Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Teaser] 15.3 - Hunter x Hunter (region locked)
Region locked? Noooooooooooo. I hope we at least something equivalent.

(05-19-2018, 03:46 AM)Doublegambler Wrote: Region locked? Noooooooooooo. I hope we at least something equivalent.

Vpn my boi

Honestly i dont like cross overs, i would rather get cards like the solomon ones back then

Just returned! Add me please! ENG ID:49,061,295
I heard you need at least 3 days VPN spoof before the game registers, is that correct ?
ID: 54962818

add me no black cards plz

Forum United 3 recruiting

(05-19-2018, 04:58 PM)cy3160 Wrote: Honestly i dont like cross overs, i would rather get cards like the solomon ones back then

Not all the cards were released as Solomon cards, and levels such as the ones in Traveller's Memories were not included on the English side.

Quote: I heard you need at least 3 days VPN spoof before the game registers, is that correct ?

Last time with VPN spoof it changed straight away for me but took a couple of days to change back.
Chinese FB just posted saying that we should farm Earth, Light and Dark soulstones from Blazing Souls of Battles in preparation for the future. Presumably that means the three HxH rares.
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
(05-21-2018, 12:00 AM)KaerfNomekop Wrote: Chinese FB just posted saying that we should farm Earth, Light and Dark soulstones from Blazing Souls of Battles in preparation for the future. Presumably that means the three HxH rares.

Killua as Dark works out nicely, so yeah.
[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116
Wish list: Genkai
(05-21-2018, 12:00 AM)KaerfNomekop Wrote: Chinese FB just posted saying that we should farm Earth, Light and Dark soulstones from Blazing Souls of Battles in preparation for the future. Presumably that means the three HxH rares.

Does that mean the human feeders are evolving for HxH? I would assume that HxH wouldn't have an evolve and I doubt ss active would be a good active for them. The missionaries getting an evolve sounds plausible if we're being told to farm soulstones. What do you think?
(05-21-2018, 03:04 AM)evilvoice Wrote:

Does that mean the human feeders are evolving for HxH? I would assume that HxH wouldn't have an evolve and I doubt ss active would be a good active for them. The missionaries getting an evolve sounds plausible if we're being told to farm soulstones. What do you think?
Nah, it's more "prepare the exp to max the card" May be an indirect way of adding the rares and that HxH may require a lot of exp to max, for feeder I bet it's like alchemy fruits or cardignon.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
Do you believe something region lock could be op?
UID 83.804.202