Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Teaser] 15.3 - Hunter x Hunter (region locked)
It was actually bugged and on maintainence for quote a few hours. Now it's working fine. So who actually won? I and two other friends both lost to AIs Sad

Big Grin Angel

I got 1M coins for a draw with the AI

draw here

200 souls, lost. I chose the last one in red.
Got it working with Opera, Won 5 eye of spirit.
Anyone know if gon leadership skill apply for dissolving runes of its attribute under his column he gets x 2. Using gon for example, does that mean we must dissolve 3 earth runes directly under him? If there a neighbour gon, will he get his x2 dissolve a row of earth runes beside him? Like. L shape earth dissolve. Anyone any idea how his bonus work?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
(05-29-2018, 10:45 PM)Nighteleven Wrote: Anyone know if gon leadership skill apply for dissolving runes of its attribute under his column he gets x 2. Using gon for example, does that mean we must dissolve 3 earth runes directly under him? If there a neighbour gon, will he get his x2 dissolve a row of earth runes beside him? Like. L shape earth dissolve. Anyone any idea how his bonus work?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Oh I'd like to know this too. My impression is that all dissolves count and so the desirable team is 3 earth/3 dark or vice versa in keeping with the Izanagi convert at the bottom of the screen. But I'd like somebody to prove that that's the case.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Heph and Yog in particular, no more Azathoths pls.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
OK Kurapica has another issue, he runs out of buff real state very fast.
His self buff= 1/4 left side buffs
His 2x+25sec+unlock active = another 2/4 left side buffs.
This leaves us with 1 single left side buff left, the other members have to be enchantress, converters or enemy based, which is why Modi & Magni **(Light Descendant of The North) is perfect.

** Sorry I confused the names since I wasn't paying too much attention lol. 
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
(05-30-2018, 01:06 AM)Revdarian Wrote: OK Kurapica has another issue, he runs out of buff real state very fast.
His self buff= 1/4 left side buffs
His 2x+25sec+unlock active = another 2/4 left side buffs.
This leaves us with 1 single left side buff left, the other members have to be enchantress, converters or enemy based, which is why Morse Modi & Magni* (Light Descendant of The North) is perfect.
Anyone know any info about Mereum? The 2x atk buff from Pitou is interesting.