Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Teaser] 15.2 - Crash Fever return, VR Egyptians
(04-09-2018, 09:31 AM)Sayokyoku Wrote:
(04-09-2018, 08:24 AM)TheCatGod Wrote: Is the SM card time tunnel within your team's normal spinning time? Since it doesn't specify how long.
I would guess so, similar to Matthew.

Yup, it just gives free movement, like Matthew, Colin, Valac, and Kenshin. Upside is that you're not forced to move runes when you activate, and it works with existing time extension, for example, dual Yog-Sothoth to give a 25 second time tunnel.

Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
Well, there have been lots of teases of 15.2 crash fever collaboration, there will be a candigon like feeder for the series, coliseum +ultimate cards have shown their skills, what appears to be the 3 jackpots are "Celsius, Mobius & Chang'e" from crash fever.
The art is moe anime, not muy favorite but I know that lots do enjoy it. Other cards shown on teasers were Faraday and hmm OK I forgot the name, and a new fire/water card.

The information is on the Facebook fan pages.

Edit :
Turing is the card I was forgetting. Wish I could post a link here but apparently I can't link that particular post O_o

Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
My question would be, will hunter x hunter come right after crash fever collab or somewhere later in the year?

I know nobody can say for sure, but I would feel bad spending diamonds on crash fever for HxH to come right next month after it. But it would be nice to hear from more experienced players since they know how Madhead operates.

Will the old crash fever cards return? I kinda stopped playing for 1 year, around the time the 1st imperial warlords came out. I also want to know if the KOF collab a one time event? I also missed that one. As for the Pili puppets... I missed it entirely and I saw that it will never return T.T
KoF will never return, old CF cards should return (they were 2 SM, 2 Biweeklies and 1 extra from biweeklies.)

Noboy knows for sure about if HxH will be 6 weeks after CF or not Tongue Undecided
Leaders I'm MISSING
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
(04-11-2018, 09:14 PM)Revdarian Wrote: Well, there have been lots of teases of 15.2 crash fever collaboration, there will be a candigon like feeder for the series, coliseum +ultimate cards have shown their skills, what appears to be the 3 jackpots are "Celsius, Mobius & Chang'e" from crash fever.
The art is moe anime, not muy favorite but I know that lots do enjoy it. Other cards shown on teasers were Faraday and hmm OK I forgot the name, and a new fire/water card.

The information is on the Facebook fan pages.

Edit :
Turing is the card I was forgetting. Wish I could post a link here but apparently I can't link that particular post O_o

No need to link, Kaerf updated the first post with CF info teased.

So the book will make the TOS report linked in the daily news an ingame feature? That sounds nice.
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
Hmm. No info on the actual seal? Coliseum and SM aren't anything special. According to Aaron, the SM only syncs to base attack. Rather base what I spend diamonds on on how good the cards are, not the franchise. Have a feeling HxH will be closed meta like KoF though.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
Another card was teased apparently, name "Lupica" according to my guild mates. I honestly have no idea, this one is a image cut in boxes and scrambled @Chinese Facebook 10h ago.
Leaders I'm MISSING
(04-12-2018, 05:13 AM)Revdarian Wrote: Another card was teased apparently, name "Lupica" according to my guild mates. I honestly have no idea, this one is a image cut in boxes and scrambled @Chinese Facebook 10h ago.
Added.

[Image: 8e4446d47f631305da702f3e4a75677e.jpg]
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
Can we just get news of the next broke black card already? I wanna throw money