Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Teaser] 15.3 - Hunter x Hunter (region locked)
http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/The_Obsessive_Evil_Queen

That was the most OP card at the time and it was region locked till they decided to do Solomon.

(05-21-2018, 07:48 AM)draconian Wrote: http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/The_Obsessive_Evil_Queen

That was the most OP card at the time and it was region locked till they decided to do Solomon.

? Disney and Solomon came out simultaneously. Astaroth was available at the same time as Evil Queen. 

(05-21-2018, 04:10 AM)Zero Wrote: Do you believe something region lock could be op?

The entire KoF set was unavailable in Japan, and those guys are going steady in most every stage, so yes. Horned King was also Disney-exclusive and a very powerful card for a good while before Amduscias was released about a year later.

Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
Probably the news will be out once pompeiis event end... I am really curious about since i follow hxh
UID 83.804.202
(05-21-2018, 02:39 PM)KaerfNomekop Wrote:
(05-21-2018, 04:10 AM)Zero Wrote: Do you believe something region lock could be op?

The entire KoF set was unavailable in Japan, and those guys are going steady in most every stage, so yes. Horned King was also Disney-exclusive and a very powerful card for a good while before Amduscias was released about a year later.
Its true but japan is one country only, here we are talking about 2 out of 3 of the english side
UID 83.804.202
Feel like this gonna be like Disney or Solomon seal where card will be sitting in my inventory forever... Still just a speculation for now till they officially release the official information of the HxH card. Hopefully just like KoF series.
(05-21-2018, 07:15 PM)DX_das Wrote: Feel like this gonna be like Disney or Solomon seal where card will be sitting in my inventory forever... Still just a speculation for now till they officially release the official information of the HxH card. Hopefully just like KoF series.

Well, Disney had Captain Hook and the Evil Queen that was in meta for awhile. Most cards are gonna go out of meta eventually, and one big problem with colab card is that because once they're gone, they're gone. So they probably won't be PR after it's out of meta.
(05-21-2018, 08:58 PM)attanond Wrote:
(05-21-2018, 07:15 PM)DX_das Wrote: Feel like this gonna be like Disney or Solomon seal where card will be sitting in my inventory forever... Still just a speculation for now till they officially release the official information of the HxH card. Hopefully just like KoF series.

Well, Disney had Captain Hook and the Evil Queen that was in meta for awhile. Most cards are gonna go out of meta eventually, and one big problem with colab card is that because once they're gone, they're gone. So they probably won't be PR after it's out of meta.

At least madhead is trying to stick everything at 4.5x standard :lul: . For you forum guys that don't check Discord, Aaronyxy and me got contacted by Madhead, they pretty much said that they won't ban people accessing to the content via VPN but due to license they can't make it full international. So yeah, you can go and install tunnelbear or psiphon like how we did back in 2015 to get the content without any drawback.

As for the quality of the content, I think they might be moderated on how much power they will have (think of Richman), and since I'm not an HxH fan I'm planning to skip this collab unless they include a specific utility card like Sie Kensou was for KoF.
[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, Nobunaga, Arthur, Ophiuchus, and Turing.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
Thanks a lot for the update bro!, I already have the VPN set up but it is so slow that I will see if I can disable it after logging in, if it works that way excellent, if not I'll only use it for draws and entering the locked stages :p, I'll only do a few draws since this seems like such a pita ;p
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
(05-22-2018, 06:23 AM)Revdarian Wrote: Thanks a lot for the update bro!, I already have the VPN set up but it is so slow that I will see if I can disable it after logging in, if it works that way excellent, if not I'll only use it for draws and entering the locked stages :p, I'll only do a few draws since this seems like such a pita ;p

If you stop using the VPN, it'll start to kick you back. Have you checked for a Singapore VPN? It's what I connected to last time.