Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Teaser] 15.3 - Hunter x Hunter (region locked)
Well, we are missing the 3rd royal guard Shaiapouf but it is safe to think that he will grant 2x recovery to Meruem and will be another demon, due to the story it is safe to assume a hellish nightmare similar to QTD specially since it will be a leader worthy card (it buffs 2 Meruem so L+A) that is all you can infer atm.

Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
(06-04-2018, 11:05 PM)Revdarian Wrote: Well, we are missing the 3rd royal guard Shaiapouf but it is safe to think that he will grant 2x recovery to Meruem and will be another demon, due to the story it is safe to assume a hellish nightmare similar to QTD specially since it will be a leader worthy card (it buffs 2 Meruem so L+A) that is all you can infer atm.

I think Pouf will be an Elf, since Pitou's 1st skill buffs elves and demons. And in TOS standards he looks more like an Elf with his butterfly wings lol

Ohhhh yeah I had forgotten about that skill hahaha nice catch!

Leaders I'm MISSING
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
Also its first 2 Mereum from the left meaning the ally leader isn't counted if the 5th slot is Pitou. I think they're hinting at having a clone copy of Mereum?
Scrubby that isn't how that works, it is the same wording used for Ghroth, it just means that if you have a second one in the team then the ally won't get the bonus.
Leaders I'm MISSING
(06-05-2018, 07:33 PM)Revdarian Wrote: Scrubby that isn't how that works, it is the same wording used for Ghroth, it just means that if you have a second one in the team then the ally won't get the bonus.

Ahh okay, cool.
New teaser! Meruem Nightmare stage next Thursday, June 14th, and Egyptians' Dragonware becomes active Monday, June 11th.

Meruem:
Earth Demon
2687 HP
2470 ATK
437 REC

Leader: When the team contains only Elves and Demons, Team ATK increases cumulatively for every rune dissolved, up to 7x.

Active (CD5): For 1 turn, all enemies' ATK is reduced by 50%. The reduced ATK is added to self ATK.

Nen: Removes masking, and black and white runes. Costs 50% DC charge, requires Meruem as leader.

Dual Meruem team skill: All members' attributes also have 50% effect of other members' attributes.

Shaiapouf's team skill gives the 2 leftmost Meruem 2x REC.

Shaiapouf's stats:
1904 HP
1332 ATK
747 REC
CD 8 Light Elf

Egyptians' Dragonware
Increases stats by 10%
Skill 1: Damage from the superior attribute is reduced by 10% (doesn't stack). (E.g. Tefnut reduces Earth, Osiris reduces Light)
Skill 2: On the turn of skill activation, [ATR] ATK 1.15x.
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
49x multiplier and rainbow equivalency is decent, but depends on the amount of runes needed to reach full multi. And his Nen is quite good, more useful than Killua's. Wait is this Meruem's active or Shaiapouf's active? What is the missing active?

Off the top of my head: Shyplant and Ubume are probably great for this team, can swap out the non-favored of the three guards to have both. Daji for spin time is good too.

This NM is going to be horrible though, I can feel it huhu.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(06-08-2018, 07:57 PM)Fauxy Wrote: 49x multiplier and rainbow equivalency is decent, but depends on the amount of runes needed to reach full multi. And his Nen is quite good, more useful than Killua's. Wait is this Meruem's active or Shaiapouf's active? What is the missing active?

Off the top of my head: Shyplant and Ubume are probably great for this team, can swap out the non-favored of the three guards to have both. Daji for spin time is good too.

This NM is going to be horrible though, I can feel it huhu.

It's Meruem's; we don't know Shaiapouf's active yet - it wasn't shown in the video either, but that's how I calculated his stats. The full 49x was reached with 26 runes, so it doesn't appear too difficult to get. According to joetjef the multiplier is cumulative, rather than turn by turn.

The stats of Dual Meruem and 3 Guards add up to 16,398 HP, 3,311 REC and 15,406 total ATK, which is already a quite well-rounded team with a very strong multiplier. Add in that one flex utility slot and I think this team has some very good potential.
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
It looks like the leader multiplier is build up gradually during the stage. Multiplier starts with x1 and for each rune dissolved the multiplier increases with x0.04. So every 25 runestones dissolved the multiplier increases with x1 to the max of x7. Multiplier doesn't get reset and it doesn't look like it can get reset by Neutralise skills either.

Edit: That means you need to dissolve 150 runes before you reach the max x7 multiplier.