Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Teaser] 15.3 - Hunter x Hunter (region locked)
Shaiapouf's active skill:

Spiritual Message (MinCD 8): Turn Runestones of Team Members' Attributes into Elf Runestones. Damage received -10% for each Elf Runestone dissolved in the Round, to the max -80% for 8 Runestones dissolved.

Assuming it's an elf I was going to say it can work nicely with Sakura or Rose but the remembered that they have tumbler skills Well it can work in teams like Gaia or Phanes that have a lot of runestones of their attribute passively.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
Hmm. A little bit sad on the 150 runes part, but it does make the stall a lot easier if it's necessary.

Shaiapouf's active is pretty niche, but has some uses like this current transmig it would allow you to block the 99,999 damage hit for the 20 hit shield. Might see some use, but elves don't really use damage reduction, rainbow teams generally have other options for that kind of stall, and light has quite a few damage blocks (Honda, Copper, Mecha Lisa). I have a feeling people will cut him for Shyplant if Meruem team becomes a thing.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Heph and Yog in particular, no more Azathoths pls.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(06-09-2018, 03:00 AM)Fauxy Wrote: Hmm. A little bit sad on the 150 runes part, but it does make the stall a lot easier if it's necessary.

That's 5 to 8 turns, much faster than Machinas generally manage to do for a much greater benefit.
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
Shaiapouf is a light elf with dmg reduction? Get one max for Daoloth team so can be even more invincible.

Meruem is a demon that mostly uses demon and elves? Pass. I guess get 1 copy for member benefit.
I saw the card number for Mureum is 1771 followed by Pitou 1773, so there should be one more HxH card not yet revealed? Pouf is 1776
(06-10-2018, 01:51 AM)Altialice Wrote: I saw the card number for Mureum is 1771 followed by Pitou 1773, so there should be one more HxH card not yet revealed? Pouf is 1776

Yeah, I noticed that. Is probably the JO/GE card. Shaiapouf is in the same set as Menthuthuyopi so he's likely a biweekly.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Heph and Yog in particular, no more Azathoths pls.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(06-10-2018, 02:51 AM)Fauxy Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 01:51 AM)Altialice Wrote: I saw the card number for Mureum is 1771 followed by Pitou 1773, so there should be one more HxH card not yet revealed? Pouf is 1776

Yeah, I noticed that. Is probably the JO/GE card. Shaiapouf is in the same set as Menthuthuyopi so he's likely a biweekly.

JO/GE wouldn't work too well with many guild members unable to participate. Has it been confirmed we will have one. It maybe Colliseum.
Any guesses as to which card 1772 might be?

Ging Freecss?
Isaac Netero?
Zeno Zoldyck?
Razor?
Feitan Portor?
[Image: output_W6m_OG0.gif]
I definitely wanna see Netero. The artwork can be sick with the buddha hands and shit, and apparently he's pretty strong in the story as well.