Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Teaser] 15.2 - Crash Fever return, VR Egyptians
New card
Elfram
Fire demon, CD6
The active has 2 effects
1) converts L+E>W, D+H>F
2) Extends rune moving time by 3sec and diminishes the drop rate of water runes.

Quite a nifty active, let's you burst with the full screen convert and if you do enough 5+ fire runes dissolves you will have a nicer time afterwards. 

Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis. 
VR: Freya, CN gods. 
PR: Yunyang, Sumatra, Ninurta, dark babilonian, Seth, Shu. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori. 
(04-19-2018, 09:43 PM)Revdarian Wrote: New card
Elfram
Fire demon, CD6
The active has 2 effects
1) converts L+E>W, D+H>F
2) Extends rune moving time by 3sec and diminishes the drop rate of water runes.

Quite a nifty active, let's you burst with the full screen convert and if you do enough 5+ fire runes dissolves you will have a nicer time afterwards. 
I think her name is Rose? Based on the seminar. Elfram is in the title somewhere. I guess it's confusing since we already have a Rose. She's like a F2P Perseus I guess, but a little worse since he gives you hearts and she gives water. But she should work for Amaterasu for anyone who doesn't already have Perseus/Ghroth/Kongo. Maybe there'll be a W/F team somewhere down the line that'll make better use of her. Kinda feel like some of these CF actives are for teams that only have the potential to exist.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

[Image: 6vGgbAU.png]UID: 86478773
I only used the name that a fan of CF used, I honestly have no idea of who she is per se lol

Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis. 
VR: Freya, CN gods. 
PR: Yunyang, Sumatra, Ninurta, dark babilonian, Seth, Shu. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori. 
(04-19-2018, 10:45 PM)Fauxy Wrote:
(04-19-2018, 09:43 PM)Revdarian Wrote: New card
Elfram
Fire demon, CD6
The active has 2 effects
1) converts L+E>W, D+H>F

I think her name is Rose? Based on the seminar. Elfram is in the title somewhere. I guess it's confusing since we already have a Rose. She's like a F2P Perseus I guess, but a little worse since he gives you hearts and she gives water. But she should work for Amaterasu for anyone who doesn't already have Perseus/Ghroth/Kongo. Maybe there'll be a W/F team somewhere down the line that'll make better use of her. Kinda feel like some of these CF actives are for teams that only have the potential to exist.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

It's for her own Leader skill.
  • Fire ATK x4.5
  • 15% damage reduction if HP >= 90%
  • Fire ATK x1.6 if # of Water runes dissolved > # of Fire runes dissolved
But yeah, Ama would like her too.
[Image: BPfjm4o.png]
UID: 22963116
Wish list: Chang'e, Hubble