Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Teaser] 15.3 - Hunter x Hunter (region locked)
Comparisons:

Faraday: 39x for standard spin, 97.5x for full burst conditions reached. 2s extend, heart=50% Light.
  • High burst damage team with slightly impractical conditions.
  • Fits boosters like Huang Zhong and Yuan Shao well. Full multi with only HZ is 146, with both is 285.
  • Large bulk dissolve.
Kurapika: 48x for standard spin, 2s extend, 30% damage reduction.
  • More constant damage. No rune equivalency. Capable of carrying off color humans with only slight damage reduction.
  • L/A active is meant to replace Huang Zhong, can carry Yuan Shao. One of L/A will be 192x + rest of the team 48x, with Yuan Shao L/A will be 374x+team 93x.
  • Probably the biggest difference is that Kurapika cannot dissolve large amounts of Light runes together, which will affect damage variably.
Arthur: 27x, all runes=30% light. Rune cracking effect greatly simplifies board.
  • Lower damage with high utility leader. Dependent on members for damage.
  • With Huang Zhong 40.5x, with Tsang additionally 81x, with Yuan Shao 157.95x.
  • CAN dissolve bulk runes, but unlikely to.
So you can see it's like a sliding scale of damage to utility. Kurapika is a little more like Yog Sothoth than he really is like Faraday (L/A does all the damage and your spinning has to be good-ish). I think being able to carry cards like Circe and Medea might put him over the edge for Faraday, but again, the more you compare him to her the less like her he is, because he's not even necessarily a light human leader.

Also that test stage team was fucking awful and the cards were not even ameliorated.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Heph and Yog in particular, no more Azathoths pls.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
http://www.tosgame.com/campaign/42 use VPN

(05-29-2018, 04:17 PM)Bearer of the Cursed Ring Wrote: http://www.tosgame.com/campaign/42 use VPN

the funny thing is im malaysian, and the site still dont detect me as Malaysian ... stupid Digi. Need to use computer to login to play RPS.

The number of match won will affect the options you can get for the Character of Hunter × Hunter after the event ends

- For 1 win, a random Character of Hunter × Hunter (Lv. 1 & Skill Lv.1) will be sent

- For 3 wins, an extra character option will be added (2 in total); For 7 wins, one more character option will be added (3 in total)

- After the event ends, you can choose one character among the options (max. 3) you have

You can choose 1 out of 3 (if any) as a reward from 29 May 2018 (Tue) - 24 Jun 2018 (Sun). The reward will be sent to your inventory directly.

ID: 54962818

add me no black cards plz

Forum United 3 recruiting

Hmm. It's redirecting me to the ZH version of the page on click.

This should work: http://www.tosgame.com/campaign/42/en
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Heph and Yog in particular, no more Azathoths pls.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(05-29-2018, 04:35 PM)Fauxy Wrote: Hmm. It's redirecting me to the ZH version of the page on click.

This should work: http://www.tosgame.com/campaign/42/en

I fill out my verification code and uid, check the agreement box and click log in. Nothing happens, is that normal?
nope it should redirect u to the rock paper scissors page
ID: 54962818

add me no black cards plz

Forum United 3 recruiting

(05-29-2018, 04:52 PM)spacelion Wrote: nope it should redirect u to the rock paper scissors page

Ahh sorry , now its all ok, after 3rd attempt it got me to the game event page. Thanks
Redirects me to some old event every time instead with vpn. 36 instead of 42 for some reason
BigMack: 65467877
Main Allies-  Killua (WIP), Anubis                      
Other Allies: PR Athena IV, PR Poseidon IV, PR Nidhogg , PR Artemis IV,  PR Apollo IV, VR Tyr

On the terms and condtion #2 is this :

This event page is applicable to users of the Chinese version only.

I'm EN and when I click nothing happens.
(05-29-2018, 07:48 PM)draconian Wrote: On the terms and condtion #2 is this :

This event page is applicable to users of the Chinese version only.  

I'm EN and when I click nothing happens.

Try multiple times, I'm en too and after 3rd try page worked and finally redirected me to rewards page. I got 15 keys as reward for first day.