Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Teaser] 15.2 - Crash Fever return, VR Egyptians
(04-08-2018, 01:13 PM)desrt Wrote: Sexy Tefnut is creepy AF

I'm sure the furry fans out there will like her. Osiris' creepy grin is what's making me nervous. xx;

[Image: BPfjm4o.png]
UID: 22963116
Wish list: Chang'e, Hubble
Shu is majestic though, probably my fave of the lot. He looks like something out of Monster Hunter or Shadow of the Colossus. The Egyptians're supposed to be big enough to pick up Mufasa in one hand (according to Mufasa's amel), and Shu's the only one who really feels like it right now.

[Image: 6vGgbAU.png]UID: 86478773
Agreed with you there. Shu looks absolutely amazing, looks like some legendary chinese dragon, although its egyptian.

Is it just me or is it that there's no Ra artwork yet?

Surprised as well to see that the VR Egyptian art is actually pretty decent. Speaking of that, Seth definitely reminds me of that one dragon character from Paladins...
Is the SM card time tunnel within your team's normal spinning time? Since it doesn't specify how long.
Large variety of allies, ID 79172307 (Current main ally PR Yog-Sothoth)

Been playing since March 2015. Level 300+
(04-08-2018, 07:32 PM)Fauxy Wrote: Shu is majestic though, probably my fave of the lot. He looks like something out of Monster Hunter or Shadow of the Colossus. The Egyptians're supposed to be big enough to pick up Mufasa in one hand (according to Mufasa's amel), and Shu's the only one who really feels like it right now.

...Winged Mizutsune? That would be awesomeness in a can, lol.

(04-09-2018, 08:24 AM)TheCatGod Wrote: Is the SM card time tunnel within your team's normal spinning time? Since it doesn't specify how long.

I would guess so, similar to Matthew.
[Image: BPfjm4o.png]
UID: 22963116
Wish list: Chang'e, Hubble
Osiris looks like pervy Woody figma
ID: 54962818

add me no black cards plz

Forum United 3 recruiting

I feel like they will be useful in the arena for the week that they're released, but given that we got other exploding skills (QTD. Wukong, Huifre, Colins, Nobunaga, Cornflower(?)), not sure if they're worth the pr mats, but then again, that's on me for throwing all my extra tefnuts away.
[Image: 2YvGEcU.png]

[A]Seergaze ID: 21711232 LOOKING FOR ALLIES ADD ME!

MH has been posting Crash Fever characters in TOS art style so it looks like the collab returns next patch.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
(04-10-2018, 02:00 AM)Seergaze Wrote: I feel like they will be useful in the arena for the week that they're released, but given that we got other exploding skills (QTD. Wukong, Huifre, Colins, Nobunaga, Cornflower(?)), not sure if they're worth the pr mats, but then again, that's on me for throwing all my extra tefnuts away.

The 2x rcr active will be good for the daily overheal shields they throw at us.