random runes; if all three are present, enchant all runes.
- If the team contains a Dragon/Beast/Elf, Team ATK 2x for 1 round; if all three are present, Team ATK 2.5x.
- If the team contains a Machina, fully recover HP and ignore enemies' Defense for 1 round.

A new Roger evolution will become available at 12pm on September 24. Evolution materials are 1 Roger, 1 Honeymon, 1 Sword and 2 Eternal Fire Spirits. One copy of Roger will be available for purchase from Arena, alongside the slvl 10 Rogers that are awarded at Sergeant 1 and Sergeant 3.

Roger
Fire Human
Leader Skill: Human ATK 3.5x. When 6+ Water and Fire runes are dissolved, Human ATK 1.5x further. Water and Fire damage received -30%.
Team skill: When Roger is a member and the team contains only Fire Humans, Roger's HP 2x.
Active (CD5): For 1 turn, damage received -60% and this card cannot attack. Next turn, Fire and Human ATK 2x, and Fire damage can overpower Water enemies.

21/9/2018
Source

Konosuba collaboration will be the focus of Version 16.1, which arrives in October.

This collab is region-locked to Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand only.

The rare characters from the seal will be Megumin, Aqua and Darkness; their details will be revealed later.

Kazuma
Earth Human
Leader: Runes can be dissolved in groups of 3. Rune drop rates cannot be altered. (same as Pontos/Erebus)
Team skill: When Kazuma is Leader and Ally, Earth ATK 9x.
Active (CD6): Explode the columns under Konosuba series members to generate Enchanted runes. Trigger one of the following random effects:
- Team ATK 1.8x for 1 turn.
- Team ATK and REC 2x for 1 turn.

Chris (Eris)
Earth Human
Active (CD 6): Convert Dark to Enchanted Water, Light to Enchanted Fire, Heart to Enchanted Earth. For 1 turn, Self ATK on Demons 5x.

Yunyun
Fire Human
Active (CD3): Convert 6 random runes to 3 Enchanted Fire and 3 Enchanted Heart (runes not of team member's attributes have priority). If the team contains Megumin, this can be activated again (maximum once per wave).

27/9/2018
https://www.facebook.com/tos.zh/videos/717929761908028/

Next version's Arena card revealed.

Guild Receptionist - Luna
Light Human
Active (CD6): Convert the columns under 1 random Human and 1 random Demon into Enchanted Light; convert the columns under 1 random God and 1 random Elf into Enchanted Heart.

https://gnn.gamer.com.tw/8/168908.html
28/9/2018

Megumin
Fire Human
Leader: When the team contains 3+ Attributes, Human and God ATK 5x. All members' damage on Light and Dark enemies 2x, and 1.5x on other Attributes (includes actives).
Active (CD7): Convert the top and bottom rows to Enchanted Fire. Deal 8 million Fire damage to all enemies (ignores defense and enchanted shields). At the end of the turn, this card enters Fatigue for one turn.
Active (CD7, only usable when DC is full and cannot activate DC that turn): Convert odd rows into Enchanted Fire. Deal 10 million Fire damage to all enemies (ignores defense and enchanted shields). At the end of the turn, this card enters Fatigue for two turns, while non-Megumin Humans and Gods enter Excitement for two turns.
Team skills:
When used as Leader+Ally:
- Fire runes have effect of all attributes
- Konosuba series cards HP +2500
- Fire rune drop rate increases to 25%
When used as member in Dual Aqua: All other runes have Fire effect.

Aqua
Water God
Leader: Water and Konosuba series cards ATK 5x. If 5+ initial combos are made, ATK 1.3x. Runes will only dissolve in the initial batch.
Active 1 (CD8): For 1 turn, initial dissolve can trigger for groups of 2. If more than 25 runes are in the initial dissolve, next turn convert all runes randomly into 5 attributes.
Active 2 (CD7): Remove all added effects. For 1 turn, team damage on Demons and Machinas 3x.
Team skills:
When used as Leader + Ally:
- All runes have Water effect.
- 15 second spin time.
- Runes touched while spinning become enchanted.
- When 5+ types of runes are dissolved, damage received -87%.
- Team contains Megumin or Yunyun: All runes have Fire effect.
- Team contains Kazuma or Chris: All runes have Earth effect.
- Team contains Darkness: All runes have Light effect.
- Team contains Wiz: All runes have Dark effect.
When used in a team with Mitsurugi: Mitsurugi's active changes to "Select and explode 1 type of rune to generate runes not of that type. If added effects are in play, Team ATK 2.5x".

