Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Teaser] 15.3 - Hunter x Hunter (region locked)
(06-10-2018, 09:14 PM)austzorro Wrote: Any guesses as to which card 1772 might be?

Ging Freecss?
Isaac Netero?
Zeno Zoldyck?
Razor?
Feitan Portor?

I wish for Alluka Zoldyck/Nanika.
She have the potential to be a strong character even scares her own family (the Zoldyick).
And can switch form too.

Seems they mistranslated the new bi-weekly/Shaiapouf's active skill and it actually lasts for 2 rounds.

GE/Bingo has a very summery look, very unlikely it's a HxH event, and as emailtim already mentioned, guild/team events are unlikely to be HxH anyway.

Thats good because i am tired of using vpn or forgetting to use vpn and waiting hours to play the game. Please keep the info coming ty.

(06-09-2018, 02:58 AM)Joaqs Wrote: Assuming it's an elf I was going to say it can work nicely with Sakura or Rose but the remembered that they have tumbler skills  Well it can work in teams like Gaia or Phanes that have a lot of runestones of their attribute passively.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk

It can also reduce damage for multi hit mobs (that bypasses the tumbler skill)
ID: 54962818

looking for top players in leaderboards so i can copy your team.
no black cards plz

Forum United 3 recruiting

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2254611934554456&set=gm.973536469472984&type=3&theater&ifg=1

It's Netero, and he's a JO. Looks like JO next week then GE the following.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(06-13-2018, 03:33 PM)spacelion Wrote:
(06-09-2018, 02:58 AM)Joaqs Wrote: Assuming it's an elf I was going to say it can work nicely with Sakura or Rose but the remembered that they have tumbler skills  Well it can work in teams like Gaia or Phanes that have a lot of runestones of their attribute passively.

It can also reduce damage for multi hit mobs (that bypasses the tumbler skill)
That's a good point! And it works for two rounds.
(06-14-2018, 01:42 AM)Fauxy Wrote: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2254611934554456&set=gm.973536469472984&type=3&theater&ifg=1

It's Netero, and he's a JO. Looks like JO next week then GE the following.
I know most jo are situational cards but it is still disappointing MH put a guild related card that's region locked.

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
I'm sure some of you have seen it on discord but it got buried so I'm reposting here: https://www.facebook.com/thesagethatkneweverything/posts/1634505186664259

Looks like the Celestials are getting evolves, PRs, or possibly reissues. The Basti skin is there too, I'm not as fond of it as I am the Pluma skin.

Netero's active (based on me google translating): Convert WFE into light, dark into heart. LH into enchanted runes. For 1 round launch 10 extra attacks at 10% of attack(?). Card can't attack next turn.

He seems to have Meruem's Nen skill also, so he might have a halfway viable leaderskill, but that isn't disclosed in this leak.
Netero indeed has the Nen Power "En":

Quote:Team Skill:
Acquire Nen Power "En": Restore Masked Runestones and Runestones in black and white to normal state.
The Nen Power can be activated at the beginning of the Round by tapping the fully charged Craft Apparatus in the expense of 50% of the power gathered.
Condition:
The Leader is "Netero".

There's another new card called Alluka with the following card info:
Quote:Usage:
When used as a Level-up Material for a Monster of "HUNTER×HUNTER", its Skill Lv. will reach the maximum.
When used as a Level-up Material for other Monsters whose Skill Lv. has not reached maximum yet, the accumulated Battle Rounds of the target Monster increase by 6000.

* You will be awarded an "Exclusive Seal" chance by fulfilling Alluka's 3 Wish Conditions within the event period.

Wish Conditions:
- Summoner has reached Lv.100
- Complete 5 Guild Missions of the Day
- Draw Diamond Seal for once* 

The conditions above will be counted after you get the first “Alluka”

* Event Period: 18 June 2018 (Mon) 00:00 – 24 June 2018 (Sun) 23:59
* Content of the "Exclusive Seal" consists of Rare Monsters of the following Series:
  - The Fallen Halos
  - Imperial Warlords
  - Yamato
  - Knights of the Round Table
  - Sengoku Samurai
  - Star Burst Pulses
  - Elfish Perennials
  - Prologue of the Universe
  - Imperial Warlords II
  - The Eight Xian
  - HUNTER×HUNTER
so it's a double Harpy. Nice.
ID: 54962818

looking for top players in leaderboards so i can copy your team.
no black cards plz

Forum United 3 recruiting

So you get a free rares only draw if you do some quests after getting Alluka. How do you get Alluka?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk