Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
[Teaser] 15.3 - Hunter x Hunter (region locked)
Source

Version 15.3 will feature the Hunter x Hunter collaboration! 7 characters will be available from the special seal, including Gon, Kurapika and Leorio.

The seal will be based on the Water Divination test to determine a Hunter's specialization - the different ways in which the cup responds will act as a preview to the card that's drawn.

All Hunter x Hunter events and rewards are exclusive to Hong Kong, Taiwan, Macau, Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand only.

New Arena Trials start next week, 21 May, featuring Light Lionel evolution!

Active (CD 5): When all OR 4+ members' actives are ready, this skill can be activated. Reset all members' CDs; Self ATK and REC 10x (ATK cannot be shared).

New SM next week, 25th May, fulfilling a wish for the Make-A-Wish Hong Kong charity fund.

Dark God
Active (CD 6): Heart runes also have 50% effect of this card's attribute. The more Hearts on the board upon activation, the longer this effect lasts, up to 4 rounds with 3 Heart runes.

Team skill: When the leader is Human or God, this card changes attribute to match the leader's.

Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
VPN time?

All Hunter x Hunter events and rewards are exclusive to Hong Kong, Taiwan, Macau, Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand only.

What does this sentence imply, hxh seal? Or stages? Or online events?

edit: i wasnt playing when disney/solomon happened, will using vpn work and is there anyone experienced to make a guide for it?

region exclusive events? Throwback to 2014 with disney and solomon seal lmao
Akanto Wrote: Ducks are awesome. Big Grin
How bout other region? Solomon 2?
Sad region locked Sad Sad
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis. 
VR: Freya, CN gods. 
PR: Yunyang, Sumatra, Ninurta, dark babilonian, Seth, Shu. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori. 
For reference. Not my guide
http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Most-updated-Guide-Tested-and-working-How-to-access-Disney
The art is not as good as I imagined in my head. And I'm not exactly a HxH fan to begin with. So if there's a Solomon version and it looks better than these cards, I'mma go with them. Otherwise, VPN. No-one's going six weeks without playing limited edition stages, especially if the SMs/Biweeklies turn out great.

Light lionel seems pretty bad. Unless he has the original active also as a second skill, I don't see why you'd evolve for him. Dark god seems niche, not even infinitely renewable like Boyciana/Shyplant, and it's not like the effect is that groundbreaking. There's not really a situation I can imagine this card being first pick for a team.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Rose and Sun Ce in particular, but no more Azathoths pls.
Does anyone know if the event works in Japan as well? Pretty ridiculous for a HxH collaboration to not be...
The HxH art looks bad... or maybe its just the pre-evolution?