Darkness
Light Human
4447 HP, 992 ATK, 544 REC
Leader: When the team contains only Humans, Human HP and ATK 1.5x, while Light Human HP and ATK 2x. Every time you are attacked by an enemy, Human ATK increases by a further amount, up to 6x. If no attacks are received for 2 turns in a row, ATK will decrease.
Active (CD8): Heart drop rate becomes 0 and is transferred to Light instead. Damage received -15%; every time an enemy attack is received, reduction effect +10%, up to -35% reduction. Lasts until death or reactivation. This skill can be deactivated at any time to convert 8 random runes to Heart.
Team skills:
When used as Leader + Ally, Light and Heart have 50% effect of each other.
When used as member in Dual Aqua: All other runes have Light effect.

Konosuba seal draw series will have its own Candigon-type feeders.

Next week's SM is Vanir.
Boss A skill: Lock all actives + attacks and mask all runes if the team contains Gods. Initial Dark combos = no damage and extra attacks from him. Ignores control skills.
Boss B skill: Left and right columns are lasered. If the team contains Humans, touching the lasered runes will kill you. While his HP is 40% or more, the next damage will not kill him; if he reaches 1 HP, he will fully recover HP and ATK increases to 2x. Ignores control skills.

Vanir
Dark Demon
Leader: Dark ATK 3x. Damage on Humans 2x. 
Active (CD6): Convert 6 runes to Dark Demon runes (non-Dark, non-Heart runes have priority). Deal 80,000 Fire damage to one enemy, regardless of defense.

Craft reward: Colorless Demon Bubble
1: Demon ATK +20%
2: 3 random Demons CD -2
3: For 1 turn, damage received will not kill you.

The legendary Pisces outfit will be up for sale in Arena!

Next biweekly is Lizard Runners (Konosuba exclusive).

Lizard Runners
Fire Beast
Active (CD6): Explode Light and Dark runes to generate enchanted runes. For 2 turns, after moving runes, Light and Dark rune drop rate is halved, and gets transferred to Hearts instead.

3 new Machina cards are getting added to Friend Point seal.

Component - Zeppelin
Water Machina
Active (CD6): For 1 turn, Light, Dark and Heart runes have 50% effect of Water, Fire and Earth. If Fuel is 50%+ on activation, the effect increases to 100%.

Component - Cannon
Fire Machina
Active (CD6): Explode the lowest row of runes 3 times successively. For 1 turn, Self ATK 3.5x.

Component - Wings
Earth Machina
Active (CD6): For 1 turn, this card launches 3 chaser attacks of random attributes. If 3+ attributes are dissolved, Team ATK 2x and recover 6,000 HP. 

These three components can fuse into a new Machina card.

Obstacle Destroyer - Magic Soldier
Earth Machina
Active 1 (CD6): For 1 turn, this card launches 1 chaser attack of a random attribute at 2x damage for every group of Water/Fire/Earth runes in the initial dissolve. Recover 3,000 HP for each group of Light/Dark runes in the initial dissolve.
Active 2 (CD8): Explode the bottom 2 rows of runes 3 times successively, dealing colorless damage to all enemies and generating enchanted runes. For 1 turn, all attributes have the effect of Water, Fire and Earth.

Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
Tongue 
(09-19-2018, 09:04 PM)KaerfNomekop Wrote: New Horror stage arrives next Monday, September 24.

Well. It's not like we have anything else to do in this game right now. Dodgy

Wtf have these ppl been doing for the past few months? Scrap these stages and focus on making mesopotamia good.

If you want me to be honest I just want my Odin nightmare battle back as well as gismea, Zeus and yog-sosoth I need to vr all of them
LINK TO MY TOS YOUTUBE CHANNEL : https://m.youtube.com/channel/UClElOywokCiZrAUYTCLTiiQ
https://www.facebook.com/tos.zh/videos/2090825884513813/

Next patch pick up once again a VPN for the Konosuba collab!
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
Fuck my life, I can pass yuyu hakusho but not Konosuba, and I hate using VPN; it is a bother to turn it on and off and it is a bother if I dont use it because there would be nothing going on in the game.

Also I still play pokemon go but I gt a soft ban if I have the vpn app even if it is off.

Madhead cheapness towards collab contracts is ruining my game experience that I barely got back to shape with this current patch after double region lock
IGN: Desrt, ID:  70339822

I dont have VR Apollo, Atlantis, Anubis, Sakura or PR Phanes. For almost all else add me.
Just hoping they actually add Megumin voice casting explosion for her active skill Heart
[Image: V7cpDXb.png]
Of all the collabs, this one I would have expected the least. Ugh it's another limited area one again. Time to break out the VPN again and forget to turn it on and suffer for 8 hours.

I was hoping we'd get more PRs/VRs for existing cards, but this'll have to do. It's a lot of collabs really close to each other though.
Collabs are probably a big source of income for mobile games, and they help bring in new players. On MH's end it's very desirable to keep doing collabs I imagine.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(09-26-2018, 01:39 AM)Doublegambler Wrote: Of all the collabs, this one I would have expected the least. Ugh it's another limited area one again. Time to break out the VPN again and forget to turn it on and suffer for 8 hours.

What 8 hours?
You can change geolocation before every restart of the game.
ToS id: 75.111.71