Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Teaser] 15.2 - Crash Fever return, VR Egyptians
I want Mobius but by the time there's enough machina in the game that she has the same range of utility as other monorace teams, there might already be a better machina leader.

Would be interesting for machina to get some kind of enchantress that increases damage for each successive hit the enemy receives, because I can see high defense enemies being used to ban them from stages later on.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

[Image: 6vGgbAU.png]UID: 86478773
You already have 2 machinas with defense ignore, Mark II and the dark one from the cyborg series Smile

Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis. 
VR: Freya, CN gods. 
PR: Yunyang, Sumatra, Ninurta, dark babilonian, Seth, Shu. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori. 
There was a bug right after maintenance , you could buy 10 hornists and 10 memory travelers for 60 arena points each, it literally got fixed in 30 mins. Was lucky enough to grab it as I check all shops right after patch each time.

This will make it easier to vr and pr stuff for me as I dont have many duplicates.

Hubble seems like a really good Arthur replacement? x182.25 multiplier (if I did the math right)
(04-16-2018, 08:50 PM)urtv Wrote: Hubble seems like a really good Arthur replacement? x182.25 multiplier (if I did the math right)

Their playstyle is kinda different although their team composition is the same, so I wouldn't say that she is a replacement just yet. Arthur
maximum multiplier is easier to achieve as compared to Hubble, and Hublle may also face the issue of lack of light runestones. Additionally, converters that convert too many different types of runes may not be good for Hubble as it may stop her from reaching
her maximum multiplier. 
 Big Grin Angel

(04-16-2018, 08:50 PM)urtv Wrote: Hubble seems like a really good Arthur replacement? x182.25 multiplier (if I did the math right)

I think you mean Faraday? Hubble is a common card.

2.5*2.5*2.5*2.5*2.5=97x. 146x with TYR or Huang Zhong on. For this you have to dissolve 4 types of rune and 30 runes (30 runes being the whole board). It's stronger burst than Arthur(EDIT: I forgot Arthur's teamskill only changes Leader skill not ally, it should be 27x + all runes=30% light), but you pretty much will only ever achieve it when using her active or boundary breaking skills (protagonists), and even then it's not guaranteed especially because her active converts away 1 of 6 types. On a regular turn you'll only have 2.5*2.5*2.5*2.5=39x, and that's variable depending on how many types of runes you dissolve. Hubble doesn't synergize with Tsang either, who is the better of the two Light Human team enchantresses.

I'd actually say she's the clear worst of the three and probably has no long term future as a leader, but maybe I'm being over pessimistic.
I meant Hubble.

Light Attack x 3. If all Light Runestones on the screen are dissolved, Light Human Attack x 4.5 (only the first batch of Runestones dissolved will be counted).

3*4.5*3*4.5=182.25
(04-16-2018, 11:36 PM)urtv Wrote: I meant Hubble.

Light Attack x 3. If all Light Runestones on the screen are dissolved, Light Human Attack x 4.5 (only the first batch of Runestones dissolved will be counted).

3*4.5*3*4.5=182.25

The 4.5 replaces the 3. So she's only 4.5*4.5=20x.
Ah, that always gets me
(04-16-2018, 11:36 PM)urtv Wrote: I meant Hubble.

3*4.5*3*4.5=182.25

Oops sorry mistaken hubble for the light rare my bad.
 Big Grin Angel