Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Teaser] 15.2 - Crash Fever return, VR Egyptians
10 draw event means im skipping them. 

Phi and fusion looks good from them all. But I'm patient and will get them someday.

Fauxy it will be enough, Mobius just really needs to hit the 50% for every machina bonus, the extra chasers are a smaller bonus for its team.
The fused active becomes almost a x2, the bonus is the defense breaking possibility (this simple x5 will be huge, imagine a 6k attack card going to 30k attack + Mobius own active burst, add water Lionel if you really don't need anything else)

The earth machina may be used in a pinch with Mobius but it is obvious that it was made for Turing.

Dark is indeed bad. No use at all.
Fire. OK these are a set informally, there are rumors that the next black card will be a fire /dark machine leader and these must be some obscure setup for it, for anyone without it they feel like a joke missing the punchline.

Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
The earth machina is an "enchantress", which means the effects last until you turn it off or it gets neutralized. It is a very strong card that makes up for the lack of recovery in machina team. The fusion seems pretty good utility and damage wise.

Big Grin Angel

Also the fusion enchants all runes in a full machina team which makes it useful for a lot of enemy skills (locked, masked, etc) which is nice + it fulfills Mobius leader skill.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
(05-03-2018, 08:26 PM)Fauxy Wrote: Is it a special seal? Or is it like the Sindhu commons, a new series for the diamond draw? The video is on fb is not loading for me so I can't see the art. Sad

Okay so fusion is for Mobius, and this Earth card is to make up for Turing's terrible recovery. I dunno that 20% fuel is enough to make Mobius rainbow work, but it's something. Earth card is the prize, it's what people wanted the amel to be. I guess Turing is Haza now, low damage high HP and RCV, at least until Haza gets PR. Needing crutch members to make teams work is a technique that MH has become too reliant on though, it's very irritating. Dark and Fire are like, they're kinda trash. I don't see the point lol, just use Water Lionel if you want a machina booster.

Confucius looks decent. They teased HxH way too early man. I'm scared I'm not ready for a black card event if that's what these new cards are for huhu.

EDIT: Oh, Kaerf edited. Are there black cards involved or not? Even if no new card, opening the ancient seal is still pretty unfortunate. I do not have nearly enough dimes and I really want the brides QQ.

It's just a new series, so it's going straight into the big card pool with a guaranteed card from the series for every ten draws.
[Image: BPfjm4o.png]
UID: 22963116
Wish list: Chang'e, Hubble