Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Teaser] 15.3 - Hunter x Hunter (region locked)
「重裝聖盾 ‧ 萊昂內爾」可以在 5 CD 的時間發動「光芒集結」絕技:在全部或最少 4 個成員可發動主動技時,發動此技會將所有成員技能重置:1 回合內,自身攻擊力及回復力 10 倍 (攻擊力不可與其他成員共享)。

I think there's a mistranslation of light Lionel evo by the OP. After re-reading the above skill description, the translation should be:

"This skill can be activated within 5 turns (because it's minimum CD is 5). If there is 4 or members skills are up, activating this skill will reset the CDs of the 4 members. In one turn, self recovery and attack x 10 (cannot be shared by other member). "

I think it means that this skill can be activated even if you don't have at least four or more members' actives ready. But if you have, their skill CD would be reset. If that's the case then this skill should be really strong, but you have to time it carefully and/or place in members with higher CDs skills to avoid the side-effect.

Big Grin Angel

The official translation is
Quote:This Skill can be activated when 4 or more Monsters' Active Skills are ready. Upon activation, Skill CDs of the Team will be reset. For 1 Round, the Monster's Attack & Recovery x 10 (no sharing to other Team Members).

(05-18-2018, 12:17 AM)joetjef Wrote: The official translation is
Quote:This Skill can be activated when 4 or more Monsters' Active Skills are ready. Upon activation, Skill CDs of the Team will be reset. For 1 Round, the Monster's Attack & Recovery x 10 (no sharing to other Team Members).

If that's the case then the skill's straight up trash. There's a reason why cards like Leo and Taurus have non-existent usage

Akanto Wrote: Ducks are awesome. Big Grin
I too found myself thinking how awesome light lionel evolve will be, and this happens. Base lionel is one very good card by himself.

It would be nice if they made him have 2 skills like keepers, but I guess that would be too much for a 6 star card.

Also I'm sad about HxH really, was looking forward to them since the announcement. Not as much because of artwork or the characters by themselves, but because I am counting on madhead to give them KoF treatment, which would make them have somewhat interesting mechanics and that whole series can make versatile teams with decent damage.
(05-18-2018, 06:01 AM)ChingPongLingLong Wrote:
(05-18-2018, 12:17 AM)joetjef Wrote: The official translation is

If that's the case then the skill's straight up trash. There's a reason why cards like Leo and Taurus have non-existent usage

I'm less sure of that, the 10x REC could be useful.
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
I don't know if it's just me but I think that HxH cards will have alternate forms (like Revolutionary Heroes). Just my speculation.
And Hopefully the 3 Rares are Gon, Hisoka and Killua

Also I hope MH will release a Nightmare stage for Meruem. Maybe a stage on the difficulty level of QTD. That would be pretty cool.
Totally missed the region lock part.  That means either spend all on Pompeii and pass.  Or VPN when it comes.  I guess I at least need to VPN for the new stages.  Hope they have a separate event for outside the locked region so I can double the diamond income Big Grin

And yea, 6* light lionel is straight up trash.  Gives me a feeling that MH just randomly combine some old skills and call it a new one (Leo & Mufasa?)... o wait.. they've been doing that with enemy skills.
(05-18-2018, 09:11 AM)attanond Wrote: I don't know if it's just me but I think that HxH cards will have alternate forms (like Revolutionary Heroes). Just my speculation.
And Hopefully the 3 Rares are Gon, Hisoka and Killua

Also I hope MH will release a Nightmare stage for Meruem. Maybe a stage on the difficulty level of QTD. That would be pretty cool.

yes pls
The 3 shown are the 3 original heroes so to speak, Gon Earth, Kurapica Light & Leorio Water.

Hisoka could be a SM, the chances of being a seal card are around Pompeii's chance as your free draw :p.
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
Understandable, but disappointing that it's another region lock.

Can't really see Hisoka being in the seal. More likely an SM like KOF Orochi.

Still think Killua deserves the rare slot more than Leorio, given the storyline, but it wasn't implied that Leorio is the rare anyway, plus anything can change between now and then.
[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116